I'm a Christian. Ask me anything pertaining to God. I wanna see you in Heaven

I'm a Christian. Ask me anything pertaining to God. I wanna see you in Heaven

Fuck you

Profanity is the effort of a feeble mind trying to express itself forcefully

Or you can grow up

Hello
I don't understand your context, explain what you're trying to say

why are some Christians really anal about their worship

Profanity= sequences of sounds made by humans that somehow are "too naughty" to be spoken in certain company.

I assume anal, you mean very very persnickety and persistent.

Some are more inclined to go to public worship, such as myself, every open opportunity. Some are not so inclined. Really that depends on one believer's specific conviction about what he or she should do to worship God.

he means stop believing in things that aren't real. grow up.

that's an excellent explanation. Thank you, kind sir.

What is your excuse for the Old Testament?

(i.e. Forced abortions, genocide, stoning homosexuals, etc.)

Profanity defined by the bible is taking the Lords name in vein.

>inb4 what about all these four letter words

And you list them off

Well, seeing as how the majority crowd that uses those words are not very god-focused, it may or may not be a sin, but I wouldn't want to look like someone who doesn't believe in God. So I'll stay away from it by all means

I raise your point and ask you to provide evidence of there being no God.

>proving a negative

Prove that I can't fly

Prove that I don't have an apple under my pillow.

It's impossible to prove a negative. idiot. Grow up.

well, you could also ask him to prove there WAS God, to the same effect.

Two cities were completely destroyed because of homosexuality. Every sinner is doomed to hell, so if there is no chance of a person reforming out of his son, what's the point? Dodson and Gammorrah were destroyed for their homosexuality and there was no wrong in it. God is a just God.

The OT is just as much bible as the NT.

What denomination are you?

lol (aka what brand of idiotic moron are you)

Do you acknowledge the devil's existence?

My proof of God is the bible. It states God exists and created all things.

>prove God wrote the bible

God did write the bible through inspiration of the 66 men who wrote it, over a span of nearly three thousand years. There is not one sound contradiction in the bible, so tell me how a viewpoint discussed by 66 men who didn't all know each other all agreed on one topic?

Does God hate fags?

I hold no denomination, because a name can have many faces. I believe in the word of God and the bible alone.

AbsolutelyGod loves everyone. Does God love sin? No. God is willing and just to forgive any and all sin, no matter how many or what it is.

Then what church do you go to?

Is answered by
In hopes that you were request ion evidence of God

In genesis chapter 2 god tells Abraham to kill his son as a test. If the bible is true and even if you believe the New Testament replaces the Old Testament laws, the god of Abraham is a vidictive asshole, not the god of love christians claim he is and thus should not be worshipped.

Why did you make Hitler?

There's a better question :)

I attend which ever church I find that holds most closely to the bible and nothing but, so most often it is the fundamental independent baptists. Best with me though, I make sure the BIBLE is the only thing they preach.

Deuteronomy 22:23-24
If a man rapes a woman in the city, both the man and the woman are to be stoned.

Yeah, real fucking just.

Isnt it a sin to come to this site?

In the 10 commandments, the first is
Thou Shall Have No Other Gods Before Me
(Matthew 4:10)

What "other gods" is the bible referring to?

But did Abraham kill is son needlessly? No. God sacrificed HIS own son, and Jesus was without sin. Asking Abraham to prove his loyalty to God wasn't a test that needed to be answered, it was a self-revaluation God instilled on Abraham to further strengthen his devotion to him. Abraham was also promised already that his son Isaac would be the father of many nations (Israel) and was not worried most likely even if he had killed his son. He most likely believed his would resurrect his son, but all that of course is speculation and isn't found in the bible. It's what I would assume given the circumstance.

Does that mean I can go to heaven after being homo?

Would god send me hoes to suck my cock if I prayed long enough

>There is not one sound contradiction in the bible

Oceania is at war with Eurasia. Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia.

Two words: The Gospels

What's your point?
>remember, you're here forever
A God can be anything. I know a man hat gave up fishing because it was interfering with him coming to church. If I wanted to go to a car meet (I love cars) that took place the same time as church, and I did, that would be putting cars before God. Make sense?

This also pertains to Muhammad, Allah, Hinduism, Buddhism, you're not supposed to believe other religions.

While there is no exclusion specifically to your entrance, I would doubt your salvation if you carried on in your sin. No.

This hurts my brain. Please write a long paragraph in detail so I may better understand, and if possible, site your reference.

>What's your point?

What's my point!?

