How exactly does Obama's transgender policy for public bathrooms work...

How exactly does Obama's transgender policy for public bathrooms work? What prevents dudes in high school from not going into the girls' locker room just because they say they identify as a woman?

Duuuuuur

ily

I know, in the olden days, you used to have to at least put on a dress, like Tom Hanks on Bosom Buddies

It doesn't - I will be interested to see if the number of sexual assaults go up in schools now because of it.

absolutely nothing. Have fun perverts!

Can't wait for gender neutral prison

/thread

im pretty indifferent on obama but some of the shit he does makes no sense I feel like he's just bored and trying to fuck shit up before he's out of office

Who the fuck cares if a girl see you pee? Are you really that embarrased about your dick?

Vice versa, who the fuck cares if some dude walks into a ladie's toilet booth. Spoilers: girls dont pee in urinals.

So the more important questions is, why is everyone being an autist over this? Because guys can now magically get into girls lockers rooms? Wait, is that a thing? Along with the pblic bathroom rule, do school children now share lockers?

Oh wait, I get it. You are worried because a guy who claims he's a girl can now pretend to be a female gym teacher and infiltrate the girls locker rooms. Clever. Of course, if any teacher is taking too much interest in the pupils showering then they tend to get reported anyways, even if they are hard core hetereosexuals on paper.

>Vice versa, who the fuck cares if some dude walks into a ladie's toilet booth. Spoilers: girls dont pee in urinals.

Because he's not going to watch her pee, he's going to jam his cock in her cunt.

I know it's bait but
>hardcore heterosexual on paper
>on paper
Wat

You know that is still illegal without consent, right?

hahaha shit doesn't make sense

If there's an issue the guy now has the choice of admitting he lied about being transgender or keeping on with the lie and garnering the typical ridicule many trans people get. It's only a big deal until everyone realizes that the majority of people are in fact not instant rapists.

what do you care? did you ever see battlestar galactica? girls and boys slept in the same room and had the same showers and locker rooms. i was in japan a few months ago, i was pissing, and some old japanese lady came out of the closet and started cleaning right next to me. no one was raped or violated. damn we all have a penis or vagina! just fucking get over it!!!!

So you can go where girls go now then? Like locker rooms and shit? Share showers? How about stop making separate sports and have the women play with the men or not at all?

jesus, chill tf out nigger I was just curious of how it worked and if there were any restrictions. Not like kids are going to do it anyway and clash against social stigma even if they were transgender. reputation matters too much to those little fuckwads

Fine ill take the bait, THATS THE FUCKING POINT

he's been fucking shit up the whole time