Stolen iPhone how can I bypass the code

Other urls found in this thread:

lockpickshop.com/LS.html
drfone.wondershare.com/iphone-data-recovery.html
support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0XQ032
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is there a sim card in it?

You can't. All you can do is erase it the data using iTunes and hope they don't have iCloud set up and that they are tracking you.

u can die lel just laek ur mom did xD

You can't, apple's security is pretty tight, especially on the newer OS.

You can reset it completely though.

I think the trick to the code is 9 +38.
Take a 9mm pistol to one temple, and a .38 to the other. Pull both triggers as close together as possible.

better not be mine you fucking ass hole

You have really pale skin for a nigger

Go home and kill yourself in front of ypur family

just out of curiosity did you find it in vegas?

Yeah "pretty tight " lol theres a way keep trying to find it

i found a 6+ out in the woods, im very tech savvy and never had an issue with getting something, be it unlocked, fixed or whatever someone asked to do for them but honestly those fucking iphones are impossible to unlock if you need the owners iCloud details. The ONLY way is getting the email and password right

faggot using an iphone... I hope it is yours queer

this being the case... call apple tech support, see if they can give you a hand. Tell them you just bought it, uf they say its stolen, tell them you just paid for it etc...

show the screen

Also, I heard making the date like 5 years pervious will prevent the current OS from working properly.

Any of you fucking fags wanna raid apple chat for OP?

Delete the phone on iTunes but you have to set it up to be used on iTunes. You have to turn it off and hold power and volume down I think then delete it. And once it's deleted if it has and iCloud setup you're fucked you're stuck there

If you download dr fone on your computer you can see the pics that are on the phone, you can't save them though you have to buy the full version to be able to do that.

Cant save them... kek

dumb nigger

lockpickshop.com/LS.html
Get a set of lock picks

because screenshotting doesnt exist in 2016.

So youre telling me, the millions, possibly over a billion or even more. All of them are queers, Get out of your mancave kid. see people.

Its not an app so how can you screenshot it faggot? The pictures come up pretty small and you can't enlarge them to actually view them, you have to pay for it unless theres a work around that some faggot knows about. Here's the link. drfone.wondershare.com/iphone-data-recovery.html

Apple tech support here. You can use recovery mode to bypass the passcode. If it was signed into icloud and has find my iphone enabled itll require the owners apple id and password even if you erase kt

How about you grow the fuck up, get your own personality, and spend your money with a little sense? Go vote Hillary you halfwit cuck.

Youre telling me to grow up while you are the little douche bag of a kid, sitting on your ass all day, watching videos on how amazing an android is. Grow up you little faggot, get friends. And i cant vote in amerifat beacuse i dont live there.

No you can't, unless you know the code to unlock it and then press "trust this PC".

No code no sync.
No sync no photos.

Ah, I forgot about that.

>doesn't live in America
>has an iphone

Whatchugot an iphone 2? I bet you're the coolest kid at your lunch table. Fuck off, child.

emergency calls bypass the lock. Dial 911, then end the call.

Keked and checked

Mac plus advisor here. Heres the link for recovery modd. You will need itunes though

UNDERRATED KEK

Woops forgot link support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

cool link

Ask the FBI

im 100% certain that you are writing this in anger, bringing up your past.

You are mad because you dont have friends, people like things you dont, in this case Iphones And you for some reason hate people with iphones. You saw some cool kid at the lunch table today and people around him were laughing at his jokes, First thing that came to mind when you where writing this.

And you know there are other continents than fucking europe. People in europe has fucking iphones. Get over yourself.

He's an albino cumskin.

Fuck you I'm working right now

What are you, a nigger?

It can be done, with the right toolkit and hardware but takes days. Someone I know (a fucking genius hacker) has done two, but the security is shit hot now, the security exploits have been plugged and they can track you. He says it's not worth it. Hand it in or break for spares and flog on EBay.

Asked Sup Forums about it waiting for response

I'm postive you're projecting hard as fuck, and very angry you wasted all your yins on an iphone... but let me guess you got an employee discount, huh?

I already dropped the lunch table joke you unoriginal fuck. Get your own jokes... oh, wait, i guess you have an iphone so I should have expected that.

OP you can tell what IOS it's on?

leave Sup Forums alone.

They're bullshitting, they never got into the iphone

LELELELLE

あなたは、今後数日で怒りと苦しみを期待に向かって私は私の日本の儀式を行いました。死を忘れないでください

Was this thread made by some chinese cyber espionage department?

really make you think...

Press emergency contacts call 911 tell police you're a theiving sack of shit and need picked up for felony theft

私はあなたを殺すつもりだ Dorito食べるアメリカン

Yeah, let me get a #1 with porkfried rice, Chong.

The carrier can track the phone. You have 3 options: Give it back, get rid of it, or get arrested.

So unfunny it hurts my chest.

say it in English...

Either summerfag or just a retarded faggot

i dont know who the fuck those Chinese people are but, anyways. No im not from asia and no i did not make a lunch table joke. you fucking fat bottle of mountain dew.

Must duck being Chinese knowing the Japs can kick the dog shit out of you. I mean your posting on a notorious image board dedicated to a Japanese hobby. Must suck to be runner up since... forever. Damn, even the Koreans are out doing you... lol

burn in hell theivin faggot

You can't. Try not being a theiving nigger next time.

私は日本人です

cuck

Found a Note 5, already did the factory reset but it still has AT&T service, can it still be tracked? I keep it off

Nice one taking it home faggot, if the FBI struggled to bypass it what makes you think your ratchet ass can?

Stfu soy sauce, you're not even a bottle, you're a courtesy pack. Fuck off Chang

Don't you have some rhino horn to be snorting, Ching?

Remember when the fucking feds had to ask for help getting into that mudslime's phone? Not getting in user, better wasting your time fapping to s/fur

If it the data your looking for i would look into sorftware of buying a device that could brute attack it.

The FBI could have easily gotten into the phone, they asked apple to build a backdoor so they could get into anyones iphone at anytime.

Die faggot

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0XQ032
Get back to me.

Give it back Jamal