Dubs decides

Dubs decides

It doesnt fucking matter, bitch

What a dumb whore. Not all roses are red.

Color, when you boil it down to the simplest terms, exists solely to reproduce and procreate – in plants and in humans. The Color Making Process The color of flowers, such as the red in roses and yellow in marigolds, are found in pigments that are decided upon in the hereditary genome of the plant. Flower colors of red, pink, blue and purple come mainly from the pigments called anthocyanins, which are in the class of chemicals called flavanoids (what gives plants their color). Other pigments are carotenoids, found in tomatoes and carrots, that provide yellow, red and orange in the plastids. Chlorophyll is the most well known pigment, providing all that green you see in leaves and foliage. All these scientific terms really mean that, similar to people, plants carry certain pigments in their genes that decide before they are “born” what color they will be.

reroll

24 times I've been asked this question. Each time by a different woman. So let me tell you what I told each of these whores;

fuck off.

Go fuck yourself you godawful cunt and maybe the world will be a slightly better place for those of us unfortunate enough to have to have shared a world with you.

Please die

How about you make me dinner and I make it so you can't shit right for a week?

how about you get fucked by a nigger

Blood of the innocent?

Roll

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

NIGGER SHIT ASS FUCK CUNT BITCH

Roll

Because the roses are soaked with the blood of the over 6 million Jews that Hitler killed

And it's a reminder that Hitler had ONE FUCKING JOB AND HE FUCKED IT UP

kek

Roll

rolling

I AM CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD I THINK I FUCKING SHIT MY NIGGER ASSS BUM STINKY POO POO

Roll

Be thy dubs rolleth

Roll

reroll

I have never actually won a single one of these threads. Everytime I see that comically anthropomorphized banana holding his peel in a suggestive manner, likening the peel to clothes and his peel-less nature to human nudity, I bust up laughing. This happens every time, no matter where I am, be it the house or the bus or in class. Sometimes I laugh just thinking about it. This is a dark memory but a few months back I had just gotten done with a fit of laughter caused by one of these hilarious threads. Suddenly my mom walks in and she's crying. I attempted to suppress the growing urge to laugh but it was getting more difficult. Face red, tears running down her aging face, mom grabs my shoulders and says "Your father's dead."

It was at that moment that I couldn't hold back anymore. I burst into a banana-induced fit of laughter, but the horrible news drew tears to my eyes. I laughed while I cried, tears streaming down my wide open grin, memories of daddy resurfacing and being melded and combined with the naked banana.

I lost two things that night.

Because violets are blue, they dont think it be like it is but it do

fucking arachnid winrar

Idk do I look like a flower Doctor?

Send me nudes or I will rape you

because i stuck the daddy rose up my arse and it was the first time and i bled all over it now i can take 5 dicks in there at once do you want a webm>

Oh fuck what do we do

Roll

roll

why are you such a bitch? see, we're not getting anywhere. just show me your tits and we can end this conversation and get on with our lives.

Reroll

Rolling

Rolling

Roll

Don't trust him.

roll

Reeeerol

Don't know, but that'll be the color of your ass after I'm done with you

shut the fuck up

Roll

roll

Rolling

Nigggggerrrr

Because niggers are black?

rollerino

roll

Rerollin

rolleroni

Tits or gtfo

Thees please

Roll

roll

>OP hasn't delivered
>people still roll
What is wrong with you guys?

Rawlin

Rolling,"Why the fuck no?"

Winrar, lets go OP

Nigger lies.

Op here

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Roll

the same reasons why we have different races of humans you dumb bitch its called genetics.

Can't escape those trips

reroll

Oh, those are trips

Newfag

Do you fancy frolicking through fields of faggots finger fat fupas furiously?

Dubs

My turn.

Why are we not fucking right now?

You want to get piped, bitch?

>he took all the bait

Post response

Jesus dude... Chill

Oh shit, you caught me

>4/24/2016

nice try faggot

Roll

Would you kindly show me your boobs?