Just lost the girl I love because I wasn't honest with her. Can I get a feels thread...

Just lost the girl I love because I wasn't honest with her. Can I get a feels thread. Tell me about your biggest loss and regret. If you could go back in time, what would you change?

This happened to me 3 years ago
>Be me, an edgy 16 year old
>Play Xbox because I haven't discovered PC yet, not really.
>decide to play minecraft, because, what else will I do
>I had a few games, Black Ops 2 and Minecraft were by far my favourite
>I made many friends, deleted many friends, that's just how it works.
>I made one friend, edgy 16 year old like me at the time, he changed his gamertag, but he was known as "T-Reks"
>Well, anyway T-Reks and I became friends, pretty good friends and we decided to play some minecraft
>damngood.jpg
Well, anyway, I made a world, on survival mode, peaceful, becasue I was a noob, T-Reks asked to join ,I said sure, why not.
>We played for a week straight until this new kid started joining the server
>Kids name was Adam1922 I'll just refer to him as Adam
> Well, We played on the world every day for at least an hour and Adam would join every other day or so and just work in his corner of the map
I ask T-Reks who he is, T-Reks tells me he's some kid that just added him one day
>whatever.gif
>Adam started playing every day, this is a month in
>Adam for the first time ever, plugged in his mic
>He sounded like he had autism, not making a joke.
>We would talk to Adam everyday and ask him questions
>Adam decided to tell us he liked this one girl at his school, we talked him into giving us her kik
>T-Reks sent her dick pics pretending to be Adam
>Adam gets on the next day
>He doesnt sound like he normally does, I ask him what's wrong
>Crying.jpg
>Adam got his ass kicked by the girls boyfriend at school
>T-Reks laughs and starts calling Adam names like "faggot, retard, autismo"
>Adam just laughed along with him
>A week passed and T-Reks and I would make fun of Adam everyday, Adam rolled with the punches
>One day, we went over to see what Adam was building while he wasn't on
>Adam had built a house, inside was a empty, but outback behind his actually nice house, there was a "grave" with a sign attached, it said "I love you dad"
cont.

>T-Reks and I destroy the house and save the game
>Adam gets on the after we do it and plays for a bit, until we here him say hes going back to his house
>We hear Adam yell "Why did you guys destroy my house!!? I didn't do anything to you!"
>T-Rekt started calling him a faggot and saying "well, if you love your daddy so much, why dont you get him to build you a new one?" then I laughed with him at Adam
>Crying.jpg
>we call Adam a crybaby faggot, telling him that we hope he drinks bleach.
>Adam cries some more, then we decided to find his character and kill him over and over again
>Adam starts talking to us
>"Why would you do this to me? I thought we were friends?"
>We were never your fucking friends Adam, get the fuck over it you fucking pussy fuck you, you autistic faggot
> Adam says more
> "This is why I don't play with people, this is why I told my mom I didnt want to get minecraft or any games. I came on here and thought you two were my friends, my only friends. I dont have friends in real life, no one likes me, no one wants me around. all they do is call me autistic and retarded and useles, no girls at my school like me, they think I'm a freak, no one likes me, no one even gives me a chance"
>"This was all I had, ever since my dad died, I came on here to get away from everything, my dad died, then my mom had to get another job, so I couldnt see her anymore, then I finally tricked a girl into being my firend. Her boyfriend beat me up and I had to go to the hospital, my mom had to take out a loan to pay for my broken ribs. I waited at home everyday for you tro get on so I could play with you, my only two friends in my life, why does nobody like me. Why..."
>Adam cried fro 5 more minutes while T-Reks laughed at him.
>Adam went offline
>Checked Adam's friend list
Cont.

>It was just me and T-Reks
>Adam would always say thank you for letting him play with us before he logged off
>Adam never said anything rude back to us
I found out a week later through Adam's facebook page, which was easy to find because his name was on his bio, that he had killed himself and wrote a letter.
>"I can't stand this world anymore, I can't be a burden to anyone anymore and I can't do anything right. I can't live without my dad anymore, and I can't live off of my mom anymore, I just want it to end"
>I couldn't cry, I couldn't do anything but stare
>I deleted T-Reks as a friend and got rid of the rest of my Xbox friends. The last thing I did on Minecraft was rebuild Adam's house and fixed his "grave" with teh addition of a new one beside it... his.
I know its just a game, but the sign says "R.I.P Adam: You were a true friend. I love you", I put the world onto a USB which is inside a wooden box on my dresser as of today, the world is in a file titled "Adam", i sold my xbox with Adam as the only friend on my account. I'm sorry Adam, I'm so so sorry.

