Pick one: gays or muslims

Pick one: gays or muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/ShootBack-Rainbow-Signs-West-Hollywood-383353651.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fags.

sand niggers are filthy.

pick to keep or pick to kill?

fags

pedos

Keep

Kill the muslims.

Gays are ok, if they don't ejaculate their aids ridden faggotry in my face.

Really?

can we kill both of them?

What about gay Muslims?

well muslims are and do worship a pedophile.

Obviously gays. Fags will just try to blow you, not blow you up.

Thats an oxymoron, doesn't count

i prefer gay people because they are fabulous and free blowjobs from gay guys feels awesome so i prefer gay people

Gays over sand niggers

Gay people need guns now

you stole my comment, but what about gay muslim s, seems good enough

Gays, but only /lgbt/ gays, you know, the far-right, anti muslim ones.

well, at least sand niggers wont bitch about LGBT rights in Sup Forums, and the world will be quiet without them niggers so for a long term enjoyment, i choose sand niggers. whats more, they dont spread HIVs like faggots did

your meme really doesn't work m8.

Faggots > mudslimes

There's alot more conservative gays than most people think

gays need to tell Obama to man up and call a spade a spade.
it was a hate crime, not a gun crime.
it was a terrorist attack, not a mass shooting.

Ya they dont bitch. They just kill anyone who disagrees with them and bring science and logic into the ground.

>Fixed

>it was a terrorist attack, not a mass shooting
Are you a retard? Or is mass shooting different from terrorism?

Preaching to the choir Sup Forumsrother. The govt failed the LGBTs so the rest of us have to protect them now

Your da doesn't work. What's your point?

well, at least the death went quickly and painless. unlike STDs and HIVs that faggots spreads with their love

It can and was both. Are you incapable of holding two thoughts in mind at the same time?

it kinda does though doesn't it

meh, I think since "praise the prophet muhamad" threads don't tend to be quite as popular as traps or shota it should be pretty obvious whose side /b stands on... At half mast in respect for fallen faggots

The mayor of London is Muslim. He's a pretty cool guy tbh

A mass shooting means you just went to kill random people.

This was targeted against gays cause of Islam. Islam is both a religion and a political force.

I heard in the radio news on my way home that police and some government agency are tracking the people who are posting this on the streets, I think in LA. what ia the story behind the flag in OP pic?

Faggots don't reproduce.

He just passed a law that bans hot girls from advertising in the city and gives landwhales a quota appearing in the ads... Not cool at all man

Is that even a question?
>Brown pedophile rapists vs white literally anything
Tough call.

America needs to tighten it's gun laws just like what Australia did in response to Port Arthur.

here is Link. OP is being follow now by the government
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/ShootBack-Rainbow-Signs-West-Hollywood-383353651.html

Yea, its calling for lgbt people to arm themselves

If you're genuinely afraid of contracting AIDS from fags, you're a fag. If you aren't fucking them, what's the problem? Get rid of sand niggers and the fags will fuck themselves to death.

Just goes to show these liberals aren't here to protect gays.

Thats all I hear about. How these Muslim goat fuckers are the real victims.

Jews>Faggots>Sand Niggers>Niggers

Preach

Guys what if we made a new hashtag similar to #ShootBack in which we pretend to be gay men who are fed up with oppression or whatever and flood Twitter with tweets about shooting Muslims?

How many actual gay men would take it seriously and join in? Who would the liberals protect?

Did he use a knife or a gun?

He's actually only banned images of unrealistic body sizes for women. That means no anorexic fags or landwhales

having both being dealt with is nicer, why choose? you know, from the dawn of Sup Forums, you guys always keep harassing faggots, calling them names, insults them, etc. hell, even the term "faggot" is invented here in Sup Forums. after all those years of systematic torments for the lulz, suddenly just because some nigger helped you guys cut down the diseased population, you started to care for them like they are an endangered species? i dont understand your bigotry. OP is a faggot too for bringing this up. why? because its not supposed to happen, we can just burn them all with fire, magnets, and inflammatory hate speech just like we have been doing for the past 15 years. there is no need to show needless sympathy or excessive hate. just hate both of them equally.

or

this just proves that the true spirit of Sup Forums has died. my beautiful hideout where i can shouts hate speech and trolls people and being trolled back has been invaded by whiteknights and liberal fucks. you know, long time ago, i enjoyed being called 'faggots' or 'idiots' by Sup Forums because for me, that is the sign of love that Sup Forums once had. but now, all of them had perished. lately, each time i was called 'faggot', i cant sense the Sup Forumsrotherly love anymore, just empty ramblings from keyboard warriors who think that Facebook and Twitter isnt enough to sate their bottomless thirst for attention and whoring.

TL:DR JUST KILL BOTH OF THEM

>no to islamaphobia
I don't think they realize that Muslims would have them thrown off a roof.

How is landwhale an unrealistic body size for women? Just google image "crowds" and count the number of hucows jangling their way around. It's unrealistic if they're over a ton, maybe, but if they're under 1000 pounds that shit is realistic as hell.

gays, anytime

And hanged/beheaded

B-b-but if we cuddle them nice and hard enough, they'll be our friend!

Kek. I'm Muslim. Not a terrorist though

The crowds your thinking of are in America right? Thought so

Kill the gays, then Sup Forums will have 55% less cancer.

To do what, shoot at? Shoot the Muslims faggot.

It's so fucking stupid, man. All these SJW types don't seem to realize that all the "oppressed" groups they fight for have all these opposing points of view.

can I pick bossk?

We're you an only child by any chance?