If you were gonna shoot up a school how would you go about doing it?

If you were gonna shoot up a school how would you go about doing it?

Weapon:
Plan:
Song you would listen to:

INB4 getting V&

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iq_WkGHuuX0
youtu.be/y6oXW_YiV6g
Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
youtube.com/watch?v=BJIqnXTqg8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>have an accomplice.jpg
>get on a residential rooftop across from the school
>set bipod of assault rifle on peak of roof

>accomplice pulls fire alarm (ideally a paid stooge)
>entire school gathers in lines in front of building, waiting for fire dept

>open fire

That's not godawful. If you were far away enough and hobo'd together a suppressor or something there is a chance you could even get away with it.

haha for sure. if your paid stooge is one of your first targets then theres one less witness

Why would anyone want to do something as terrible as that?

This Call of Duty warrior faggot thinks suppressors are quiet enough to shoot from the roof of a strangers house.

Good question. Thread could be fbi bait tho.

Replace water that sprays from fire sprinklers or whatever you call em, with acid. Make a fire. While everyone is burning and distracted, pull out weapon and shoot.

How about a mosque?
Song-the trooper by Iron Maiden
Weapon-a horse and a sword

Remington 870
Pokemon blue - rout 1 theme

No music. How could you hear the SWAT coming?

With subsonic ammo it is.
Lrn2gun

>plant explosives outside in the fire drill gather locations with remote detonator

desert eagle
Shoot anyone casually after highjacking telecom sysem with
youtube.com/watch?v=iq_WkGHuuX0

Weapon: Dick
Plan: Fuck everyone
Song you would listen to: Dr. Dick

Not only is using a gun a good way to fuck over legal gun owners later, but it's also not the most effective method.

Use sniper rifle too. I mean if you're school is by the forest. Do you guys think OP is FBI trying to get inside our heads? See what the next good ideas are?

>all school assembly in the gym
>plant bombs at all of the door so no one could escape
>unload on these niggas kevin unload!!

Also song would be youtu.be/y6oXW_YiV6g

>not the most effective method
>not posting a better method
fuck you and your guns

>Rem 870 with mag extension 12ga 00 buckshot
>Wait for school assembly in gym/auditorium, bar doors from outside.
>The screams of my enemies.

Oh sorry, I meant ARMA faggot

Shotgun is the worst for this.

>remotely disable cctvs
>trench coat, mask, gloves.
>Clense
>find victim in bathroom, knock him out somehow, swap clothes, frame their suicide
>???
>profit

Running with the assembly idea, Jam all exits, Rig home made napalm cans under seats.
>Let It Burn - Usher

I thought it was pretty obvious. Bomb(s).

only 2 rational responses involve same gun?
coincidence?

Weapon: AR/AK + Cho Approved Glock + Suicide Vest + Molotov

Plan
>Walk into high school, fire into crowd
>set on fire
>leave
>duh
>drive to middle school
>kill only teachers/staff
>set on fire
>drive to college, killing people along the way to increase kill count
>shoot up college
>surrender to police
>detonate suicide vest
>leave a note at my house that just says Sup Forums.org because I'm dead and don't care about you guys anymore.

wow mike tysons mysteries over here.

Youre dead by middle school and your molotov wont do shit

How? Granted it's slower to reload, but a semi auto and a mag charger is pretty damn quick. Plus, throwing 9 .38 cal pellets into a crowd is guaranteed hits.

Speed loaders, offhand loads...

Weapon: pipebomb
Plan: pipebomb
Song you would listen to: TNT - ACDC

Weapon: Flamethrower made from propane and salvaged parts

Plan: Before assembly hide propane tanks underneath the seats, Wait for the assembly to start and lock up the exits when the guest speaker is talking and come in burning the chads alive while wearing a Pyro costume from tf2

Song: Through the fire and the flames

fuck off faggot

Listen to pumped up kicks
Ar 15
Pull fire alarm and when kids leave kill them while they walk out

naah dude take your tinfoil hat off

It's totally slower reload and hits are guaranteed but kill rate would by so minimal. Want something with more lethality. Even a 9mm is more lethal than a shotgun.

