RBL
B
L

post yfw the Knicks win 25 games next season
>mfw

>Knicks are winning next season
>posts a webm of pre injury Rose to prove why

Delusional shit stain.

Reminder that there is nothing anyone can do to stop the Knicks from getting the 8th seed and getting swept by the Cavs next season

IS DEAD

what broship is the warriors in

the cucked by LeGod broship

The exposed broship

>Alex Kennedy @AlexKennedyNBA 1m1 minute ago
>Carmelo Anthony told @ESPNSteinLine that he's recruiting Kevin Durant. Sources tell me he's been pitching NY to a few other players too.

>NBC Sports @NBCSports 41s42 seconds ago
>Kevin Durant reportedly willing to sign one-year contract even if not with Thunder tw.nbcsports.com/yR2r

Kd is such a faggot.

thescore.com/news/1039598

Knicks fans think thats the Rose theyre getting but pic related is the truth.

NO MORE BROSHITS. IT'S FUCKING AUTISTIC AS FUCK

I see nothing

pic definitely related this time

Ayyyyyy

>Derrick Rose
>being smart

wow.

You just mad your favorite team isn't in one

Nice

i wanna take a shit but my housemate has a girl over and i don't want to stink up the apartment

wingman of the year or what

>*checks your vitals
>"user you're very hot"
>*check temperature
>"Sorry to have to give you the bad news but...seems like you've been broshipped brah, take these two L's and call me never ayyy"

>marries the used up whore after she's done being fucked by all the players

Just cuck my shit up lad

While Sup Forums was busy celebrating "da land," obviously you all forgot the simple fact that this championship is tainted by the fact that the NBA draft lottery was rigged in their favor.

The Cleveland Cavaliers, improbably, managed to win 3 out of 4 recent NBA draft lotteries, one of them even despite having less than 2% chances of getting the top pick. The odds of the Cavaliers winning the 2011, 2013, and 2014 lotteries were 13,467-to-1.

Yet, they JUST HAPPENED to win all three of those draft lotteries. Those "lucky" top draft selections were what made it possible for them to draft Kyrie, trade for Love, and then sign LeBron in free agency. There is NO fucking way this happened just by chance. NONE. This was a blatant rig job by the fucking NBA.

Remember that next time you celebrate "da land," you fucking tards.

GET THIS Sup Forums AUTISM THE FUCK OUT OF /nba/

Somebody get this hot head outta here!

Fixed

Hey, Ayesha.

>81

keeps getting worse for you lil young buckaroo.

>mfw rose gets one for da big apple

You mean a surgery for another ACL tear?

>less than 2%
>Yet, they JUST HAPPENED to win all three of those draft lotteries.
Is it true that 2% = 0%?

he's been training for that meme for years now

>check this one out.......they got drakes bitch ass as the servant

Hahahahahaha

Kek
How much more of a bitch can he get?

>mfw 16-17 Bulls clinch 6th seed and Knicks don't make post-season

How much more of a bitch can he get?

He continues to surprise, never underestimate him

>How much more of a bitch can he get?

the look of love

>Only having 3 rings
>3-4 in the finals
>Self proclaimed """"""""""""""""""""""""King""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>I think broships are great

>"BTC we new here, err- i mean out here"

his bitch rihanna masturbating to lebron every night does not help the situation

>"BTC IS GREAT

Last ring he won was worth at least two rings.

>beat the "greatest" team ever
>beat them down 3-1
>beat them with three 40 point games, being the Finals leader in all major statistical categories
>beat them only after two years on a new team almost built from scratch, and that team was his hometown's, and after he promised them a ring

You know what, that's 4 rings worth.

>"We don't shitpost, we're enlightened individuals with pure basketball knowledge"

How eternally butthurt can you get?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

The most cucked shitposter on Sup Forums

I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself yet.

>How eternally butthurt can you get?
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>The most cucked shitposter on Sup Forums

Fedora spammer on suicide watch?

Without a doubt

Girls love a guy who can drop a mad shit. It shows pure masculinity

>broships are for the intellectual

>"We don't same-fag, we number in the thousands"

You're talking with yourself at this point.

Yeah doubt it.

Top 5 most fedora teams?

Fuck off with your shit meme

>How much more of a bitch can he get?

He jumped on the GS band wagon after the Raps got blown the fuck out by the Cavs.

He was BTFO in b2b.
ECF BTFO.
Finals BTFO

This, worse than broshit.

