I took the time to create an ebook made of greentext stories

I took the time to create an ebook made of greentext stories.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00UHZXITS/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1466118823&sr=8-3&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=anonymously yours&dpPl=1&dpID=51HQ4cn-qFL&ref=plSrch
Please donate a buck, my fellow Anons. Im a writer and I need $$ to put my work forward so I made this. Many of your favorites are right here.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Fusion-Heart-STAR-EPIC-Book-ebook/dp/B01G0TOU14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes because the people of Sup Forums is a great place to ask for money. Everyone here has a prosperous career or job and doesn't live with their parents at the age of 25+.

Made an ebook
>copy and pasted off Sup Forums.
Kill yourself nigger

Sorry, no sympathy here. Writing is fucking shit. You're constantly chasing down clients for pay or to find work period and everyone expects English writing at Pajeet pricing.

Get into development or programming and actually make money.

i can read all the greentexts i want online for free. go beg for shekels somewhere else.

>mfw it says "buy in 1 click" expecting it to be more clicks and i actually bought it.

This better be worth it.

Watch it be literally just screenshots of greentext stories that are too small to read.

Actually translated from greentext pics.
Quite readable

Why would you do this? You really think you deserve money for compiling other people's stories? Stories I could read for free instantly? Fuck you dude.

Shitposting aside, has anyone ever done a Kindle book? Do those things actually sell? I was thinking about trying to write a Fantasy style Kindle book in my spare time (which is a lot of time).

Open source content

I'll buy it

post a mega

OP here.I have. Selling rather well, actually. Need money to get next book edited. Plz to gif monies, plox. No hebrew.

Mega?

>Selling rather well
>Can't afford to write another
user... I don't think you're doing as well as you think.

If everyone got into development or programming, who would be writing stories for us to consume?

@op, maybe you'd be getting a better response if you posted some of your OC?

Books selling but need $$ for marketing. Need $250-$275 to buy ads in high traffic areas.

not OP, but I have an ebook too.

buy if you like.

amazon.com/Fusion-Heart-STAR-EPIC-Book-ebook/dp/B01G0TOU14

hey there summerfag

>in the form of a perpetually 16-year-old Japanese

Interesting.

Just found one of my stories in there, how do I go about taking legal action?

Prove you wrote it.
>protip you cant

Are you serious or is this Camoflaged bait.

he doesn't have to, it's reasonably believable considering ops book states they are just stories he found from the internet

yeah, its a whole series of books written on the joseph campbell Heroes Journey outline. same as star wars, harry potter, LOTR, and the matrix. it starts with the main character here, but then explodes into a space opera with jetpacks, mecha, robots, alien armies, cat girls, railguns, airships... its a retold western story with eastern touches. 11 volumes. all written. it took me a week short of nine years to write it.

im going to release a new book every 3-4 months over the next 2 1/2 -3 years.

pic related: its all 11 volumes.

by a copy.

intresting, Do you have a link where i can get all the updates.

Ok, holy shit.

Post moar