What do you think about (your country)-boos?

What do you think about (your country)-boos?

me
Thanks for being interested in our culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzYqYh6xu7M
youtube.com/watch?v=oZIcnYcGmJA
youtube.com/watch?v=34mYlYkzPVU
youtube.com/watch?v=0WWDflfiVuE
youtube.com/watch?v=dDgsiOzJIes
youtube.com/watch?v=lvgEOHyHCBw
youtube.com/watch?v=3MnGDVi12Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE
youtube.com/watch?v=oXerN0feQFs&t=14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(your country)-boos
I don't think we have any of them, besides the pole spenliker

Thank you for drinking Guinness

Ameriboos are annoying. They think this place is a paradise with complete freedom when in many ways it's the exact opposite.

I know how you feel, hermano

There are tons of Argentineboos for sure
Soccer(literally everyone knows Messi), hot latin women, and some shit

agreed, although you can understand the people living in shitholes, but ameriboos europeans are an abomination

pic

>Thanks for being interested in our culture
I think the average weeaboo doesn't really know that much about your culture though.

I was interested in Japan since I was a kid, even before I knew about anime or manga and the like.
I've read books about japanese history and culture, but I still want to know more and would even like to live in Japan soon.

As for (my country)-boos there aren't that many to be honest, asians generally seem to like Germany though and since I love Japan that kinda makes me proud.

Why would you hate anyone for loving your country?

Retarded mindset.

all of them are tsundere

they don't exist and never will

Bullshit

t. Eestiboo

>tfw originally from worst Korea
Many of them are ex-weeaboos but I appreciate those Koreaboos having some interest in my original country anyway. They just have to bear in mind that no country is utopia

People liking France, are good people. Nothing less.

"Dear" brazilboos: stick your "cowboy hats in Maine"-like stereotypes in your ass.

you better shut up before making us blush
aghghghghghghhg

What do polish people think of Poleboos? no selfhating or modest plz

American pop culture tends to be pretty shitty, so I find I mildly disconcerting when foreigners take such an active interest in stupid reality shows or bland top 40 music. It's cool if they show a genuine interest in our history, or in our worthwhile cultural output like jazz music or golden age Hollywood though.

>What do you think about (your country)-boos?
I don't understand why they exist and I suspect all of them are autistic Poles behind proxies

it's usually diaspora, so I think really really bad of them

t. polak the selfhate

Well, they fantasize about Brazil a lot, and think that we're basically a "big Hawaii", but things can be pretty tough here.

this desu (to be honest)

no, I like estonia (and latvia too) :3

>it's usually diaspora, so I think really really bad of them
Does this apply to first generation diaspora (i.e. born in Italy, moved away) or any "muh heritage" person too?

Lots of people are cucks who hate their own country, though. In those cases it makes sense.

if this song doesn't give you the boner you don't qualify

youtube.com/watch?v=HzYqYh6xu7M

I'm not self-hating though.
I'm happy that somewhere out there might be someone who, for a change, doesn't wish my cunt ceased to exist, but I honestly don't get where and why would anyone pick up such interest.
I mean, where did you even hear about this country?

these ones are better:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZIcnYcGmJA
youtube.com/watch?v=34mYlYkzPVU
youtube.com/watch?v=0WWDflfiVuE

youtube.com/watch?v=dDgsiOzJIes
youtube.com/watch?v=lvgEOHyHCBw
youtube.com/watch?v=3MnGDVi12Uo

Poland is as famous as France and Germany, at least in Japan.
I really don't understand why Poles underrate their own country so much.

fuck you, i have nothing left,

why do i even exist

I am Greek

D-does that exist?

Go to any language exchange site/app and I can assure you that 1/3 of all German-learning Japanese people on there are either aspiring singers or playing a classical instrument with the goal of studying music in Austria.

nobody likes poortugal

Russia-boos just don't know shit about this country. Otherwise they simply wouldn't be ones.

They're called neonazis.

Portugal is qt, that's a shame

>I mean, where did you even hear about this country?
The only time Canada hears about Poland is through movies. Video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE

>implying Braziboos don't exist
>huehue CBF carnival huehue

wew lad

I'm always flattered when people, especially Asians, are Ameriboos. Asian young people especially absorb as much American culture as they possibly can, so I try to be a good ambassador to them.

t. American Chinaboo

To all Ameriboos:

Everything you fantasize about this country is true.

The guns. The BBQ. The trucks. The friendly attitudes.

But, you'll also find there's a lot of unpleasantries (often hidden/unexpected/subtle) that will surprise you along the way. It might be a deal breaker for some of you and make you not want to stay in America, but for others you won't mind and still think this is the best country in the world.

I'm pretty cynical of my own country, in fact I plan to leave it in the not-so-distant future, but if you're a top 1%er, America is THE BEST country to live in, hands down, imo. There's always something to do, especially if you have the money for domestic travel

>literally 90+% of Russiaboos are 'muh Russia is uncucked white country without PC' tier Sup Forumsacks
I feel sorry for Russia for that

>I really don't understand why Poles underrate their own country so much.
Because living in a country is very different from visiting it.
>this MANRY VOISU dubbing in the Toruń video
holy shit my sides
thanks Japan
I thought you were besties with Britbongs?

mis nüüd juhtus?

nobody likes us

they just like our monuments and landmarks and stuff

it's not a problem though, we don't like each others too anyway

>Ameriboos

>youtube.com/watch?v=dDgsiOzJIes
why are japs so autistic
get your act together

That depends, really. I'm from a somewhat neglected part of the country as far as international knowledge of it is concerned, so, it kinda bothers me that when people think about Brazil, they think about Rio de Janeiro (fucking hate that place) and imagine we're all tanned half-african football aficionados that love carnaval (a sizable portion of the populace hates it).