sorry user... My feels go to you

my biggest regret was buying skyrim, nobody loves me anymore, dont buy open world games by Bethesda :(

Dang them feels. You should have stepped in a lot sooner and stopped T-Reks. At least you showed remorse for your actions and I respect you for that. I guess you'll always have to carry that on your shoulders. But you were kind of a douche for going along with T-Reks. You probably didn't feel that way towards Adam but you couldn't really do anything except try and fit in. I kind of know those feels. Best of luck to you dude.

Well, if I could go back in time, I'd have started smoking weed a whole lot younger.

This is based on a classic sci-fi story called The Cold Equations. Didn't know there was a manga. Thanks!

THAT'S the name. Thanks user, I was trying to remember it.

You didn't know the extent of your actions at the time, and I feel Adam would forgive you.

define lost. what happened user?

Well about 3 years ago I lost a girl I loved very much mostly because I was a dickhead and too unsatisfied with just one girl and wanted more (she was only my second at 18, I wanted to experiment with other girls)

I broke up with her and did some experimenting and realized I made a terrible mistake and it wasn't worth it at all. I asked for her to take me back and she wouldn't. I tried for a couple months and got no where but being her friend. Didn't want that

All in all, it was shit, and it was a terrible few months, but I met a better girl who I like a lot more, who fits better into my life and has helped me improve myself

I don't regret anything except for leaving her so stupidly. But it really was for the best, in the long run.

>tl;dr: I lost a girl I loved too but in the end life worked out and it wasn't a big deal, hopefully smae to you

>be me
>be 14,antisocial retard.
>mostly play games,the basic stuff in steam,nothing special
>people friend me randomly,or i meet them online
>Dont really talk too any of them
>one day,I get a random message on steam
>"Luv you she says it was a mistake
>Didnt know she was a she at the time
>we continue talking after the awkward situation
>first person ive really talked too, and enjoyed.
>we continue talking for hours on end daily
I know I said she,but youll see why
>She reveals shes transgender
>shes into mlp,a furry,and into a shit-ton of fetishes
>since I actually like this person,I dont pay it too much mind
>I say its fine,and that it doesnt matter too me
>"she" is taken by suprise by this,"she" doesnt have any friends at all either
>Dont remember how it happened,but we ended up in a relationship
>even with the oddity of it,I was happy
>after about 3 years,we meet up
>both 17
>"she" shows up too my door
>her literall words were
>"Your a cunt"
>she left
>Wait what?.wav
>She continues on about how because I find horrible shit funny like 9/11 that im an awful person
>she leaves again
SHE FLEW ACROSS THE US TOO TELL ME IM A CUNT
and the sad part is I actually miss her.
Even if she was such a oddity,it was the only person i had as even a friend
Pic related,made it for her. honestly I regret it.

My first greentext...its shit

Douman Sayman is hands down my favorite mangaka.
He does some great shit.

Her face here makes me think he'd been reading Jhonen Vasquez.

I was stupid and just needed to be honest to her. She didnt care that I smoked or anything. I just needed to TELL her that I had a few moments of lapse and had a few drags of a cig. It was the principal that led me to lose her since its happened a few times before.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maybe. Who knows?

Biggest loss has always been girls.
Fell in love a couple times, never made it work because I couldn't into emotion.
Wish I would have tried more and been honest with them. Would have saved us all a lot of heartbreak.
Oh well, only way is forward.

I've had a lot of exciting adventures full of travel, danger, drugs, and women, but memories aren't really worth much. I don't feel wiser for the experience. In fact, I feel like life just corrupted me along the way.
Biggest loss was my self-respect, I guess.

>45 shades of dubs
End of my time time. Nigger less ass was Sup Forums erect but had battleship /thread Janey futinari pedofiles's skopple. 12 tigm buzz lightyear table assfucked a pony cleft vajiggityjiggaboo-hole. Penis hotsauce plus 2 nigger goat dismembered worldtradecenter muslim bicycle choked on jew rectum pickles.

