Found out a kid i know has been repeatedly fucked up his arse by his girlfriend...

Found out a kid i know has been repeatedly fucked up his arse by his girlfriend. Even rumors he has worn a dress on several occasions. Tf do i do knowing this info. Photo relevant

npa drink bleach op

Let him get his kicks you stupid cunt

If thats his thing, fucking accept it. its not harming you or anyone else, just his ass

>tf do i do knowing this info.
You do fucking nothing and let him be.
The fucking golden rule that every man should know is different strokes for different folks

He no longer has sex with gf.. Demands strap on everytime. Cries afterwards. Is he gay

Now that you know, you can jack off to it with it being only slightly less of a fantasy than it already it is.

What if the strokes he wants are from a man and not his girlfriend

^^ takes it up ass regularly

poz bitch

Have you been on Sup Forums before? it's full of faggots wanking over pictures of boys dressed as girls...your friend fits in better here than you

Actually a concrete point

wait, where are you from? cause there's rumours like that about me and their true. not that i want people to know though

Richmond virginia
Are you that fella getting plowed

what the fuck is wrong with it?

Sex gets boring after a while; mixing it up is a sure fire way to keep it fresh and keep that spark alive.

Your sex life must be really boring for this to be so taboo.

Takes it up ass ^^

nope, i don't live in virginia but i do get plowed

What is your locale
Tell us your story

poz bitch

4sure 4real 4life

yeah i have a few times by my girlfriend and what of it?

>2016
>close mindedness still a thing

i'm in finland and not much to tell. i've been crossdressing for ages and my gf used to joke about strap-ons (it was sort of a bigger joke in my group of friends). then she found a pair of panties, thought i was cheating so i told her about my crossdressing.
later on she brought up the strap-on seriously and things went from there.

op is jealous fag and underage

good relationship tbh you seen you seem jealous fat boy

Fine line between few times and everytime.. Wearing a dress.. Cries after.
Also youre on Sup Forums looking for opened mindness. Kys

Kill yourself

Takes up ass ^

poz bitch

Are you able to hands free ejaculate m8?

we all know it's you OP, so show us your feminine penis

His pp probably looks untouched. Its no longet in play.just swings around while hes bent over

yeah, not everytime but most of the time.

Would it make any difference if it was an actual man behind you

Blackmail them into her fucking you up the ass as well, bonus points if you both wear a dress at the same time.

Viable option

i'm guessing it would be easier to cum with a man behind me. cocks feel better than toys, never been fucked but i've sucked off guys and love it

why do you care so much about how your friend cums?

Are you angry that you aren't fucking him or something?

Because it keeps me up at night

Prime example. . no offense. Id consider you gay

fuck him up the ass while his gf watches and masturbates

consider me what You want but that doesn't change the fact that i'm bisexual.

Ok faggot

still not a faggot. back to school with you

so? are you a fucking biggot or what? if they enjoy this, let them live.

I only hang with heteros

How old are you?
Why the fuck would you ever, in your entire horrible worthless life, care what someone did with their stupid fat gf when they're alone?
What a faggoty little bitch you are. Being such a nosy little homo is way way WAY more gay than someone's gf sticking shit in their ass.