Is this the face of a man that doesn't give it all on the field?

Is this the face of a man that doesn't give it all on the field?
Argentina doesn't deserve Messi, I don't think any other country on the world talks so much shit about his own players.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKy_PmT_EFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ronaldo cries and they call him crynaldo
>messi cries and quits and they call him the GOAT

KAZ

COME HOME WHITE MAN

no one talks shit about messi you autist

people only shit on aguero, higuain and lavezzi
we all know we wouldn't even qualify for a wc without messi

>they call him the GOAT
They pretty much call him now the "gg rage quit" guy.

yes, but Messi IS the goat

This pic makes me sad. I don't even watch football.

This will only increase his legend. The man who cared too much.

Came here to post this.

The Sup Forums narrative is so boring at this point, the double standards are ridiculous.

Ronaldo cries because his shitty ego gets hurt.

Messi cries because he doesn't want to let down his country and teammates.

If you can't tell the difference you're pretty autistic.

Maradona, I'm already a demonio.

lmao

If you make up silly stories like this based on nothing but your own fantasies about how football players are "good or evil" then YOU are the autist mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKy_PmT_EFQ

Anyone watch this? He's emotionally falling apart.

wtf are u still talking about this asshole why dont talk about the glorious champion team called CHILE MOTHERFUCKERS

>chile is now the most hated country in south murrica
How did this even happened? I was sure argentina was going to take the lead until the end of the world.

Fucking this. Sup Forums is a joke

No one care, it was all about messi from the start, last yearsthe narrative was "messi lost" not "chile won".

He could probably get Italian passport, look at his surname, and play in a real team. Instead he decides to stick with a bunch of losers. He loves his home country too much.

El uruguayANO

Chile is too irrelevant for Sup Forums (and the rest of the world)

and its funnier to laugh at Argentina and Messi

>mfw an eathquake in Chile

he's right tho, turn on the TV my man.

Praise kek

No es importante...

Ni el fin del mundo...

ARRIBA CHICOS

SOMOS SEGUNDOOOOOOS

>Chile has won 2 cups
>no one still cares about Chile
Gentleman, how do we make Chile popular?

is that some sort of indio dancing

The reporter starts asking him about Russia 18, keeps talking shit, probably decides him on the spot.

>misses penalty
>cries and acts like an autist
>then ragequits
>argentina """""""""""""""captain"""""""""""""""

Share these awesome Chilean facts

we need to lose a copa america final and then make sanchez leave the NT

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE SAY ARGENTINA DOESN'T DESERVE MESSI? NOT SCORING A SINGLE GOAL IN 360 MINUTES OF PLAY DOES NOT MAKE HIM INNOCENT. HE MAY LOVE HIS COUNTRY BUT IF YOU DON'T PERFORM AND YOU LOSE WHEN IT MATTERS MOST I'M SORRY BUT YOU'RE A DISGRACE.

>sanchez

>GOAT retires and is cracking up
>chile
no

>sanchez

who

Okay he's gone now, can't wait to see people crying and asking for him to comeback.

QUI ?

Rest in peace little man

Is he still the goat in my book he still is

It goes way beyond his ego when he plays for his NT. I'm not a big ronaldo fan but when I see him singing his national anthem with that much heart and passion you can't possibly tell he's not entirely dedicated to his country.

Literally who?

No.
Maradona is GOAT.

>the only country without an indigenous poisonous snake

the more you know

leonardo da messi

Maradona wants Messi to fail so much, seriously that fuck fat wants his legacy to remain.

No fucking way Iceland has an indigenous poisonous snake

Messi dont sing the anthem cause he doesnt know it. Messi dont give a hist about argentinians cause hes benn living in Spain for the last 20 years. He doesnt car about teammate because look at him in the field. Doesnt speak to them, doesnt encourage them, doesnt even go to them after missing penalty. He only plays for Argentina because he wants to be GOAT and he knows he will only be GOAT after a title with NT.
He is a faggot.

The Jew?

do you think Messi hates Higuain?

He isn't though Messi is still better

No. He is just butthurt because he failed as a manager

And is going to because Messi is a pecho.

This. Autists are too blind to see the truth.

Why are we still here, just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my legs, and my arms, even my fingers...The Copa Américas I've lost...The World Cups I've lost...It's like they're all still there...Won't stop hurting...

Oh, but no.
>Messi is GOAT cause I play FIFA and now I know about soccer hurr durr
Murican, please.

WAKE ME UP

It seems we know enough to get farther than you in this cup right?

