Would any of you racist fags fuck herr?

Would any of you racist fags fuck herr?

Be honest or forever stay a virgin fuck nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com/pump-worx-beginners-vibrating-pump-p29726.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. I have a human girlfriend that doesn't have AIDs. We fuck every night.

i would

>Implying black people don`t have %99.9 same dna as the rest of us

yes and i would lick that chocolate ass for days

Nah. Personally I'm not that racist towards the niggers, but little johnny down there sure does hate them

that position hurts and it is never pleasurable.

who is she ?

Virgin detected.

There are not enough words for how many times I would nut in that black.

lol. you obviously have never done it if you think that that guy is having fun in that position.

Nah. I'm not into chimp sex.

What the fuck is wrong with your dick?

Reverse cowgirl is awesome.

>on Sup Forums
>implying you aren't a fucking faggot

we're all fags here. Be honest with yourself

>black
>people

Pick one, ape

Your not into any sex nigger faggot

I would. She is not the problem. A single black is never the problem. Even if you have more than one everything is fine for sure.
problems always start where a reasonable part of the citizens are black.

mine points up so when it is in that position it feels like it is being broken in half.

>haha I'm not the only one here that wants to choke on cock right haha someone please accept me

Let me get big first
streamboobs.com/pump-worx-beginners-vibrating-pump-p29726.html

kek

Was dating a negress for a month. Literally broke up with her because she was the worst lay I've had. Always played the "Fragile" card. Never wanted to go rough. Also black pussy just looks disgusting compared to white.

>inb4 faggot

>herr
That is the ugliest German man I've ever seen.

Yeah not everyone so stop being a nigger faggot and close your computer

i'm not into bestiality no thanks OP

exhibit A ^

>German
>Ger
>Ge
>G

So you're not an ape? Like every human is?

close my computer?

okay grampa. why don't you go to bed.it's 9pm already.

Lol dumb fuck we are not apes kys

#thicc

sauce ?

Not a faggot. I know exactly what you mean. It really is always nigresses that play that card, mainly because of their hair and divalicious attitudes. Can confirm, nigger here. If it ain't white it ain't right.

Primate detected.

Humans aren't apes. Blacks are apes. Blacks aren't humans.

This really isn't hard.

go back to twitter you cuck

What the fuck? It's like he has a dick coming out of a vagina, into another vagina.

Sauce ??

Humans are apes. Gorillas are apes. Chimpanzees are apes. Orangutans are apes. Blacks are apes. Just because they're all apes doesn't mean that they're all human.

Been dating a black girl since March, her body is amazing and she is subservient. I'm a 6/10, she is a 10/10. No complaints here!

i bet she'd get mad if you pulled her hair.

Honestly, I love fucking black chicks, man. This one girl I kinda have fun with is super tight bodied and is amazingly bubbly and inexperienced. I was fucking her doggy in the ass and asked her if she wanted me to get a dildo and she asked behind a whimper "Yes, please". Such a good sub.

off by one fag but good point

>black girl
>10/10

So that's, what, a three in the normal scale?

Fuck, you're right. Ape is literally just "primate". My mistake

Niggers aren't humans, though.

definite fuck

SAUCE GODDAMMIT

if that scale goes only from 0.1 to 1.0, then yes a three on that scale.

not interested in fucking a piece of poop. so NO

SAUCE OP

nigger detected
go back smoke some weed

Sorry no sauce stay on thread ill find it gimme 5

not a nigger but this black chick is fine

Humans are primates. If you think anyone, black or white, is an "ape", than I have bad news for you

Tfw when yall been watching a tranny with a rubber dildo in her pussy look closely

I've dated girls from Brazil, China, Korea, Nepal, and you've got your regular whiteys too. Trust me, the girl I'm dating now looks like Rhianna and rolls me blunts.

Get jelly kids.

Would you kindly stop pretending niggers are humans? It's getting really old, it's not funny anymore

this

>that face

Try and justify all you want, all I see is ape. bodies great tho.

Sauce?

fag detected

virgins detected

I mean what are they?

please

Upset black woman that refuses to acknowledge their race is the least desirable in the dating pool

:^)

Yo i found it you still lurking?

humans are apes, my fellow Homo sapien.

I want to masturbate but I can't tell if my roommate is coming back. The game is on and he's watching it with friends but you never know. I just got re-introduced to xhamster and I am loving the public bulges. I found one video of this dude with a hard on next to his aunt. Shit was cash.

give me it

my initial thought would be no.

but if she pulled this webm out and then asked again, i'd probably say yes...

with a condom.

Doesn't mean i'd fuck a gorilla, smart one.

Me, too bro!

Retard detected

Is that a prosthetic dick?

Can you stop roleplaying as a racist?

this is now a black grill thread.

I'm glad they pinned your tracker to your shirt. I bet it even beeps when you type.

Autism is strong in this one

Yep

They are a subspecies. Above the common ape in that they are capable of speech and basic, simple reasoning, as well as performing menial tasks, but below the human (read: white) in that they rarely rise above that.

Black grill thread starts now

>calling other people autistic for not wanting to fuck a literal gorrila and finding similar facial features to such unattractive.

Stay mad, there's no way you're not an incredibly upset black woman at this point.

This guy gets bullied in school by blacks.

BBW -> Beautiful Black Women

CAN WE JUST GET SAUCE ON OP's WEBM

why cant we get along?

The Out of Africa theory has been disproven time and time again. Blacks of are an entirely different species than Whites or any other race for that matter.

>The Out of Africa theory has been disproven time and time again. Blacks of are an entirely different species than Whites or any other race for that matter.
source?

Is it racist to acknowledge that the observable physical and mental differences between niggers and whites objectively separate them?

Is it racist to take pride in the accomplishments of whites in the first world while also noticing that most notable "accomplishments" by blacks have been in the civil rights movement and benefit literally only them?

I'm not roleplaying. I'm apparently just smarter than you.

Yes. I dont hate black skin, I hate black attitudes.

Is that a picture of Ann Frank with a dick shooped in her mouth?

...Sorry for not finding those facial features attractive?

Could you at least explain why you like said facial structure? I just find it off putting.

History shows us that white guys love fucking poor dark-skinned women. Disliking someone is no obstacle to fucking them. Some men are only capable of hate fucking. Anyone who says they wouldn't is basically gay, which is the situation for most stormfags.