But if they really know their stuff, and actually are interested in our culture and society, then I'm nothing but grateful to them for it.

>KOPERUNIKUSU DESU
I love it

There are many people who admire polish devotion to cristianity

You're a pole proxyfag.

You're a poortuguese :^)))))

You're a poole

t.

At least you disabled your proxy.

A

I think they're great. Sometimes it can be hard to tell who's an Ameriboo and who isn't though, there are a surprising number of people who will happily wear jeans, listen to rock music, watch Hollywood movies, eat burgers, then start bitching about how our culture is horrible.

I think they are innocent people that like to belive there is a far away land where politicians are nice people and drugs are legal and everyone is happy. They trust too much in the New York Times and fell for a meme.

London is rubbish. Visit everywhere but there.

Foreigners who are dixieboos are strange but thanks for not thinking we're all rape, niggers, poverty, racism, crime, and diabetes I guess.
Non-Dixies who are dixieboos need to be round up and shot. Drinking out of a mason jar to pretend you're poor is NOT cute or quirky and it just looks retarded.

Ameriboos that like old-west culture alright. Hearing someone quote spaghetti westerns in broken English is p cute desu.

They just like the food, I hate the fact that almost everything is prepared with a certain quantity of chilli.

>Ausiboos

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL REEEEEEEEEEEE

What's Uruguay actually like?

At least your Prime Minister seems alright.

>Ausiboos
No such thing

The problem is most aren't just Ameriboos, but they also have a fetus for a state.

I swear to god I'll never get why eurocucks love Texas and California so much.

>What's Uruguay actually like?
Expensive.

>At least your Prime Minister seems alright.
Yeah, he's fine, I think. I voted him. Is not Mujica anymore though, there's no reelection here so we picked another guy from the same party.

Croiky m8

>korea
>I don't care but Our gov are mad at them ( oh look at that they love koreaaaaa :D muh kpop, drama :D :D :D :D )

they don't exist and never will

There aren't any. People seem to be interested whenever I go to other countries though, most likely because there aren't very many of us.

Many people in korea admire canada especially in welfare.

Why do you guys hate Merkels peaceful refugees so much?

Are you racist?

I have just come back from Simon and Martina's video which tiled Japan or Korea: Did We Make the Right Choice?

youtube.com/watch?v=oXerN0feQFs&t=14s

I read comments through there and that just made me puke. It is cancerous and unhealthy, and I feel like wow.
I am getting mental now by comments over there, especially those made by Koreaboos and korean immigrants tbfh.
The more I read about Korean perspectives towards us Japanese, the more my conclusion between South Korea and Japan should end diplomatic relationships is infallible .

>those butthurt koreans
wew lad

I'm a Brazilboo

I am also a Portuboo

Everyone hates India and rightfully so

You should stop it. At least for around 50 years. Then it might be a good thing. :3

We probably have some hippies and white nationalists that are Icelandboos. People mostly come here because of our landscape, not our culture, though.

selfhate is our culture, real Poleboo would know

to be Polish is to hate yourself and averybody else

iceland has a culture other than lazy town memes and that one gaming yt channel?

I had this old Indian man I met at a bus stop proudly declare to me that his daughter was Canadian-born. It was a pretty bizarre experience. I've never thought of it as something one would be proud of.

American from a largely polish area/family, this might finally explain everything
at least I have pierogi

Great cities, Pasza(kek) and maybe the best anglicized name for a capital. Warsaw. Sorry for doing this though, just sounds awesome.

Portugal, Italy, Greece, Holand, Cyprus, Austria, Poland, Russia and Pieces of Germany are the only places I'd save in yurope from nuclear holocaust. All for different reasons though, and I don't feel like typing them now.

The country is very big. We still have big problems with wealth inequality, crime rates, corruption and all the bad shit you can think of. If you ever plan on visiting, be sure to plan it carefully, bruh.

>Post above was mine with the 50 years thing.

:3

Probably like any other culture we have food, books and shieet

>Warsaw
Why do poles get so upset about Warsaw anyway?

because it's the only piece of civilized world in this country

t. not Warszawiak

>Warszawa

It's anglicized. :3

liberals and people who watched lotr

fuck off

>canadaboos
Liberal Americans and chinese?

Eu te quero muito Brasil!

i dont get why aniki would learn our sun runes
other than that i'm happy inside about it

Ask a Warsawian and he'll tell you success breeds jealousy.
Ask anyone else and you'll hear how all Warsawians are primitive peasants from shithole villages who moved to the capital and now think they're hot shit.

i don't think anyone likes my country to a fanatical degree (and I don't see why they should). In my opinion, as long as you keep a bro-tier attitude (I like you, I don't always agree with you, but I'll stand by you regardless), that's fine.

日本が好きじゃない

>Ask a Warsawian and he'll tell you
I don't give a shit what you think Janusz

>Sould also have said I "am a boo for all of those"
>Don't even know what "boo" means though
>There was no need whatsoever for this post, but I need an excuse for a bump.

Bump. :3

>because it's the only piece of civilized world in this country

Kek. That's also true regarding my country and its capital.

I'd like to ask, how is Poland divided into different regions and what are their brief characteristics? I only know that Poland has political gaps between west/east like here.