Going to Amsterdam with gf next month what should I do

Going to Amsterdam with gf next month what should I do

Ditch the bitch an hit the red light district contract aids an live a sad miserable life alone

don't smoke too much weed. went there twice, ended up just smoking weed in the same coffeeshop and not seeing shit kek

Go to utrecht or rotterdam.

Smoke some weed with her have a tour thru the canals of amsterdam theres alot to do and alot to see (Sorry for my bad english)

Anal

Rotterdam was lame when I went just got back

De helft van jullie flikkers woont niet eens in Amsterdam en is er misschien 1 keer geweest toen jullie met je moeder kleding gingen kopen

Vorige week nog geweest. Kankerstad.

Groningen heuj

my best advice is ask the cab driver to take you where the girls or the weed is. Make sure you tip the driver so he dont fuck you over.

This is a strategy i learned being 15 years in the military.

If you rich enough offer the cab driver some pussy that way hell take you to all the good spots.

good luck don'r get too drunk cus your dick will fail you.

Talk loudly.

Wear a 'USS....' cap.

Marvel at buildings over fifty years old.

>Assuming you're a spam.

when i was in amsterdam with my gf i went to red light and fucked a prostitute while she was smoking outside. not worth the for all the money, but who cares? she was a hot blond european with a perfect body (the prostitute, not my gf). And my gf kind of liked it.

Van gogh museum. Rembrandt museum. Go to the dungeons for fun and a scare. Canal boats. Open top bus tour. Weed. I prefer the different types of hashish though. Walk around the red light district with ur gilfriend at night to get a laugh and watch the punters, spot the first timers. If people offer u coke just walk on and don't acknowledge them (unless u want coke). Coke dealers are mainly dodgy jigaboos so be careful.

Verdorie user wat een snoeiharde roast! +10 meme punten voor jou maatje!

Drug/Tart district is five minutes walk from Centraal Station. No need to get reamed by a cab.

Nice joke about the queers

Also mushrooms if u like. Mushrooms were made illegal so they just sell them in the form of truffles. Ask the seller in the head shop what he recommends.

Beijum hier. Groningen 10 x beter dan amsterdam tho

the fuck?

shemale hooker

Neuken in de keuken

I was thinking that but need to convince my gf

>Neuken in de keuken
Gunna be in hotel there won't be a kitchen lol

Irishfag here. I got a hooker on my last visit. I was full if beer , gin, cocaine and weed. Penis went soft after a few minutes, she asked me to leave. I just lay on the bed and jacked off whilst the hooker watched me with a look of disgust on her face. I remember catching my own reflection in a mirror on the ceiling and asking myself where did it all go wrong.

close the girlfriend in the basement, and go to amsterdam without her.

That's a great honest Amsterdam review.

I stayed in hotel manofa. 4th worst hotel in Europe I think. Fucking disgusting. I just pissed out the window rather than use the communal toilet and showered with socks on becuwe the communal shower was filthy

tl,dr
>I am Irish

this

Nice. Where in Ireland?

I like her being my mistress tho

Come by in my house and let me cuck your gf like the little bitch she is.

HOW ABOUT YOU GET VERY DRUNK, THEN SMOKE WEED THEN DO (WEAK) MUSHROOMS AND THEN JUMP OFF A FUCKING BUILDING AND DIE AND GET YET ANOTHER NICE DRUG BANNED FROM THE SHOPS YOU FUCKING TOURIST CUNTS!!!

>SPOILER: IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT, WHY THEY DON'T SELL THE GOOD MUSHROOMS ANYMORE.

>cuck your girlfriend
Do you even know what cuck means?

It's because amsterdam is overrun with nigs and sand-nigs

He wants that op comes by, and then let's a fourth person fuck OP's girlfriend while the Netherfag here watches the other guy fuck OP's girlfriend (while OP watches the Netherfag watching the other guy fucking the girl)

You mean be my gfs bull

This

Not and idiot like that

Doe eens normaal zak

>Doe eens normaal zak
Do your normal bag?

wait in the huge line at anne frank museum. no but seriously go to the van gogh museum. If you make a reservation you dont' have to wait at all. eat a brownie first 10/10

laat me lekker spuien, je ben op Sup Forums niet bij je moeder op bezoek.
kutje

WAT EEN KANKERDRAAD IS DIT WEER GEWORDEN ZEG

YOU SHOULD SMOKE FAT BLUNT AND THROW YOURSELF INTO ONE OF THE BEAUTIFOUL MOATS THAT AMSTERDAM HAS TO OFFER! TOURISTS DO IT ALL THE TIME AND MOSTLY THEY DROWN SO I GUESS IT ALL OK

street name?

fucking kek, irishfag here too, heading there this summer. gonna get pussy in the clubs tho

If it's your thing and you're there, on the 2nd of july you can enter the Rijksmuseum for free because they just purchased two new rembrandts.

Queer

Go to the Stedelijk museum. That's where much of the cool modern art is.

Catch a show at the Paradiso.

Last time I was in A'dam (years ago), friends took me to an anarchist bar in a squatted building. Lots of the best stuff is like that, locals-only and underground.

The whore district near Central Station is the tourist-oriented one. There's one more for locals elsewhere; don't know where it is; never went. That district does, however, have the Demask retail outlet, if you like outlandish fetish gear.

Means like act normal asshole

im going next week!