I just broke up with my 1 year and 8 month gf, I miss her Sup Forums but i know this is for the best...

I just broke up with my 1 year and 8 month gf, I miss her Sup Forums but i know this is for the best. How do I keep myself from going back to her?

I don't know, but dogs won't attack you.

hit your dick with a hammer

the pain and embarrassment will keep you from going back

i guarantee results

do you know why it ended?

summerfag

Dunno. Things just didn't feel the same and I didn't want to be in the relationship, but I still care about her and miss her

Unfriend her on facebook, delete her nuber, stop following her on twitter.
tl;dr burn all the bridges, else you WILL go back to her.

Post her nudes.
She will belong to us.

honestly that sounds a bit like my last relationship.
almost 4 years, but we grew just apart and it really wasnt working anymore.

If you find yourself thinking about her, which you will, just remind yourself as to why it wasnt working, and realise that it honestly probably wouldnt work if you tried again. Just treasure the memories.

In the mean time, before youre ready to get out there again, spend some time on yourself, do stuff you like. Maybe work out or whatever.

She was fasting approaching two and moving on up to preschool. They just drifted apart.

kek

Why are you dating 1 year olds?

>be me
>boyfriend beat me up
>I_love_him_I_can't_break_up.avi
>Violence escalates quickly
>Somehow HE wants to break up with me
>wut.gif
>I'm left in agonizing pain, the main reason for the break up is my depression which is under control now
>I want him back, I miss him like crazy
>I know he doesn't miss me as much as I miss him
>I'm left confused
>inb4 an hero

1 year 8 months

Less than 2 years and your crying like a fucking bitch. What a cunt.

No contact rule.

find a new bitch

Oh that's OK then.

Just always think of the reason you left her. It was, like you said, for the better so your own sanity should prevent you from going back to her. Also don't try to search for another gf right away. You will start comparing her to your ex and that will just draw you back to her

An hero would be the easiest method but you shouldn't go back to him. I mean he beat you up and if that isn't you fetish, then you should try to stay away from him as far as possible.

>I just broke up with my 1 year and 8 month gf

Try dating someone a little bit older.

Should I break up with my girl of a year for a better looking girl who's a year younger better looking. I want to break up cause the girl I'm with now cuts and calls me in the middle of the night having panic attacks and has no direction in life and is over weight. The thing is tho I think I love her but the metal issues get me so down

No, that's not my thing.It's not his thing either as we both talked our fetishes.

It's weird because he's the dumper and he won't even contact me, it's been 3 weeks and counting.He'd keep telling me he has no feelings for me anymore(suddenly) and he sees me only as a friend.

And I want to go back to him, and I begged him to take me back.The reason he broke up with me? I had a depressive episode, nothing more.

>inb4 why even live

If he's typical /b age that could be a tenth of his life. Bit harsh.

Go back to him. He may be an asshole but he's YOUR asshole. Besides, nothing is hotter than loyalty.

Nice post bro

This.
Fucking pedo OP

Me ex from high school has been messaging me lately asking to hang out and smoke weed. It kills me everytime I fake being busy. Seems I have something left of her in me. Takes a lot to not meet up with her. Plus it doesn't help that she's hella cute. (And no, I deleted the nudes lol)

Thank you

If he hasn't any feelings for you anymore, a relationship would just feel forced and that wouldn't make you happy in the long run. Chances are also high, that even after taking you back, he would dump you again because of said non existent feelings.

It's a fucking shame that there are no nudes but if she already asks you to hang out, you maybe just accept her invite and hang out a bit. Maybe you get along great and even if she realizes that it was a huge mistake to hang out with you after all, you atleast know now. I guess if you wouldn't hang out with her, you would later regret it because you will never know how it would've went

It's so hard to comprehend that he left me when I needed him the most, when I loved him the most.
He hit me, he lied to me, he hid thing from me and I'm the one begging him to come back...and after this time he won't even show any sign of wanting to come back and I'm left in misery, loneliness, pain and terrible surreal suffering, desolace...

The only one that can help you with that problem is yourself. In my opinion, you already know, that he dropped you when you were in great pain. That alone would be a reason for me to abandon him because if you two get back together, he will do the exact same things again and it will feel worse because you already experienced all this.

Time will heal your wounds, learn to let her go and live life man.
Appreciate the time you had with her, it's the best way to heal.

This

It's hard for me to even understand I have lost him, it hurts me so much that he's back on the dating sites(so am I)...he even visited my profile out of nowhere.
I stalked his instagram and he posted a selfie with a girl included so I think she found another girlfriend...it's okay, I know it will NOT last because of his violence...but I can't and I'll never be able to touch him again after another girl touched him when I still loved him !

In the same position, about to break with mine too.... things are strange, and I need courage

ted from hotline miami

I will quote the user above me. The time will come when you forget about him and can move on. For now, you have to accept the pain you're in but it will go away

He wont hit the new one because she not a stupid whiney bitch like you

This makes no sense, violence is a learned behavior.

Feminist detected

Violence is a quick and simple solution to many problems

Been with mine 2 years. What do

>Violence is a quick and simple solution to many problems

So, tell me when did your dad start to hit you ?

Talk things through with her, you'll regret the break up later and it's gonna be too late.
Same as above....look up : greener grass syndrome

Its obvious to tall men over 150lb

/thread