Yes?

Yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/lm5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

robbie savage

streamable.com/lm5w

i thought stewart scott was dead

>tfw you want England to lose just to see Ian Wright sulk like a petulant child.

It will always be hoddle. Also anyone who's grasp of English is terrible, thankfully nobody is as bad as Cannavaro in Brazil.

A challenger appears

He really makes you think

He's so tan.

Pundits from my point of view power rankings:

1. Slaven Bilic: Extremely passionate, entertaining but still very analytical and intelligent
2. Gianluca Vialli: Suave as fuck, great to listen to
3. Vincent Kompany: Articulate, honest smart guy

Nah Kasey is good

literally the only reason you are saying that is because he is black. if he were white you would think he was just as good as anyone else

Unlike most people on Sup Forums I am in fact not racist.

Why hasn't Bilic been on lately?

you cant give me one good reason you dislike him. he is no different than any other pundit, and you purposely chose a bad picture of him. you are a racist.

Back at West Ham

>I-it's b-because h-he's black!

Apparently Peter Crouch is a pundit now so...

Lee Dixon

Martin Keown

> I sure love Belgium fuck my country lel please Belgium don't you see what a intellectual i am.

Nice time stamp and dubs

But Crouchy has actually been pretty decent for punditing England matches

Let's get the opinion Robbie savage
>Wales behind
>silence

And what about you Robbie
>Wales ahead
>incoherent screaming

People like this cunt.

At least he's pretty funny

REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF MULDER WITH YOUR STUPID SHIT

I already hated him when Netherlands got to the final (I watched NOS Studio Sport) and every round as Netherlands beat Brazil, Uruguay and took it to ET against Spain Mulder and his mate Jack Van Gelder sat there complaining about muh "twee brekers" in De Jong and Van Bommel

God I hate these "attacking football is more important than results" cunts so much

I'm glad you are not getting fooled by his belgian dicksucking

still what he have sitting on the couch at NOS is also awful

Anyone notice he speaks in the exact same cadence as Woy?

Wow. I am distraught. I can not believe that racism is still alive after all these years. Do you know what year it is? It's 2016. Why is it that you can't treat everybody equally? Why can't you respect that not everybody is pasty white? You should really be ashamed of yourself. I am trembling this makes me so upset. You are scum.

Who do you have now? I thought Jan Van Halst and Hugo Borst were quite good.

But really NOS Studio Sport is pretty bad. NOS Studio Tour with Mart Smeets on the other hand is GOAT

Hugo Borst, Henry literally who schut, youri not as annoying as my dad Mulder, and always some literally non footballer who. And the annoying thing is that it's like extra focused on Belgium. I wish u guys all the best but come on

NOS Studio Voetbal finds a way to even make GOATs like Ronald Koeman and Ruud Gullit boring desu.

I'm kind of surprised they focus on Belgium, when you guys had such a fine campaign in 2010 Belgian tv didn't really focus on it THAT much. I would regularly switch over to NOS then to get in on the Oranje hype, I imagine Dutch fans can do the same if they want to tap into Belgium hype by switching over

I watch Belgium matches on één yes