Hey Sup Forums. I have a few questions:

Hey Sup Forums. I have a few questions:

1.) Do you work, or go to school?

2.) If you go to work, what do you do? If you go to school, what are you studying?

3.) How do you like it? What is your opinion about that field, or field of study?

Currently, i am a Intern Software Engineer at a rather larger company (Starts with an 'A')

Also i am making bank and need something to spend it on, what do i buy (Something < $34,052)?

Other urls found in this thread:

hackreactor.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 shit boring thread

Working as a shelf stocker in a supermarket
Couldn't afford education

1. attend school
2. IT and networking
3. it's alright.

Not bad. How happy are you?

Are you happy?

Work full time
Actuarial Analyst
Love it

Medfag here

Internal medicine

Its an interesting work and requires a lot of pacience because most of my patients are elder.

What exactly does that instil?

Not at all. Jerk roommate is not helping. I sleep in the kitchen.

Ahh, so i see someone will/is making over 100k like me.

Same situation here. The guy that i work with, and am living with in my shared flat on the Apple campus, is a fucking nigger. Just a fucking cuck head. Really loud, really obnoxious.

Fucking idiot, you just gave us your employer.

Bro,I sleep in a sleeping bag. My roommate says he'll only provide basics like light, shelter and water. I still have to pay rent thou. There's only 1 computer. We agreed that I can use it when he sleeps or when he's gone. No fapping. I use a dollar store silenced hair dryer for heating in the kitchen. Phone is a second hand Samsung Young.

Besides the money, its a very fulfilling career, basically I make money helping others

I analyze information to properly price insurance premiums and reduce risk for insurance company I am just entry level and make 65k

I feel the same way. I get to help create products that i generally care about. And then get to waste my money on stupid shit.

Yeah, that is a fucked situation. Try and get out of there as fast as possible.

What kind of products do you create?

Working on some products that are illegal to say, but fuck it: Working on macOS Sierra.

Better view of timestamp

Actually it's not illegal. It was announced at WWDC i forgot.

Timestamp? For what?

I might invest in a dollar store electric heater. A small one. Silent and works on batteries.

Look at the pic with the hair dryer and the post with my situation.

Work (at a university).
Systems admin. Junior level. I enjoy it but I'm ready for a change.
For your $34k. Invest in a Vanguard index fund. Retire at 45 to a tropical Island.

Bump

Sorry i was just being a tard, seen it.

Heh np bro.

Any plans on where you might move to? Right now i am in the west coast and actually might move up to Seattle after my internship and intern for Amazon. Not 100% sure yet.

West Coast is nice seeing as i have been stuck in a small town in the East Coast all my life.

All those richfag posts are sorta motivating me to do something. Anyone got tips on how to gtfo of my situation. I have no education. Am I fucked?

I'd say try and learn some shop.

Start learning web development, that is how i started. Learn some HTML/CSS, make some static wep pages and then learn some JavaScriopt.

learn how to program, and i can assure you that you will be able to freelance like i was back when i was in highschool.

Also, if you have some spare cash: hackreactor.com/ That is where i got my start, and am about to be hired full time at either Apple or Amazon.

Currently living on west coast. Seattle is great. I'd love to move into business process consulting or similar. I like finding efficiencies.

What do you want to go into after your internship?

Most likely a Software engineering position. That is if i don't get hired fulltime at my current company. But right now i am in DevOps so i guess that it's sort of Software Engineering. Still dealing with problems, and helping make products.

Shit, he saw the thread. He's calling me out for a chat. Farwell Sup Forums.

What other fucking big company that starts with an 'A' came to mind?

F

Hope all goes well, rip.

It went better than I expected. He gave me 100 bucks and this bed.

GG

That is a good start. Now, you should really work on making yourself employable.

Are you currently working, or are you a studentfag?