My point is that this is the kind of barbaric shit that you say you believe. If you believe that a woman should be put to death for being raped, you're an asshole.

Well why not god is supposed to provide and right now I need him to provide me with hoes that got good sucking capabilities

The only way you can believe in a just Christian god is to disregard parts of the bible, so this dude must be crazy

Yea this was needless. Abraham laid his son on the alter between 1500-2000 years before Jesus was even born. Hindsight can't be used to explain that this was not an asshole move by god.

I wanted to expand on this.

Being gay is a sin. If you sin, you go to hell. Period. Until, you accept God's free gift of salvation by trusting him only to give it to you. You an sin after that, but you're still guaranteed heaven. You can't be "unsaved". I sin every day. "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."

"My God is just and able to forgive all sins."

God doesn't want us to sin, but he made a promise that if we believed on him, we would be with him in heaven.

Also Christian herebut do you actually believe the bible we know hasn't been tampered with by the Catholics because only they have the original locked away in their city what is it vadican?

If God knows everything and he already knows who is and isn't going to hell is there such a thing as free will? You book also says God is unchanging so why is it ok to eat pork and wear mixed fabrics?

The bible states it. Are you saying God is wrong? That's a problem in itself.
Just because you see something wrong with it, doesn't mean there is something wrong with it. You can't be your own God.

What what your advice be to someone that feels their entire world is coming apart

thats kinda shitty. theres something shared by most ideologies and something to take from each as well. being into religion and things of the sort loses its point if you just study one. its like enjoying a genre of music and then only listening to one band from the genre while never knowing how much more there is to it as a whole. in other words,
UR FUCKIN UP M8

This nigga turnt

Well that's fucking gay

The bible is 100% true and accurate, no exceptions.

How many cocks do u suck?

Hey don't dis my question will god provide good cock sucking hoes

God never turned stones to bread when Saran told him to. Just because you ask, even if it is a good thing, doesn't mean it will be given.

Why is your god the real one and not the other millions of deities of the other 4400 religions on this earth ?

Why, in your opinion, is Christianity better than Buddhism?
Buddhism embraces pacifism, enlightenment, and letting go of your world fears and vain attitudes.
It's essentially all the good in your religion, but does not require submission to a God who has slaughtered mankind.

The bible I believe in is the original Greek and Hebrew manuscript, but as I can't read Greek and Hebrew, I alter to the most accurate translation, the KJV.

Why is he not?

You can't justify the murine of an innocent person because the Bible said it's true
The people who wrote it had their own agendas as well, and it doesn't take much speculation to figure out that they might have added things in their to instill their fucked up will

Christianity isn't true. I've asked.

Why don't you listen to Greydon Square or any of Grand Unified?

Do you understand the importance of trials in our life? It's to understand by we have to trust God and that our power is nothing compared to his. Honestly if you were going to make this argument with someone else, go with Job next time.

What's your thoughts on diesm? I'm not fan of organized religion. It has its uses for the lay person to understand the Bible.

I believe that the only God is the God of Abraham. He son was Jesus. God is the supreme architect of the universe. He set everything in motion but does not directly intervene in our lives.

Thoughts?

I fucked it up, I meant murder
My point still stands

Not OP, but fellow Christian. I see your point, but if you read a few verses later(25 I believe) it talked about a man raping a woman in the country side and that he should only be put to death and nothing should happen to the woman. Your example is under the circumstances that the woman was in a city and "didn't scream for help" which is the translations version of her giving consent. It is basically going over, cheating and rape. In your example the word "rape" isn't actually used in the NIV version which is the one I read from. The words "and he sleeps with her" is used instead implying it was consensual sex. In verse 25 of the same translation it uses the word rape while describing the situation in the countryside. You point would be totally valid if not for the incorrect wording and context.

How do I stop being gay?

Ok how about this when god flooded the earth all that was lest was Noah and his family that means when the water dried up they had to have incest to repopulate so if ur married which I'm sure ur not u have fucked you sister

Why do atheists get so but hurt about what others believe?

What does God say about exclusivity in attraction, sex and romance?

OP do I go to hell?

I believe in God but I'm not a christian. If anything I'm an ignostic.

For me God isn't just one being among many, not some cosmic dictator on a cloud, but God is being itself. It's the very essence of us and everything around us.

To reduce God to a human being like Jesus and give him human attributes and human opinions is blasphemy at best, you can't fit God into a human, no matter how good and idolized this human is, he isn't God.

And that's why I don't believe in Jesus, I see the Jesus story as just that, a story to hint at God, to give you an idea about what Gods all about, to put it in simple terms, but not something that you just can believe word for word.