Spurs
Lakers
Thunder
Warriors

Can't think of a 5th

> This, worse than broshit.
> Fuck off with your shit meme

He's coming home

fedora and broshits are the worst thing that has happened to this fucking place. I hate you all especially you broshit fucks. You started this shit

I don't understand how you can post the same shit for 30 minutes and think anyone really cares

Go to like, /hoc/ please.

>Fake bet 60,000 (Sixty-Thousand) US (United State of America) Dollars ($) on the Cleveland Cavaliers losing the hip

>He's coming home

Who's getting Autism Rivers?

>Actually thinking that the Warriors were better than 97 bulls
>Complained to get Green suspended then complained when he was only suspended for 1 game
>>beat them only after two years on a new team that had three #1 picks in the last 4 years, and that was his hometown after he left them for money and glory and returning only when Pat Riley told Lebron to go fuck himself

ppl been posting 2-5 for a loong ass time and it stayed relevant

>rebuilding

He's not even visiting them, probably because they've been in decline for a decade now. Enjoy the lottery for the next five years.

Reminder this would make a better playoff experience and much more meme magic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>Fake bet 60,000 (Sixty-Thousand) US (United State of America) Dollars ($) on the Cleveland Cavaliers losing the hip

wait what?

>Complained to get Green suspended
Jesus you're dumb/mad

Lakers?

vibe.com/2016/06/drake-french-montana-nba-finals/

BTFO

BTFO

>Went on TV and said He didn't like that Green was trash talking
>Given a technical for it

I guess it's LeBron's fault that Apemond keeps hitting/kicking people in the nuts

Maybe if you watched the game, you would have seen that they reviewed the play in game and ruled it a double foul. Game 5 was a recipe for disaster starting with that suspension and Bogut getting injured when GSW was only down 3 points.

You can hold your shitty opinion over how valuable that ring is, but there's a huge asterisk right beside it.

see

There's an asterisk next to every fucking ring holy shit

This board is fucking insufferable. Maybe I just spend too much time here but seriously, how can everyone be a fucking conspiracy theorist. Every ring every player earns is followed by some explanation why the won it, and it's always the same >muh refball muh players were cheated
Seriously fuck off. Lebron won the ring this year. Curry won it last year. No fucking asterisks. That's what happened, end of story.

While Sup Forums was busy celebrating "da land," obviously you all forgot the simple fact that this championship is tainted by the fact that the NBA draft lottery was rigged in their favor.

The Cleveland Cavaliers, improbably, managed to win 3 out of 4 recent NBA draft lotteries, one of them even despite having less than 2% chances of getting the top pick. The odds of the Cavaliers winning the 2011, 2013, and 2014 lotteries were 13,467-to-1.

Yet, they JUST HAPPENED to win all three of those draft lotteries. Those "lucky" top draft selections were what made it possible for them to draft Kyrie, trade for Love, and then sign LeBron in free agency. There is NO fucking way this happened just by chance. NONE. This was a blatant rig job by the fucking NBA.

Remember that next time you celebrate "da land," you fucking tards.

Remember guys, don't take anything these fa's say as truth, they're playing the game.

Look, I know you've got a mental illness but you need to calm down, examine the series of events and rationally come to the conclusion that if Green wasn't suspended, Bogut might not have been injured on that play either and GSW would have won Game 5.

Do you think it's just a coincidence that Lebeta played well in Game 5 when Green wasn't on the floor? Kyrie played like a man possessed, I'll admit that, but Lebeta took full advantage of GSW's weakened presence in the paint.

What does that have to do with being suspended for trash talking.

When has anyone in history of the NBA complained on national television for trash talking?

>mfw knicks will make the next playoffs with durant and rose
>mfw they will win the year after with westbrook

>being this mad

wow bro, pic related

>might not
>coincidence

Ah the vocab of a man who has to make excuses and mental gymnastics

And my point wasn't that that didn't happen, my point is every fucking season some player or group of players gets hurts and can't play and that's just part of the game. You could go back and put a stupid fucking asterisk next to every ring since some dumb roleplayer got hurt. It doesn't mean shit and it's a stupid thing to keep bringing up.

Green is easily their best facilitator on offense, a great rebounder and top defender that lives near/in the paint. You're severely underestimating his worth right now.

>cheering for a rigged championship

I'm not underestimating anyone and you still refuse to match my argument

really makes you think...

Keep living in your fairytale world of what-ifs user. In the real world, only results matter.

and I thought he got married with her already

HAPPENING

Better source