Ever take panties

Ever take panties

Other urls found in this thread:

currentproject.it/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

currentproject.it/index.html

Yes, while I was college, women used to leave them in the laundry room all the time and I used to take them.

Lucky

It was strange how it started too. I didn't have a fetish for it, but one day I found someone's panties in my laundry and ever since then I would take them. A few time when girls left their laundry I would cum in them and put them back.

Bump

Lol nice. Ever take any pix

i used to jerk off with my roommates panties. Stole pictures from her computer too. Her dildo was the exact same size and shape as my cock. I came on that a couple times too. She used to sleep naked. Man, i'll never have faps that good again.

I never took pictures. i got rid of most the panties when someone in the school who also had a collection decided to put them up on a girls door.

I started stealing my best friend's little sisters panties

Any pix

How little are we talking about....

Yes OC

Nah, story or pics, cant risk posting both. One time posted the top half of a girls face in a blurry pic with tits and it almost ruined my life.

mooaaaarrrrr, good friends little sisters panties I stole

sis in law

>in the next room had to be quick

Oh cool bro

Old enough to play ball

Used to dog sit for my neighbor when they were out of town. I would go to the girls room who was the same age in middle school. Took a couple pairs of her panties.
But next time they were out of town; all of her panties were no where to be found.. They totally knew

I've stolen my sister in laws panties and a bra even. Preferred the bra, she has an epic set of tits on her.

when i was like 12 i would go in my aunts room "in her early 20's at the time" and feel all her panties and sniff them. she lived at my grandma's house and i would sleep over almost every weekend. never got caught and it made me so horny

My friend has a hot roommate, who always left her dirty panties all over the room. I was in their room by myself once and divided to take a pair of her green and pink thongs and mastubate to them in her bed. I put them back and my friend later told us about how her roommate's boyfriend came into their room and jacked off in pair of dirtypanties. I died laughing.

Damn nice. How did they smell? Did you put them on?

my aunt used to go to the bathroom while i was taking a shower when I was young, maybe 10. I would peak through the curtain and watch her get naked right next to me. she was in her 20's, good times

lol

wtf is this

clean but stained

only got her dirty panties once shit was cash

Yeah my friends mom was a real cunt so I stole her panties and framed em at a friends house I was like 15 or 16 at the time

Any ideas on getting dirty panties?

I've even thought about buying them
Are they worth it?

Did you seriously wasted your paycheck on some panties you pervert?

They smelled fucking amazing, I tried but they were pretty tight, I'm a fairly large dude. Here is another pair of hers I stole a few weeks before those. One of the biggest, thickest loads I've shot. Felt amazing!

how do you know she used to sleep naked?

>faps
would use my girlfriends lil sisters panties. would go into the laundry or if they were left on the bathroom floor. Her cousin also moved in for a year, and i had 1 hour locked in with myself, and a drawer of this smoking hot girls sexy thongs. jerked off 5 times straight in an hour. switching pairs and puting a pair on my face. for some reason cotton panties or evey polyester just feel amazing on the dick.

Picture of girl?

Or details?

I used to go to sleepovers at my friends house. when it was just me and him, we would play xbox in the basement and i would say i need to get my phone charger. I went and got from my bag in his room. I was alone upstairs, I went through his moms and both his sisters room to get pairs from each then put them in my bag. sniffed sooo good

Is this you? They fit nicely on that small cock lol

Face of her if possible?

Have any if you ever bought any online? Like used ones?

lolno thats just gross thats some orange is the new black shit

imagine getting some old fat girls sweaty pizza grease panties

Every chance I get. Mostly sister and step moms

Love girls with poor hygiene.

I love cumming in panties and putting them back in the clean drawer and watching them walk around with my cum rubbing on their panties.

I came once in a girls water bottle at school. Fucking cum buckets thinking about her drinking my cum.

Also came on a girls inhaler. These girls are on the basketball team and are popular and HOT AS FUCK!

In college I used to. Started when a girl I had anal with while her friend slept on my dorm floor couldn't find them and left without them. It was hot so I started stealing them from girls I hooked up with, would quickly shove them under the mattress or pillow or between the bed and wall and then pretend like I couldn't find them. It was hot knowing they left without them. Also the silky ones were nice to jerk off with. Eventually kinda got addicted and stole a few pair from the dorm laundry. Eventually had a contest with a buddy of mine to see who could get the most. I blew him out of the water. Wish I still had them.