Tfw still madly in love with my ex from 5 years ago who completely forgot about me

>tfw still madly in love with my ex from 5 years ago who completely forgot about me

why am I such a cuck?

because you are in denial
she isnt perfect ,
she's probably fuckin some dude right as we speak and swallowing his cum
you cant do better
you can be better
dont be a cuck

go get a gf you pathetic excuse for a man

My ex from over 5 years ago still calls me like twice a year crying about all her problems and how do i fix this shit in my life ECT. Shit sux

I wish it was that easy, user

Hey OP
I was on this boat too. You need to realize, though that you might not be so much into her as you are into the relationship you had in the past. She is a different person now...its been 5 years, I'm sure you're different too. If you ever had the opportunity to reconnect you'd probably find that out first hand. Nothing is forever, not life, love, relationships...all you can do now is not give up on love and continue your life forward-> the past will LITTERALLY pull you into nothingness

fucking suck it up, buttercup

literally... yeah. kill yourself.
he's right, though, OP. nothing lasts forever. it's hard to deal with but, in the end, it's all you can do. move the fuck on.

What he said is
"fuck the bitch , get a gf"
ow and stop taking calls from that cumbuket ex of yours
she doesnt care about your problems , why should you ?

Just fucking tell her that you still have feelings for her. Best case, you guys get back together. Worst case, she rejects you; and rejection is the best tool to overcome this type of thing. It settles your subconscious which is still confused about her removal.

Just tell her OP. What's the worst that can happen?

well she has a bf so yeah

I realise we'll probably never be together again but that's kind of what's so crushing about it

This fella knows it

That really doesn't even matter. Tell her that it's really bothering you and you're sorry if it makes her uncomfortable or whatever because she's in a relationship, also that you feel getting it off your chest would really help you out, mentally. She'll most likely understand.

The outcome, regardless of what she says, will be good for you in the long run.

that is literally the worst thing he can do

why are you cucks in this thread
fuckin leave you betas

>She'll most likely understand.
you mean the slut that calls twice a year to see if he has moved on and to remind him that she exist so he doesnt move on ?
yeah.... no

It's a win/win situation, if he doesn't tell her, he will never find out what would've happened if he wasn't such a pussy and told her.

OP, I was madly in love with a girl in high school and we really hit it off. Something happened though with her friends and we sort of broke off. 2 years after, I still loved her and it made me sick at times. So I just told her, she told me she doesn't feel the same way, and I got over it.

Closure is your friend here. Get some.

Where are you even getting that information? You're literally making things up to seem right.

OP here. I'm not the one who wrote the post about my ex calling, mayne

the best way to move on is to find someone new

I have pretty severe anxiety and just talking to people is physically difficult

see