Wallpaper thread please?

Wallpaper thread please?
>Wallpaper thread

Just dumpin

Current pic

Yay, wallpaper thread

nice

Im working on a huge Wallpaper Dropbox. 450megs worth. Ill drop link after its done, if this bread is dead Ill start a new one for everyone, has a little bit of everything.

Cool, if anybody's not ok with fur stuff, just say, I'll try and keep it as ambiguous as possible

That's where we draw the line edgelord

Skeptical... but what did you build of that truck?

The rear valves stuff on the driver's side. All shit you can't see.

Cool, I myself haven't gotten into mechanics much, most I've done is work with the interior on a 65 Ford XY

never understood the guys that spend all the money on a big sleeper but wont cut off the pete sleepers. When I was going to buy a semi I was looking at a ext. Sleeper Cabover. It was all one body and looked sleek as shit. Never was a pete guy myself, ended up buying a 2007 Volvo 780.

anyone has more like this?

Those are pretty sweet looking, any custom work done?

just motor upgrades and stuff. The lay out of the insides on Volvos are great as they are, 4 person table from the bottom bed, Mine came with a fridge, power supply, TV hooks etc.

Pfft I don't know anything about trucks, I just build them. And by "build them" I mean we get the chassis' and then build stuff on top of them.

Nice dude
Not everyone's a truck connoisseur

Dual screens please?

Just a quick question, what's the allure with existential wallpapers? (nature, space, simple graphics)

I use to have a collection of wallpapers of gamer girls drawn in this style. Anybody think they have em?

Gribble Gang

Yes

Linda

Bronson