I think there's much wisdom to be found in abrahamic religions, but these holy scriptures are like a sign post pointing towards the path to God, and to use a metaphor, too many people climb the sign post instead of walking on the path. They get hung up on stories, on names, words, nonsensical shit..

If you can define God it isn't God, God is beyond concepts. If you see the Buddha on your way to enlightenment, kill him.

God is inside you and outside of you. God is the very essence of your being, if you want to get to know God, rather than going to church and listening to priests, look inside, skip the middleman, stick to God directly.

Just because he knows which decision you'll make doesn't make free will any less true.

>site your reference.
Um, the Bible?

Read the gospels. They directly contradict each other.

but fuck you

Do you go out of your way to force your religion on someone?

Do fags deserve to go to heaven?

What makes you think your image of god is the true one and only?

Not op

Deism is silly how do you tell a deistic universe from an atheistic universe? You can't so it's just as insane as a religious worldview.

Thank you for wishing me the best.
I am also christian.
What branch do you belive in?

I've researched Catholicism, Buddhism, and Islam. I BELIEVE the bible.

I don't believe that swearing or using curse words is a sin. Language is constantly evolving. I do believe that taking the Lords name in vain is a sin.

I am not an atheist and I still believe Christianity to be toxic. Any religion that incites so much hate needs to be rethought.

You can blame Nergal for that, pleb

Ok but how do you know he's there? Also you dodged my second question...

satan confirmed

Good questions. Any Christian down to shed some light?

It was a ruse the whole time
Op is actually Satan confirmed

Best explanation:
It is a historical and genealogical record of Judaism and what would be Christianity. It is the old covenant between God and man. It was essentially nullified (it's religious laws) by the New Testament, or second covenant.

>be God
>see devil ordering Abraham to kill his firstborn
>don't want to ruin his faith
>be all lol jk
>such is the existence of the most high

The bible states that god is God. See above* I explained earlier
There is no better and worse. There is tight and wrong. Going forward, see above for my proof of the bible. God wouldn't have included it in the bible (or allowed it to be) if it were false so your point is at a loss here. Gasp

Source?
Because I've never heard of it

That sounds like an awful lot of blind faith my friend.

How do i find a good wife?

Not op but the bible speaks of the only to be saved is by through the blood and the blood alone. The blood being what Jesus shared on the cross some of your ideals are in the right place but why believe in 1 entity of the trinity and not the entire thing. Trinity being the father the son and the holy spirit

Since the bible is true is it ok for me to use enraged female bears to kill children who make fun of bald people?

Not even kidding God does this its not n the bible Google it. Then use your bible and double check.

You wait.

Troll?

In the book of job, the devil comes to god and says that man rivht there only like you cause you give give him shit, and gods all like "no way, fuck him up, he will love it.
So satan fucks him up.
And gods all like "told ya"
And satan gets all defensive
"No i got something here, let me kill his family and make him sick"
And god said "coo"
So satan gives him full body herpes and kills his family. Pretty soon every9ne job knows who isnt dead, is coming over to tell him to kill himself and forsake god, to which he says "no i will remain faithful and be rewarded 7 fold" and gods all like "my nigga" and gives him all that stuff he wanted back.

But my question is... wasnt the devil right? If there was no heaven or hell, no eternal reward for our service, nothing to serperate the faithful from the wicked after death, how many people would go to church?

Tell me if my concept of hell sounds cool.

Hell isn't really a place where you go to burn for eternity. They only say that so you don't do bad things to go there. What hell really is, a giant rehabilitation center. They mentally and physically correct you until you truely regret what you've done and realize why it's wrong, then once you're rehabilitated, you are let back into society. AKA heaven.

I like your idea, but it can't be true. God is all around us, working in our lives daily. God doesn't perform miracles like water to wine, but it doesn't mean that he didn't work in our lives. I can't really give you an example, because I don't know your life, and mine would take too long to type.
If you're serious, admit your sin, and go on to live a better life than your past. Live in god's direction, and READ THE BIBLE. KJV is the only one I use. You could've gone with Adam and Eve too but whatever.

Incest was a necessity. God ordained it in the OT, and made it a sin to later.

You seem to not understand though
The things that seem very outlandish in the Bible or otherwise seemingly unrelated to God in the Bible could have very well been put in by the people who wrote it it's not hard to believe considering people from those times held similar beliefs, therefore they would have no problem believing those words were from God
I'm not saying the whole Bible is bad but there are parts that have clear indications of that authors current agenda

The red words vs. what an fallible disciple wrote