Why the fuck are they so good?

Why the fuck are they so good?

We feed on your tears

The germans are already pissing themselves. Go Italy, please destroy those subhumans.

Is anyone really anti-Italy anymore?

Why they wear blue?

Roman blood

they haven't had a good team on paper for 20 years and yet they always do really well in tournaments, I guess a lot of it is down to mentality

Ancient noble Roman blood and spirit

it comes naturally

WEAR THE BLUE

M E M E
A
G
I
C

conte

GOAT manager

Chelsea's odds already shortening and he hasn't even stepped foot in london yet

>they always do really well in tournaments

No, they go though a cycle of doing terribly and doing ridiculously well. They were fucking awful in 2010 and 2014

How did Allegri get the EXACT SAME team to the CL final Conte claimed it was impossible to get past the ro16 because of petrodollars then?

Not until they win something again. It's like how hatred for the Germans reduced a lot when Spain were dominating. Heck, I cheered them on against Brazil and Argentina.

I think Spain had an outstanding game today :-)

He lost to an even better team and manager

100% of their players play in shitty meme leagues. They have 2-3 important matches suring the season and show up in tip top form for these tournaments. Same applies to Germany.

Just look at the game today - Italy collectively ran 8km more than Spain. That's more than one and a half lap of a 400m track per player.

their 2006 team was baller

He didn't only fail miserably in Europe 1 year. Didn't even get Juve out of the group one year.

It's the colour of the Savioa family wich was the royal family when Italy formed his first national team

Only in retrospect, everyone expected them to shit the bed because of calciopoli

Because they think football. It's a pretty average group of players compared to previous generations of Italians. But even average Italian players have a great understanding of the game.