please fuck off already

> Ruins 10/10 looks to look like a lesbian skeleton
> Ruins great voice with smoking
> Ruins reputation by selling out
> Fails to sell out
> Builds a paper thin fanbase of gays and tumblrites
> Upsets fanbase by not making a repeat album and sharing a triggering photo
> Gets literally cucked by industry friends ellie goulding and charli
> Puts years of work into an album about putting fruit on her head and it still Flops
> Even her Husband's band is more Succesfull than her
> Cuts her hair and looks like a Tranny version of Lord farquaad and Elliot Rodger
> bandwagons memes and SJW trends to gain relevancy and fails at that as well
> has been doing this for seven years and her career still hasn't started
> is 31 now
> Is always cringy and even her autistic fans have told her to stay off social media unless it's music related

wrong

>3 / 2 / 2 / 1
>

yeah ok

apparently she's also in denial of her age now

> millennialism
Not even once

How are these even the same person, she is literally JUST personified.

legend says that real Marina got murded and replaced by Elliot Rodger in 2014

Charli's new album is going to suck because the label is making her get rid of all the SOPHIE songs though

>sharing a triggering photo
what is that

/r/ing that tranny image

>even her autistic fans have told her to stay off social media unless it's music related
source

>bandwagons memes and SJW trends to gain relevancy and fails at that as well
God damn, her instagram is cringy as fuck

holy fuck this is amazing, she's literally making fun of herself, apparently un-ironcially

god i miss this women

Why is she such a cuck?

She thought having a core fanbase of millenial tumblr users would benefit her but she has literally no idea how to appeal to that audience without intense label intervention

this women is about to get a fucking ruin. this makes me so fucking sad really. how can a literally 10/10, music and look wise and also personal wise become to this shit. this shit isnt even funny anymore. Its like, she visits Sup Forums, looks at our threads and as were telling things that would help her to improve, she just takes those advices and turns them to gets even worse. One last album or 2 and than she can put a bullet into her head

she really is about to turn into a huge SJW and that will be the fucking death of Marina. Mark my fucking words, her next album will be utter fucking shit and only one feature with a nigger will be her death sentence

I will love her, forever and always
Goodnight sweet princess :(

>only one feature with a nigger will be her death sentence
are you saying she should have more features with black dudes? i don't understand

Marina is secrectly Red pilled, look at the second tweet

the last vid where she was beautiful. Its the time after this vid thats important to what happened to her. its really a fucking shame.

>pic related are new lyrics for her new songs

You all always be my favorite, my light

you're overreacting, She even said that Millenials are too offended and Sesitive She is not as much of a SJW as she seems to be, but her Jew Record Label forces her to do these things to stay relevant, she even said she enjoys Dark humour and by now she would have already done a SJW song if she was really thinking this way

>do you really want me to write a feminist anthem
>I'm happy cooking dinner in the kitchen for my husband
What the fuck is her actual angle? It's like she's trying to balance out two radically different fanbases, along with her own beliefs and her label, that shits fucking impossible

this bitch never made a fucking feature neither did she really worked with niggas, so i guess she hates them.but got red pilled so hard that i could imagine working with those disgusting animals and cucking jack. if she will do that i will kill myself

she will turn into a fucking sjw so big you cant imagine it. her fucking fanbase led her to attend to pride etc and it destroyed her. all of this would have never happened if she hadnt released EH. she would still be beautiful with her angelic voice.

>Because I believe that Jesus was a real person. I am an atheist though
Umm.. What's wrong with this?

She uses Cookie-Cutter SJW statements on her Social Media to calm her Tumblrfag fans, Her believe are different though, she is strongly against this whole Tumblr Feminism and SJW trend because she was feminist before it became a trend.

either way her next album will flop no matter what

Peak Marina

Shhhhhh Marinafags, it's time to switch from cuckrina to alpha Lana

Because she's a beta cuck that let's herself push around by her autistic fans

really? that's a shame. i only liked her when sophie was involved. i just love his production

she's literally about to kill herself, She has depression and hates her fanbase because she actually wanted a mature fanbase, and her Career is still a failure despite her hard work, pretty sure she's going to bite to bullet when her next Album,Single or EP flops.