AR-15 would probably be the best thing. Sucks though because that fucks over legal gun owners.

underrated

1. Go to a bathroom where girls and guys are right next to eachother.
2. Look above ceiling tile and see what seperates the bathrooms above it...probably a brick wall
2a. Find camera that points towards the doors and quick spraypaint over it whole no 1 is looking.
3. hammer hole thru brick big enough to climb thru
4. climb thru and one by one strangle and cum inside. Hide bodies inside the ceiling and keep going until school is over.
5. carry a nerd "backpack" that rolls like a suitcase and carry out bodies 1 by 1 and dispose of them/keep the best ones for later use until they are not viable anymore

>ak47/911 cuz good taste
>with a mask on, black clothes over normal clothes
>enter the school, shoot it up, kill some
>people start panicking and fleeing in masses
>undress in an empty room
>join the crowd, run out

ez pz

Heres how id do it, ive given this alot of thought:
Wait for a event, something where everyone is gathered (at my old hs this happened weekly)
Make bombs, cheap and easy somethig simple but destructive
Stick them under bleachers
Timeing and strategy is crucial
When bombs go off, come out with as many guns you can and get the high score, like fish in a barrel

Weapon: mustard gas

Plan: mix a gallon of dihydrogen monoxide with a teaspoon sodium chloride, this will produce enough mustard gas to kill everyone

Music: It Ain't Me by Creedence Clearwater Revival
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

Weapon: Explosives,gasoline
Plan: Plant explosives strategically in ceiling and gas at exits. Light'er off and watch'em burn.
Song: Make them suffer: Cannibal corpse

Oh and fuck the song, i wanna hear the screams and everythings else that entails, god ive have such a raging hard on killing all my old highschool people

>Ak47
>accomplice so i dont go alone
>youtube.com/watch?v=BJIqnXTqg8I

>get band to perform at school
>rig explosives to the boiler room
>bring girlfriend
>big fun

so much edge

>be as edgy as possible
>post in a school shooting thread
>I'm so tough look at me I'm a ninja that's going to run around chopping off heads with a sword

My high school planned out. Skip school wait until about ten until final bell. Person in front building cuts the phone/internet line beside the cafeteria while side building takes out resource officer.
> four points cover all the exits of the building.
> front of building
covered where car riders left, front of English area, cafeteria and people running out of gym that didn't go up stairs
> student parking lot
covered people that went up stairs from gym, math area, social studies and fine arts
> bus parking lot
covered freshman, skills classes, auditorium and some science
> side building
Clean up from science, English, office and cafeteria.
I told my three best friends about it freshman year and they were in to beat the doom boys high score. Were going to wait to get jobs then load up on guns through ones older brother get some ak47 largest clips we could buy, full tactical gear.
Then junior year get job at local grocery store. Month in, one dropped out, next month one an heroed (with the gun he got from his brother) other moved away after first semester. Haven't really had friends since.

> Haven't really had friends since.

yeah not surprised. you should consider an hero too Sup Forumsro.

>M60-E3
>Get 'em in the cafeteria
>Don't Stop Me Now by Queen

Totally, dude...

With a x full choke, any shot at ~35 yards is gonna group tight and center mass shots will most likely kill. You buy time for reloads with the panic.

i am going kindergarten for you tomorrow

>buy uranium legally from amazon
>make a small tactical nuke
>????
>PROFIT!

Weapon: AR15
Plan: 4 of us, one inside, 3 outside. Pull fire alarm, inside guy shoots as many as possible, survivors who get out get shot by the 3 outside.
Song: Feuer Frei - Rammstein.

How ya gonna get that E-3, buddy??

If kill count is goal the obvious best choice is utilizing the firealarm. Planting bombs outside, discretely the night before at fire alarm gathering points outside. Semi auto rifle with penetrating bullets, explosive rounds or hollow points.

