ITT: We act like civilized people until someone rolls dubs, then we tard rage on them

ITT: We act like civilized people until someone rolls dubs, then we tard rage on them.

Alright I'll bite

How do you do?

Hello friends how are you guys?

what's up? How is everybody doing?

I am swell, you?

I've been better

How are you doing?

You are a tremendous faggot, OP.

Can we get a civilized discussion on why so many people complain about the decay of Sup Forums?

Sir, that is not very civilized.

I'm great. Been having a great week, looking forward to see the soccer match with my dad.

He isn't a faggot. He is actually a nice guy.

alright then.

You wanna talk buddy?

I have an extra minecraft key

Maybe those people are jealous, we're much more involved in the developpement and conservation of our values than them.

Is he?
Is he really?

I suppose it is due to the lack of civilized conversation itself

Can't we all just get along?

I do not like minecraft.

TRUMP 2016

If singles, everyone pls give money. Only have 1 penny (literally) left in my account which means I can't drink tonight.

[email protected]

Bring it on you faggots.

Well, we will never know actually. But we should think he is nice.

>implying anyone is going to get dubs

>implying dubs is even activated anymore

MoP was a decent expansion

I blame the fact that websites who don't know what Sup Forums is percieve it as as close to the dark web as you can get without being illegal. This causes people who think they are "edgy" to post bad content onto /b, giving the decaying impression. This isn't tue however because other boards are doing great.

YOU FUCKING STUPID PIECE OF COCKSUCKING MONGREL VILE FILTH

Lets all calm down. No need to be rash.

...fuck

You fucking faggot piece of shit.

How was your day?

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard

Maybe we'll be blessed by the eternal singles that we are.

Fuck you

Hello Sup Forumsros hope you're having a super day!

That's not very polite, dude

Dubs

kill yourself you stupid nigger

YOU'RE BOTH FUCKING LOWER THAN HUMAN FUCKING DEGENERATES

fuck it, fuck that, fuck you

You fucking piece of shit.

Fag

MOODS !!
YOU FUCKING CP SNIFFING FAGGOT

Fucking scum go crawl back into your fathers asshole where he shat you out from

RREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are you begging for money? Do you have drinking problem? You post your email way to often.

Well, here comes the fucking nigger. Get the fuck out you stupid shit.

U DID U FOKIN MONGREL REEEEEEEE..

People like you disgust me...

whoever reads this: get cancer

niggers

>websites who don't know
>as as
>dark web
>dark
>illegal
>/b
fucking ayy m8, you sure are good at shit posting,

Dumb nigger cocksucker faggot piece of deform overgrown fetus

I hope you come home to find your dad put generic Raisin Bran in your pantry instead of Kellogs you degenerate bastard.

No u

OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU ARE ARE A NIGGER ASS BITCH FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Fucking shitlords

stupid fucking negros GET OFF MY BOARD

Dont think i don't see you fucking gutter scum down here

Poop

>Do you have drinking problem?
Yep.

I love you guys. I would do anything for you

Trips

GO TO HELL YOU PIECES OF DEGENERATE SHIT, YOU GUYS ARE WORSE THAN THE JEWS YOU HORRIBLE DISGUSTING PEDOPHILES, GO YIFF IN HELL FAGGOTS

What's going on in here?

Your dad is nemesis for gays, because I have left inside his bedroom slippers dirty needle with aids.

And with these dubs my fate is sealed

shoot, i missed nice mode...

What_the_fuck_did_you_just_say.jpg

WOT DID U CALL ME U NIGGERLOVIN JEW. AUURRRGGHHHH.

you missed the first one

Dubs now

Faggot

Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you

Do everyone a favor and do an hero you stupid piece of shit.

Does anyone here have an XXL key to FL Studio? I got some fire I need to spread

THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS FUCKED UP SOMEON3 DESTROY IT?!!

You fella's are mean, but with the help of our lord and savior you can be converted, allah ackbar

thank you kind sir

Hello

You're all terrible people.

ANAL SEX

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What are you a jew?

>civilized people
I've never seen one of those in here.

U r 1 hooj faget

ORAL SEX

Top kek

Hitler did nothing wrong

was meant to be linked to this
and this is also for you

the only thing that will be destroyed it's your asshole

NASAL SEX

meant for this one

Is spider for sexual?

kill yourself

STOP IT WITH UR FOKIN COPYPASTE BULSHLIT KIDDO, FUKN FIGhT ME

I'd fuck that spider.

Fucking retarded dipshit.

Just do the world, and yourself, a favour and kill yourself

Hopefully your mother will kill herself too. I curse the womb which bore you!