Tfw too poor to use anything better than cheap ear buds

>tfw too poor to use anything better than cheap ear buds
I'm not missing out on much, right? Is this what being cucked is like?

i hope you don't shit on music you don't like here, using those, at least

Relax, you're doing fine.

those cheap philips earphones are alright

>album I don't like
>"I don't think this is for me because xyz reasons"
>move on with life

To be honest unless you can seriously tell the quality is bad on its own, it doesn't matter all that much.

The earbuds I'm using now are a slight downgrade compared to my last ones, but I've used them so much that I don't notice anything wrong with them. So I don't see why I should get a new pair when I literally don't even know what I'm missing.

I have shittier earphones than you, mines probably made by some chinese kid under a rock

>mfw i am too cheap to invest more than 20 euros in high quality earplugs which will break within max 3months anyway...
>mfw i have no face

Years ago earbuds lasted 4-6 months at most on me, now they last 1-2 years. Dunno if I've just been buying better ones or taking better care of them, probably both.

>20 €
>Quality ear buds

Pick one

being poor doesn't cuck you, you know

just listen with what you got, you can always appreciate music

whats the best brand of earbuds out there? i know buds wont ever be perfect but whats the best i can get

KZ ATE probably.

Are there any ones that don't break in a few months? It must be a scam. Deliberately flimsy design. Think I'm on my 4th set this year.

Get a pair of apple EarPods. They're good as darn and cool as heck :3

Soundmagic e10 were the most durable ones I've ever had (two years instead of my usual 6 months to a year.)
Would still recommend the KZ ATE over them though.
Cheap as shit, better sound (very open, never imagined earbuds could sound like that) and also the only earbuds I don't have to readjust every 5 minutes.

Panasonic RP-HJE120, good sound quality, lasted me well over a year.

Just bought Hifiman re 400
They sound stellar. As good as buds twice their price

Ordered. Plus some cheap wireless ones. Hopefully get a couple of years out of them.

If you like bass-heavy electronic music like dubstep and techno you will miss a lot, otherwise you're probably fine

basically you're missing low end

Save dosh for these

Wouldn't the same happen with multi layered weird ass art pop tracks?

>Price: $999.00

thats why I said
>Save dosh

Good call on getting the HJE125, just realized that's the one I actually had, not the 120.

I've been using the same pair of $10 JVC earbuds for about a year now, even take them in the shower with me and they still work fine.

Nope.

Yes. You want Quality, you need to save up m8

>he doesn't know the joys of good cheap chinkshit earbuds
Go on AliExpress and get yourself some rock zircons

still using some shitty 0.5$ buds they gave me in a train, it' a year
lmaoing at your life

>imblyind earbuds for more than 300$ are not an audiophile fraud

you need to give a listen demo to them m8, I was in your shoes as well

>wtf 999.99 for earbuds I hate audiophiles now

but fucking seriously, the clarity and bass is from other universe from these iems (I have HD598 and earbuds Xiaomi piston v2 atm)

>I have HD598 and earbuds Xiaomi piston v2 atm
ayyyy
obviously they sound good compared to these, but they don't sound better compared to other audiophile buds even for less than 500$.
>wtf 999.99 for earbuds I hate audiophiles now
I do not because I'm one, but I'm not the part of their religion

>$500
what buds?

Don't say shit about HD598, I double dare you! Trump have won so your time is over of shitposting!

i've got the $15 sony earbuds and they last a year or even longer and the sound is really great

any akg's, say N40

>N40
never heard them, gonna see l8r and demo them as well

they require a really good source

What's your address, I'll send you some really good ones

can you send me some semen?

I need you here for that

what's your adress

they have their problems (notably durability, somewhat flimsy cables etc.) but Dunu will get you A LOT for your money, sound quality wise. I own two different pairs currently and couldn't be happier.

Learn to take care of your stuff, you neanderthal

shit... I've been bamboozled

>tfw too intelegent to use high quality audio equipment

Dude I have those and they're fine.

>tfw too intelegent to listen to recordings
>have all instruments of the orchestra, a harpsichord, a grand piano and a cathedral organ in my room and play them all

I had Philips SHE9550 for 3 years, can't find them anymore

just buy fucking over-ear headphones for that amount of shekels