Well?

Well?

Isn't she a meme?

Shouldn't you be asleep, Athena?

!HUY

I'd fuck her

Girls can’t into Death Grips. For the most part they listen to them because it’s a fashion statement. They think “lol so weird”. Women need constant validation from others so they seek out sub-cultures to be apart of.

What they don’t realize is that Death Grips is about masculinity and male dominance. Women are too fucking stupid to even pay attention to lyrics

“death fuck lets fuck, just don't touch me just fuck fuck me” Women are nothing but a sack of flesh with pleasure holes for sole purpose of pleasuring Ride.

“Soon all that's left of you Is your most primal desires” Primal desires meaning the true libertine lusts that reside in the male. A good majority of the song talks about fucking drugged out, unaware sluts and whores.

That’s only a few examples of their lyrics that show a common theme of male superiority. And for Christ sake all of the members of Death Grips are males, just imagine being around that testosterone. Then there’s that video of Ride pushing that dancing whore off the stage. Sure he probably pushes anybody off stage, but most frontmen wouldn’t push a female.

Too busy with her cuck on the mu group on facebook

i approve of this post

why do these people try their hardest to look aboslutely revolting? that makeup? that hair color?

>these are the people that go on mu nowadays

why do you think she looks revolting?
i think it's a cute look.
show me your idea of a non-revolting pic please

Stop fucking shilling yourself here Athena, holy shit.
You're pathetic.

someone fill me in. who the fuck is this chick?

a mu meme

care to explain who she is?

She's some annoying cunt from facebook, report any thread you see her in. It's just her getting attention.

wew

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

When I saw Death Grips last month, most of the girls looked like this. Also, most of the guys were scrawny and awkward looking. There were also way more black people then I expected after hearing on Sup Forums for years that "Only white teens like Death Grips".

ok thank you i just reported this thread as illegal

I hate this stupid thot

Pretty sure I'm in some facebook group with this girl. I remember looking at her profile recently

at least update this moldy pasta

I'd fill her in if u kno wat im mean (I am mean sex)

it's amazing how a band that gained fame almost purely from internet boards gathered traction with that specific demographic

I want her to stomp on my dick

>I have never seen a woman naked: The post

majority of their fans are fuckboys and numales anyway