Having a good night Anonymous?

Having a good night Anonymous?

Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>Certain GETs will receive a tarot reading. If you GET, ask a question, as general or specific as you want. I can give general near future readings as well.
>GETs that count: Any trips, certain dubs: 33, 66, 99.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Leave a name and a junior shrine maiden will deliver a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Love and patience! Hang around if you GET and remind me if I miss you.
>Leave internet drama at the gate.

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2024937-which-one-of-these-girls-would-you-rather-have-sex-with
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one of these nights I'll get trips.

blarg

Another one?

It looks like most people have left

-Sweet Roll

Man, these Steam notifications are super useful.

I've always been interested in this stuff, could I possibly get a reading?

whoa whoa, that's mean to all the hikari's out there you know. all 1 of me.

besides I am still trying for a dubs fortune.

They mess up my carefully laid out tiling windows though.

Leaving before midnight seemed cheap.

Well, we'll just let fate decide if this thread lives for very long. Don't feel obligated to bump or anything.

Whaddup, Reimu-chan?

May Jade get a fortune?

Rather, a tarot reading?

check em trips

Get for America.

>The 10th post below me is dubs

Tanuki lady, please bless me with your great tanukiness.

-J

I know right? I don't know what changed, but I'm sure glad it works now.

You gotta get trips or the dubs I listed in the OP. Or have someone donate it to you, maybe. If I get them you can have it.

*Blesses*

The appointment I had for today has been cancelled, it seems.
Why though...

My question is: Which path should I devote my efforts?

O shit, she replied to me, holy fuck what do?

checked

Watch this.

Accept it.

Oh, not much. It's kind of a lackluster night, I think. Man, I miss Reisen already.

I gave the appointment maker a tarot reading that told him his appointment today was going to end in bad luck. Sorry.

Fortune teller, I am in need of your most accurate fortunes

How many paths are you choosing from here?

bump

Two.

I DID IT, Check'd.

Yeah isn't she gone for like a week?

And she keeps noticing me(senpai)

-J

What a lewd face.

Feeling the repeating digits, posting w/ the force...

I'm never feeling the repeating digits.

Well, your double dubs make me moist tanuki lady, that's all.

-J

The digits are rigged

Fuck off Alice.

Too bad you didn't specify which dubs.

Here's a consolation prize.

(Path One)

>Eight of Pentacles
>Knight of Pentacles

This path is heavily in the sphere of the element of Earth. It's solid, with a focus on material wealth, and will involve careful spending habits and a small but noticeable monetary gains.

(Path Two)
>Five of Wands
>The Hermit
This path will take more hard work and counsel than the other. It's slightly leaning toward the plane of Fire, which is a volatile element. Good or bad, it will be quicker than the other path.

The Hermit indicates that great wisdom and care will need to be taken to guide you through it if that's what you choose.

not even alice

Yeah... getting her computer fixed.

Alice is not here. I'm Reimu.

Here's a towel.

Al here
wanting to know a fortune
if possible on love

I know that feel. I had a motherboard go out on me a few months ago. Didn't have a computer for almost a month.

Did she at least say goodbye?

Anyone wanna volunteer to hand out fortune cookies? It looks like my junior shrine maidens are all busy.

Jeez, I can't imagine. I'm just hoping mine lasts long enough until I have some money, but it already overheats like a bitch sometimes.

Off by one tanuki goddess

-J

Thank you!

Sorry, I would volunteer but then, it's probably not a good idea for me to hand out fortune cookies.

Why's that?

Ai ha***tremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Violet", "3".
Violet is a nice color! This sounds good to me, though Reimu might want to do a tarot reading as well. If you get dubs from somewhere.

huh what? where am i supposed to look?

Nice lewd Rei Rei

>Also the next post ends with 3.

Why's that?

No problem! I hope it helps!

Oi, you still around? It's slow going, so I'm feeling a little more generous now.

Oh, you can have them!
Reimu get to work!

How do i use cookie?

-J

I don't know the first thing about fortune telling.

And for somebody as unlucky as me, maybe somebody luckier should hand them out.

>Fortitude
On its basic level this card means exactly what the name implies; Strength. If you're in an existing relationship, it means it is strong enough to weather the difficulties.

>King of Wands
A charming, responsible, loyal, entertaining, witty, honest, conscientious and generous person. A lover of the home and family life. A very passionate and virile man who is good at moral support and encouragement. When pushed or provoked he acts without hesitation, but can sometimes find this hard as he can often see both sides of an argument.

>Three of Cups
A marriage, or possibly a birth. Great abundance of happy things brought about by one's love.

Ah, fortune cookies are easy though. All you have to do is read the fortune cookie's short sentence and relay it to them. Plus, it's the gods who decide what that person's luck will be, not you.

Anyway it looks like Chief and ME-tan have me covered after all, so you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

That was almost epic.

I have an ASUS mobo so I know my new board is going to last a pretty long time. My last one was ASRock.

*sobs*

I'm back, baby! How is everyone?

-babyface

That sounds nice of them. I'll be the 9th place backup in case everyone else fails. The gods don't love me, so I think they'd look on me unkindly.

It's okay. I'll give you a hug anyway.
-hug-
Motherboards never say goodbye.

