The destruction of Poland in the deluge was more extensive than the destruction of the country in World War II

>the destruction of Poland in the deluge was more extensive than the destruction of the country in World War II
>Swedish invaders robbed the Commonwealth of its most important riches, and most of the stolen items never returned to Poland
>Warsaw, the capital of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, was completely destroyed by the Swedes, and out of a pre-war population of 20,000, only 2,000 remained in the city after the war
>According to the 2012 Polish estimates, financial losses of Poland are estimated at 4 billion zlotys. Swedish invaders completely destroyed 188 cities and towns, 81 castles, and 136 churches in Poland

Should Sweden apologize to Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KbQFq4oKwbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oy vey yes
but pay reparations first

wtf i hate sweden now

wtf i love us now

Same here, Sven

wtf i hate sweden now

I love us too.

Fun fact: This """"""invasion"""" was only possible because of Lithuanian and Prussian betryal.

When Poland got its shit together, Swedes started losing and got kicked out.

>Capital of the kingdom
>20 000 people

lmao even Monaco is greater than Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Wtf i love sweden more than germany or russia now

Watch out Pooland the norrrrrthern brothers are coming youtu.be/KbQFq4oKwbM

>french education

Nah.
We attacked Sweden because we thought we could take them, since they were occupied in Poland. Instead they turned around and fucked us completely. Only place in Denmark they didn't take was Copenhagen.

>because of Lithuanian and Prussian betryal
don't forget about chmielnicki chimpout

No. Slaves should be taught their place every now and then.

French 20 millions
Ottomans 16 millions
Russia 11 millions

Looks like France was filled with French Catholics at that time

I regret I was born. Poland is a shame of Europe.

They stole our door knobs and our stairs.
Who in the fuck steals door knobs and stairs?

After a millenia of wars your ancestors fought for your people this is what you think of your country? fuck i live in Brazil and even i am not ashamed

Of course the should apologize, and you also Germoney, and every one of you should apologize me!! Do it now!!

You should apologise for giving our tallest mountain a shitty name

You should apologize me as well, i dont know for what yet, it must be something bad you do to us. :)

Your shitty mountain should apologize Kosciuszko :)

Swedes are literally niggers
>stealing stairs

no wonder they brought so many Somalis after all they are brother nations. I hate sweden so fucking much.

Swedes confirmed for niggers?

>Polish Americans now made up 6.7% of Chicago's population
Really makes me think

Someone who knows that doorknobs and stairs are for humans, not slaves.

Swedes were pretty savage. look at their conduct in the 30 years' war too

I wonder what happened in 300 years

>population reduced from 20k to 2k
they destroyed like 30 houses?

No. Poles are respectable people, they understood the stakes they took in participating in the war. Any Pole crying about their losses is a subhuman russian who doesn't understand the concept of war.

What can I say? You are good at making door knobs and stairs.

Swedes conducted themselves very well in the thirty years' war. Discipline was good and most transgressions against the civilian population were punishable by death. Mercenaries, including those fighting on the side of the Swedes for French gold, were a different thing entirely. They were the ones regularly raping, torturing and slaughtering peasants.

Here, you can have them back, Poolan.

Gib stairs too.

You're saying this to a country that had 30% of it's population "noble".

did the bad man plunder the city

A slave does not stop being slavic because it calls itself "noble".