Maradona sent us to la mierda, but we need to go deeper.

Because he is baaaaaaad!

Maradona is already the true GOAT due to the fact that he never quit on his national team.

Seeing Messi so sad is killing me. He obviously did everything what he could, but not as much as his heart wanted.

Poor Leonardo

We all know Messi is still gonna play

He quit after italy 90, came back for 94 WC

the problem is not just failing he's not fucking 50 he can try again, the problem is having millions of people shit talk you to death.

he quitted in 1982 and came back in 1986 FAGGOT

He was too busy snorting cocaine like a fucking junkie he was. I bet cocain was more important to him then Argentina.

This is why Messi is the Goat he's a pure representation of football

quit* past tense of to quit is quit as well. Idk why but it's correct to say "I quit the job last week."

Sometimes late at night
While runnin' from the rain
Running from the voices
Filling up my brain
Now I wish
they'd leave me alone
And let me be
To go off on my own
Let me be to go home
I feel like going home

He's gonna still play just give him a time to think that through with a calm mind

He's gonna still play just give him a time to think that through with a calm mind

>we
Please. USA's NT has been better than >us for a long time now, >u just dont know how to be better than what >u are because what I was trying to imply. As a nation, u dont take this sport seriously, therefore u dont play it seriously. U dont argue with officials, u dont foul cynically, u dont elbow on set pieces, u dont step on toes, u dont really care if u lose. Thats the only difference. On the other hand >we are raised to win every fucking football match we play in. At the schoolyard, in the streets, at any square, at the beach, even in your garden against your fucking brother you fucking fight to beat him.
Its about mentality.

I'm jealous, I wish I lived in the only country without Jews

>we act like niggers
>therefore we are good
Heart has nothing to do with being a little bitch

>mfw a flood in Argentina causes more destruction than an earthquake in chile

No, he's not. Maradona is. Football is not for pansies. Is for real men, growing in adversity, taking football chances to get out of the shithole u are living. Cocaine and fucking around happens outside the field so bringing that in is shitty and petty. And he played in spite off doing those thhings. If Messi snorted cocaine he wouldnt win shit with NT. Oh, wait...

>we are raised to win every fucking football match we play in.
I'm so glad I was never forced into this, shame no one gives a single fuck about any other sports in our country.

even higuain mother hate him

>want to win
>thats nigger
Yeah, go on about how nice is to lose nicely.
This is why u are a faggot.

You should play any sport with this mentality. That's what sports are for. Winning. Competing to see who's better. I have fun playing sports and playing to win.
What do you do for fun?

Messi is a systembaby

Pushed and instrumentalized by the football and marketing/advertisment industry.

TV doesn't show any other sports in our country, if you don't do football you are alone. You don't have this pressure of being the best in the planet.

>indigenous

including that word in there is just weaselwording idiots into thinking there are no poisonous snakes in chile

there are. they are not indigenous species though. dumb people

The US nt showed a lot of heart this cup I only see things getting better with more talent

TV is retarded. You can watch anything you want on the internets. No, I dont have the pressure to be, nor do I know if I could take it. But that's what is it about. Overcoming adversities, living up to the pressure and perform. If you cant handle the pressure, why do you play it? Why do you even bother?

Even Argentines laugh at this meme player.

I do too. If >you can actually lure more people into the sport, and set the mentality to win insted of having fun, u could be destroying asses in 10 years.
I mean, u take baseball seriously but not football. Come on, man. murica has that mentality in their genes. "If you're not first, you're last". That's it. That's all you need to bring home a WC in the states.

Some random manlet gets carried to glory by another countries' golden generation, the best NT we'll ever see in our lifetime, and when he goes home to play with his own team he chokes and gets btfo repeatedly.
This is the ""goat"" of soccer?

Semen

Slerping

Sport

It's a rainmaking dance, fampai

We live in a third world country senpai, I didn't had internet until I was almost an adult.

Cry more, faggot.

How much does seeing pictures like this hurt, you little wanker? No matter how many drugs and hormones they pump into your sad little manlet body, you will never raise a trophy that matters. You will always remain incomplete.

You deserve nothing less.

>tfw "decíme que se siente" is literally a meme song

Well, that's true. I remember having my first PC when I was 16.

>Paraguay gets sea before Bolivia
kek

No one cares nazi, Messi is better than any German that has ever played

just

Lol, no.
Klinsmann, Muller, Rummenigge.
Shut up, murica, u r embarrassing yourself.