Swedish pride

I refuse to dislike my country despite the mess that it is today. Despite being a scarcely populated poor shithole for most of it's existence we have contributed with tons of good inventions such as:

Adjustable spanner (Johan Petter Johansson, 1892)
Ball bearing (Sven Wingquist, 1907)
Blow torch (Carl Richard Nyberg, 1881)
Celsius thermometer (Anders Celsius, 1742)
Dynamite (Alfred Nobel, 1867)
Milk separator (Gustaf de Laval, 1878)
Modern packaging (Ruben Rausing, 1950)
Modern refrigerator (Baltzar von Platen, 1920's)
Modern telecommunications (Lars Magnus Ericsson, 1876)
Pacemaker (Rune Elmqvist, 1952)
Plumber wrench (Johan Petter Johansson, 1888)
Portable stove (Frans Wilhelm Lindqvist, 1892)
Safety match (Gustaf Erik Pasch, 1844)
Ship propeller (John Ericsson, 1826)
Three-phase electric power (Jonas Wenström, 1880)
Tungsten (Axel Fredrik Cronstedt, 1751)
Zippers (Gideon Sundbäck, 1913)

Many big companies such as Ikea and Volvo was founded by swedish people.

We also had a great empire that managed to be a achieve great power status despite being poor, cold, scarcely populated and surrounded by strong, aggressive neighbors.

We have had great leaders in our history such as Carl XII and Gustavus Adolphus.

So despite the current state of modern day Sweden i am still proud over my country, tell me why i'm wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schwarz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorset_culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you will cease to exist in 30 years

You're not wrong

>Ball bearing
>Blow torch
>Milk separator

even Swedish inventions sound really gay

>I'm a nationalist

What fucking flag is that?

>nationalists
>educated

>I'm a world citizen
>*tips fedora*

kys. See what happens when niggers come to your little idyllic island, see how fast you change..

>irrelevant non country in charge of telling actual country to not have pride

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

>he hasn't discovered at least 21 elements

Are other countries even trying?

>Tungsten (Axel Fredrik Cronstedt, 1751)

He discovered cobalt, but the element tungsten also called wolframium, was discovered by two spanish brothers.
They named it wolframium because they loved listening to Mozart IIRC.

We have few things to show off we spaniards, don't steal us this one ;)

I don't think sweden is a mess today. Maybe a worng inmigration policy. You are the country our politicians put as example of perfection so you can't be doing things so wrong.

no borders
no nations
no deportations

That girl is supposed to be finnish you fucking retard

back to r*ddit with you

Don't vote Sweden Deomcrats, ie paid puppets-on-strings led by World Zionist Congress, then

>Kent and Ted Ekeroth never getting away with their violent shenanigans
>One of them wanting to abolish "Equal before Law"
>could this be because the skypes want to raise themselves above Justice like Hilldog wanted to in the U.S ?

>We also had a great empire that managed to be a achieve great power status despite being poor, cold, scarcely populated and surrounded by strong, aggressive neighbors.

Sweden Democrats (SD) still continue to push their vision of an "Open Swedishness" Sweden; chief ideologist Mattias Karlsson suggested they'd force Folk Dancing onto the nignog suburbs (any real nationalist or NMR called raycissss by SD if even mentioning _repatriation_ instead)

>So despite the current state of modern day Sweden i am still proud over my country, tell me why i'm wrong.
Because Current Year Sweden is infested with a decliining white majority and SD having seized the imagery of them being the One True Savior (despite shilling for jewish politicians, Bjorn Soder claiming more solidarity with Israel than the swedes, and so on)

Your list of inventors relied on Sweden not being cuck'd by the merchants since MOST of your inventions are pre 1950s

>any swedes ITT going oy vey muh holocaust etc

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schwarz

>proven fact

>combine this with (((Ekeroths))), (((Bieler))), and socially conservative politicians aligning with Israel due to Counter-Jihadism
>ie, remove muslims but keep imported thai wives
also the blatant way the Sweden Democrats have shifted in towards the centre of the political scale - they _castrated_ the party when both sacking Gustav Kasselstrand and the odl youth wing but MOST importantly for not expressing any joy or relief over Donald Trump winning the presidency this autumn (the hcief ideologue Karlsson instead of commenting Trump feared >muh Putin). Cucks

reminder that the Swedes were adored by Hitler for our looks, race, character (back then before being schlomo'd to death by social democracy)

>en fucking færing

>One of them wanting to abolish "Equal before Law"

That doesn't sound good...

It always weirds me out when countries wheel out this list of minor inventions and contributions to science as proof of their countries greatness.

Here's a real list of inventions.
Modern Universities.
The industrial revolution.
The internet.

These are not minor inventions

sorry. evil finland is going nuts again...

sure not all of them are. But some of them are straight up not true, like the inventor of the bearing and telecommunications.
Others are so insignificant you wonder why they are even there, the safety match for example was invented AFTER the lighter.

But you're literally from a non-country

>English words
>Swedish
Nice try apolisionimitokretis

Jag och en kompis har en dispyt angående ursprunget av ordet "kek". Vad säger ni om detta, user?

History is repeating itself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorset_culture

>Inuit legends recount them driving away people they called the Tuniit (singular Tuniq) or Sivullirmiut (First Inhabitants). According to legend, the First Inhabitants were "giants", people who were taller and stronger than the Inuit, but who were easily scared off. Scholars now believe the Dorset and the later Thule people were the peoples encountered by the Norse who visited the area. The Norse called these indigenous peoples skræling.

Sök upp det på know your meme, det är WOW-relaterat

>we have contributed
YOU haven't contributed shit to those inventions.
Why the fuck do you take pride and credit on other peoples accomplishments like you've done them?

>You fucking leech.

DUMMA tolv åring

jag heter homo peter
fuck you, our whole nation makes fun of you and your language and your å

I WILL make you and your sisters watch while I give a good, slow blowjob to your dad that would make Alfred proud.

>In many European as well as Middle Eastern countries (e.g. France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, etc.) the adjustable spanner is called an "English key" as it was first invented in 1842 by the English engineer Richard Clyburn.

Check your dates

Weren't like 15 of those elements found in a single cave in sweden though?

Yeah. They were collected by a Dansk who forgot them there. At least that's what I was told