Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES TO THE BLIND WOULD BE AWFUL MAJESTIC! IT WOULD BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING THEY EVER HAD SEEN!

Tainted.

Looks like a trap.

they both dont have dads

Single mom with AIDS

I hope I get to kill them one day tbh.

Gays fine
Bi fine
>No trap mentally ill

but people who fuck niggers need to die.

FUCKING NIGGERS

Girls get the men they deserve. Why even care?

This. Why do we let them breed?

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Because they breed. More niggers is a reason to care.

if a white girls gets a black man, there kids will be half half, and those kids most likely will want white mates, so eventually the black will be washed away by white partners right?

Single mother.

Thats all.

He's just trying to hide his shit, po-po rollin in hot...also that's gonna make that bitch's pussy smell like shit.

Rasict opinon discarded.

Go read a book before trying an argument.

Thoughts? Honestly don't care. It's her fault when she is beaten and stuck with fatherless children.

no bloodline is forever tainted

well yes. but after 4 gens of them doing it you wont know

Who cares.

She'll grow old, he'll get tired and leave, she'll be left alone with two poop colored children to remind her of her mistake.

until the black baby emerges in the 10th gen

Makes me fucking horny.
This is the future of the white race, you'll be bred out by blacks.
We are genetically superior, your girls preffer us at large and we'll soon be the majority.

This, no one gives a shit. She'll give the nig a baby, he'll run off, white beta will marry her and she'll have a couple white babies. Hopefully the black one will break the nigger cycle by being raised by whites.

she has aids now

This nigger swole. Most white dudes are chubby beta faggots. If you a hot, white bitch who you going to fuck, a chubby IT guy or a swole ass gangsta.

You don't like white girls fucking niggers then get your white ass to the gym and quit being a faggot!

$0.01 has been added to your account

Bestiality is illegal in my country

Is SWOLE slang for unemployed with no prospects or means of providing for children? Yeah, women like that.

It would cause such surprise, it would make all of their minds electric! How could anyone tell them that some things are not what they seem?

Niggers can have the kind of girls who'd fuck a guy because he's "swole".

Enjoy your welfare future

kek, I actually get 3 cents per post.

i love how mad this makes insecure wittle white boys

You along with the rest of the faggots in this thread are fucking retarded.

Just another girl added to the never date or respect list.

Sauce? Looking by file name no faggot

Clearly they're infertile and adopted that kid. You're not a cuck if you adopt a kid. Back to Sup Forums with you.

this guy has a point. whats wrong with going to the gym and eatting less?

>Just another girl added to the never date or respect list.

Ok buddy, I'm sure they're lining up to suck your superior white cock

>insecure as hell

It's not just that you retards
How the fuck do you think the mongol babies will feel?
They don't belong anywhere.

See

Tyron plz

I would lap her up like a small flappy on the ground of a little medium sized burk person

Wrong. We'll be breed out by Arabs and Middle Easterners. You're thinking narrowly in the US, Mexican, Southern Americans in general are already predicted to be the majority population in the US in 40-50 years time. So they'll breed with most the women. Asians are slowly taking over Australia, Asians and Indians in Canada

I miss my wife and I miss my children

Pardon?

Are people being paid to post pro black shit on this site

yes it is true my son

Really I get called a nigger on this site anyway where do I sign up

unoriginal bait, if trolling
if real, fuck off with your race mixing bs and go be a jew somewhere else

Not pro black specifically. The point is to spam constantly these kinds of threads to make it become normalized. If you keep repeating a lie long enough people will believe it's the truth.
The purpose? I don't know, but it's probably to endorse racial dilution through interracial breeding. Just take a look at what's happening in sweeden and you'll know what they are aiming to do to the rest of europe and then the US.

Single mom

None

she'll get what she deserves

Reminds me of my sister

>there kids will be half half,
Had to change the one drop rule huh

Truth is white plus black equals black
Our genes dominate brah
Stay salty

>when she is beaten and stuck with fatherless children.
So many assumptions
Sorry bro she didn't choose you hahahhah

It usually means halfcast... that shit never went down well in africa

Underrated post

He mad

Look man you better focus on getting the white birthrate back in the positive

Your race is dying out brah
Media won't tell you but Google what a negative birthrate means for a race

Then I've me your tears lol

Who do you think "they" are

>believes in power through procreation

mosquitoes, roaches and fruit flies can also reproduce at alarming rates, it doesn't make them leaders.

I'm black... you mad?... your chat dying a slow nasty death and also the small flappers will have you it is simply fact.

Those who taint themselves with the sons and daughters of cannan deserve the same fate. A short drop and a sudden stop, not only are they not human but they are grotesque in every conceivable way and death is a mercy they so generously deserve. Fuck niggers and their ilk.

stormfags make these threads to incite hatred

Surprised they didn't shove both into her pussy. That way both can say they aren't the father

check out "brookesbabyvideos" on Insta if u wanna see some white slut with a boyfriend go down on like 4 black dudes

post bleached

Unlike what most people think they aren't the jews, even though a lot of them have jewish blood.
They are cultural marxists that base themselves on the frankfurt school of thought. Pretty much aiming to de-stabilyze and destroy a society from within itself.
Yuri Beszmenov actually snitched on them a long time ago, but since these people control the media only some people know about it. (This is why facebook bans anti-imigration posts, twitter only highlights liberal tweets, the media demonizes trump, etc)
This video explains it:
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

It is the end of the black race.
>Black man has sex with white women
>Half Black have kids with white women.
>Quarter Black have kids with white women.
You see were this is going.

I'm pretty surprised he can get his hand in those shorts...

As I said they aren't pro-black at all. The same way they support muslim immigration but aren't pro-arabs.
These are only means through wich to de-stabylize enough a society for them to enforce whatever they want.

Because Books aren't racist

Very likely it will end in violence.

nigger

Ahh so you are insane

I like the fact that he is gender neutral.

this

/THREAD

I agree with this.

smart fellow. distract her with lovin, while he pickpockets her sausage wallet...

Well it's working pretty well anyways.

W gotta just kill em tb h

Photoshop, has been confirmed over and over

>and death is a mercy they so generously deserve.

I honestly do believe this now.

Ever heard of a punnett square? If they consistently choose white mates, the dominate trait becomes increasingly less likely to appear. Science, bitch.

that coon is really thinking about her brother!

Moon man is in pretty good shape tbh

/thread

He's got a nice ass

Fucking kek

They should both be killed tbh fam

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.