I'm surprised schools dont reform fire alarm strategies. its an obvious flaw. I think if a school shooter actually did this method he could easily beat cho's score if he was worried about it

to those of you talking about 'getting away', youre dreaming. if someones committing a mass murder they dont plan on escaping. by the way, dont kill people you cum guzzling mouth breathing retards

>4 of us
>having friends
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCCKKKKKKKKK OFFF NORRRRRRRRRMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll find a way, this is America after all

I hope I don't get on a watchlist now

>full fire alarm
>bombs at all exits
>stand in front with assualt rifle with drum or some lmg
>spray.avi
>song: one by Metallica

if you had partners, positioning gunmen outside the doors would be OP and then having the inside man close in from behind them so people are trapped in a stairway or exit.

I'm done talking about this with you nutcases before I see a mass murder on tv tomorrow lol

We're probably all on their watchlist already so it can't hurt :^)

who knew sea water was so deadly

padlock the doors

>Haven't really had friends since.
Gee Timmy, i wonder why

Well, seeing as it was produced after 1986, you'd have to be LEO or an LEO firearms dealer. And then it's incredibly expensive and requirea registration including photos and prints.

>
Foreal

I run my own business, pretty successful.
Go camping practically every other week with random chicks.
Life is what you make it. I'm getting laid, I'm getting paid, live pretty freely.
I've been without friends for about nine years now made it this far without any

Why do you have to ruin newfags dreams? He's obviously a normie kid.
Also fuck you kid, keep your shit to yourself and lurk.

Who needs friends? Just get the psycho dudes to help. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to kill the assholes that torture them daily.

Because I'm a gun owner and fuck kids that listen to libs who think they can get whatever gun they want "cuz 'Merica"

So your in the perfect position to go hero? Do it.

I'm pretty social, just don't let people in , don't have any social media accounts and don't return calls

And keep saying " get some, get some " as you shoot kek

Fuck libs. Most kids are brainwashed by lib teachers by now anyways. Most hero's are gone. (for now)

Weapon: My wit
Plan: Chat up all the ladies
Song: Lady Gaga - Love Game

yeah but you still think about killing highschool kids? it is like... everyone has grown up, but you.

so do us all a favor and put one in the brain, ok bud?

This comment is shit. You wouldn't tell anybody and ruin the surprise. Some fag would snitch.

Then go hero and make something of yourself.

Get more pussy than most anons have wet dreams of, probably have a few kids I don't know about, live without the burdensome part of women, make more money a month than average American does a year, do what I want when I want.
> an hero because no friends

Weapon: scorpion EVOs, chain fed modded, in every hallway with electronic trigger and attached to a fan that moves back and forth.
Plan: Fire alarm, everyone runs out, fire. "you're fired!"
Song: either Soothsayer by buckethead or Read My Lips by Breakdown of Sanity

>Weapon: AK-Seventy Four and Glock Pistol

>Plan

>walk into main office and shoot that up first
>then find a senior classroom and fire some rounds into that
>take somebody's phone and post a selfie and me and them for maximum lulz

>Music: Björk or Swans

If you watch docus on war they say the feeling of killing someone is better than sex/orgasm. Watch some docs. Live life to the fullest!

>ar 15
>kill people while chanting usa! usa! usa!
>the star-spangled banner

Very nice

The conservatives would still blame ISIS

holy fbi

The fags I'm talking about wouldn't snitch. They are grade a insane, I'm surprised they haven't done it themselves yet.

Weapon: FN2000
Plan: Wait until there are people there...
Song: The Hampsterdance.

Find out schedule for next all school asembly. Chain all exits shut.
A shit load of gasoline and a zippo.
Yakety Sax

Americans lol

Rig the school buses then just wait for the end of the day.

Wait for the buses to be in motion then detonate.

Guns will kill dozens, explosives will kill hundreds.

France lol.
"Refugees" LOL.
Sharia Law AHAHAHAH.

Stupid fucks. Have fun fighting muslims with knives.

from a firearms perspective id use a kel-tec pmr-30. 30 rounds of .22magnum per magazine, and the rounds being so light itd be easy to carry an assload of extra mags while still being maneuverable.

Did this faggot really give us a saltwater recipe?

Fuck off, underage b&.

Cyanide tanks attached to roof air conditioner. I am on roof, with mask. Jump from the a classroom window onto tree.
Anything by insect warfare