This woman is miserabel

yeah but thats the fucking point. she got red pilled so hard that shes doing this unironically and is slowly turning to a sjw. WHY DID SHE FUCKING CUT HER HAIR, HOLY SHIT

that's not how it works

how does it work then?

she's not turning into a SJW, she's just doing it for publicity

god i hope that what youre telling is true. she must be crying her eyes out because of her hair

i'm talking about SJW thing, the hair was her decision

a really bad decision. just look how beautiful she used to be my god. the waifufaggotry is fucking real

that's really sad and desperate

She is becoming a hipster sjw loser. See her recent fit about trump being elected?

look

This.

I don't get why it's so important to you faggots if she's a SJW or not, she is litterally one of the most unlikeable musicans out there, she considers herself a philosoph and is extremly conceited, If she wouldn't make such catchy music no one would care about her.

I still her like her and all of her albums.

Also I think her new hairstyle is fine and I hope to god this bitterness leads to something good for the new album.

>If she wouldn't make such catchy music no one would care about her.
I think no one would care about any musician if they didn't make music people wanna listen to. I mean that's kind of the point to music.

how do we save her bros?

marina obviously had the good of becoming a model, but youre right. If it wasnt for the music noone would care about her. But a lot of guys especially on Sup Forums (and me) are having this huge obssesion with her because of her music in combination to her looks. it killed me from the inside realising that ill never even meet this women or have a conversation with her. but the sooner you realise that the better you can deal with that crazy problem. Its something this women has, making men go nuts and crazy for her. i even had days when i just watched to the videos of Hollywood, Oh No!, Primadonna and FROOT, and really just to those songs and i did that for aroun 4 hours a fucking day. Luckily i know dealt with it and returned to my normal life just listening to her and enjoying her music

there is no way, im sry. She is on the way of slowly dissapearing into abyss. And do you think she would take advices from us ? but it would be pretty interesting having her on a thread someday. that would be really cool, but as i know her would go to reddit

I guess it's just the way things are, you obsess over her for a few months until you stop caring about her. That's why her next album will flop

She needs to be cut of from the internet and take a break or something.

Next she should just stop trying to pander to her tumblr fanbase.

Also she needs to come out and get a pretty gf already.

I thought the dyke jokes with her were not serious at all but looking back at the TFJ and how she is now there is something going there desu.

if this whole sjw shit is fake, her next album will be good, but if shes honest and unironically doing this we have another thing coming to us

just looking at the progress she made over the years make it seem like shes about to fucking off herself

even if she's doing it unirocially, do you see Lady Gaga, Charli XCX, Lana del Rey, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift or any other Female pop artist making songs about Social Justice? No, it doesn't fit to pop music and her record label probably wouldn't allow it because the market for people who listen to Social Justic music is extremly small

yeah, but if your lyrics are way to influenced by this shit, nobody but SJWs will listen to it because its the shit that they want to hear. But again Marina is a real smart artist. she thinks that 90% of her fans are the same people voting for hillary etc.. so she would make an album those assholes want to hear. do you think marina gives a shit anymore if it fits into pop music ? that bitch will release her last album and after that she will have around 4 million and live the rest of her life with jack or will cuck him with a women

excuse me i meant to say small artist, even though shes also smart

Marina stopped carring about her fans a good while ago, she wants her albums to be based on her own life and experiences and she already did savages, so i don't think she'll do another song with a "Deep" Social message

i hope. i really dont know if i want something like EH, that shes portraying someone else or a character that she invented on her own

I thought at least 'Lies' was at least based of herself.

Though I get what you mean. I like EH a lot but she at her best when its just personal.

Maybe this whole bitterness shes going through will lead to her best album or something.

who's the one the left?

i really hope she wont mess up the new album

Froot took her 3 years, we won't be seeing anything any time soon, by the time it'll release we won't even care about Marina anymore and obssess over the superior Lana instead

Charli is superior to Lana