You shouldn't rely on me, not at all.

Thanks, Reimu-chan. At least someone cares.

Back, huh? I don't think I've seen you before.

I'm doing alright. I got some of the things I'm supposed to do done today and then played around and made some tiles of my own that turned out pretty nicely compared to what I've made before.

>*giggle*

I miss having a PC where I could choose my own parts. Macbooks are suffering when they start to go.

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2024937-which-one-of-these-girls-would-you-rather-have-sex-with

vote

I am not Reimu.. I am Hikari. Sorry to confuse you? That's the second time today.

Is drunk hikari like normal Reimu?

Wrong person, tanuki.

-J

And yet when I needed you most you showed up!

Oh my, that is some terrible luck, being mistaken for me when you try to do something nice.

yeah, ME-tan got to it before i could. lets go with that
hiya, im tired as hell. you?

Hmm

Hmmmmm

-J

Check em.
I'm in a group home and I wanna go home. How long do I have

Macbooks are overpriced junk.

Nah, I'm just really stoned and couldn't be bothered to click the thumbnail. I assumed based on the reddish colors that the picture was of Reimu. My bad.

You have terrible luck tonight, being confused with a hikari/yukinon such as me, heheh~

The gods must not be smiling upon you tonight, unfortunately.

I was in a thread like this for the first time last night. People were cool. Talked through some of my issues. Was nice. In any case, I was dubbed babyface due to the first image I posted in that thread haha. Glad to hear you were productive today

What age will I get married

Please get doubles.

Is there a person in my attack right now, and should I be worried? Keep hearing sounds.

I want to check it out, but kind of afraid.

I'm not too peppy myself tonight. Work was busy today.

forgive typo please, was Freudian slip. Mind on attack mode.

Probs an animal. And do you mean attic. But call the cops now. Just to be safe.

Some socks before I leave, goodnight.

Gotta say my friend gave me a series of 7 readings to kind of get perspective on my future, and its very interesting stuff. Much love

It was actually pretty good at first. It came with a nice chunk of RAM and runs everything pretty well. The price was ridiculous for it though, and I only bought it because I was forced to. Coulda got the same stuff for like a thousand dollars cheaper or more on a PC and building it myself.

But now that the warranty is up and it's starting to overheat, and the screen is cracked, there's nothing I can do about it except hope it lasts long enough.

You're a cutie with good taste in haircuts, so I'm not offended in the slightest~

Ohh, I see. When the threads get fast there's a lot of stuff I don't see going on. I'm glad my guests here gave you a warm welcome!

Somewhere between 44 and 77.

No, can't call cops. What if it is nobody?

This whole time I thought I was going insane, hearing whispers, thinking I left a tv, then maybe I was on the verge of falling asleep, so I was hearing dreams or whatever. but I just heard at least 3 knocks, from above.

I'm going to yell up, it's cool for him to stay up there, just keep the noise down.

T-that's a little too much of a compliment for me to handle right now at this state of inebriation.

I prefer your haircut!

They did indeed. I'm not sure who usually heads these threads, but the "leader," as it were, was the main one giving me advice

-babbyface

Welcome to my hell

You were gone, Marisa took his case yesterday.
Also my phone battery is dying so that's that.

-J

Goodnight!

7? Oh wow. Depending on the kind of reading, that's like writing a whole book on your future!

>Nine of Wands (Reversed)
>Card could indicate possible poor or ill health. A secure position that is no longer.

Uh oh.

>Six of Pentacles (Reversed)
Loss of money through carelessness, deceit or theft.

Uh oh!

My biggest problem with Macbooks is that they solder literally everything onto the motherboard. You can't modify anything on it and when you need to make repairs on it you have to take it in to a technician.

Oh man, I remember the times I'd hear steps from the attic only to discover no one was ever there. The doors and windows locked and no one else home.
Does it sound like a human though? It might just be a trapped animal, a bird or a squirrel or a bat.

Though that does sound kind of worrying. Keep us posted!

>Somewhere between 44 and 77
Heh

is it against the rules if I ask for another fortune cookie? I think my dubs are gone forever and I am not sure how much longer I can last.

>*winks*

Hmm... usually it's me, but you might be thinking about the Alice threads, or if it happened last night it was Marisa.

Ohh, I see. It's nice to hear that she took up the task when I couldn't.

I've been having headaches all day, so idk.

Is it careless to yell up at him to say "I know you are up there, You can stay as long as you want, just be cool"?

I heard a creak after, but no reply.

IDK, now that you say that, omg, im getting tingles again.

I have had experiences with paranormal, it's what made me interested in tarot. I feel like I can connect with spirits, just not fully. I can't see them, but can feel them.

OMG, heard knocking. Right behind me.

Not schizophrenic. Also not turning, it got real cold in here. I feel like someone is buried beneath the house, there is a bad spot in the house that I can see a disturbance in light, sort of like being blind drunk, but while sober. it also randomly has smoke curls in that area.

M

probably not supposed to do this but lets try with the english name
>Dawn has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Study", "17".
seems they're more favorable now

oh you delusional faggot

I do remember Marisa. But there was another main person whose name I never caught. But point is, it was a good experience haha

Thanks friend. I won't forget you.