>be 14
>awkward with only a few friends
>into weightlifting and football player for JV
>bretty strong and cut for a 14 year old
>hang out with childhood friend whose a girl
>she introduces me to Amy
>Amy is 18 and a senior but kind of awkward too
>she is my exact type though
>hang out a few times per week
>don't really do much besides act awkward
>Amy is awkward too
>go to school dance
>ask Amy awkwardly "would...would you like to dance with me?"
>she agrees to dance
>smile sheepishly at her
>she leans in for a kiss out of nowhere
>making out on dancefloor
>didnotexpectthis.jpg

Continue?

yup

Yezz

go for it

i cant find a reason to go on.

Everybody with a girlfriend but I don't have one shoot my fucking head fuck you this thread is shit
>Inb4 muh loneliest
I forgot how girls look like to you guys are the only ones that post pictures of them

>stop kissing and realize everybody is staring
>don't care at all and kiss again
>dance eventually starts to wind down with me and Amy just talking and hanging out
>she offers to drive me home
>ok
>leave dance and get to house
>parents don't know I'm home yet
>lean in to kiss Amy
>making out in driveway
>she pulls my hand to her chest
>fondling girl for first time
>decide to go for it and reach hand under shirt
>she stops and pushes my hand away
>undoes her bra and takes shirt off
>suck on her Tits
>eventually say goodnight and go inside
>go to school the next day
>"oh my god user! Did you and Any hookup? All the girls are jealous as hell."
>wat.gif
>"you mean other girls liked me"
>"yes you dumb dumb"

So you can perhaps give someone else a story to tell. A green text about how you were kind and they lived the life you couldn't.

Dat Guy

Dat Boi

>hang out with Amy a few times that week
>other Seniors are even jealous of her
>Sunday I get a text from her
>"Hey user. Want to come over? My parents took my sister to the theme park and I'm bored."
>doing nothing at the time and want to see her again outside of school
>say ok
>she picks me up
>shows me her house
>shows me her room
>pushes me on the bed
>lose my virginity at 14 to Amy
>wasn't using condom
>not very sure about sex things
>toward the end I ask "can I...can I finish"
>"Yessss user"
>cum inside her
>next three weeks are odd
>she rarely responds to my texts and avoids me at school
>finally corner her and literally go off on her
>she tells me "I just used you to make other girls jealous. I don't want a relationship and we won't be having sex again"

Bear with me anons it gets worse.

Stop telling people my life's story

I regret getting addicted to hard drugs and making my parents cry and losing all my friends. I'm clean now though and life is pretty okay.

>tell her fine and awkwardly walk away
>stop communicating with her
>very quickly get new gf
>seniors graduate and Amy goes away
>life is good
>12 months later
>at childhood friend who introduced me to Amy's house
>"Did you hear about Amy user. She moved halfway across the country to be with some guy."
>"no I had no idea"
>"Yeah. She has a daughter now."
>realize she couldn't have had his kid because they supposedly met after she graduated
>look her up on Facebook
>kid was born about 9 months after we hooked up
>turns out she's Catholic
>having the kid ruined her life

Years later
>shopping for shirts
>ask for help from store employee
>it's Amy
>invite her to lunch to catch up
>she agrees
>ask her how everything's going
>turns out she married that guy
>he found out it wasn't his daughter
>divorced her and she moved home
>eventually I leave
>never speak to Amy again

Checked.

Also you got raped user.

I can't handle my rage Sup Forums, I was supposed to not fall in love again, so this chick tells me she wants to date me, I'm like ok sure, I go to the designed spot at the agreed time, and this woman doesn't show up, saying stuff about her mother having cardiac arrest, I tell her no problem, that she should take care of her mother, then a few hours later I see in my newsfeed that she uploaded some pictures of her dating this huge ball of muscles, she went with this other guy, I certainly can understand that, but the lie was not funny at all, I tried my best to invest some feelings in her since I haven't done so for a long time, but the first time I do it after a long time and this bullshit happens, I've been driving my bike screaming like a madman, It's just so infuriating I don't know what to do

Steroids.

fucking cunt

kek... man, you really know how to lift the mood of a perfect stranger

It's like this is fate. I too just lost the grill I love.

She was perfect, black beauty, she was worth her wait in silver, not the best looking, but performance wise, A+. Boy could she get me hot. She was used previously when I bought her, but with a little scrub and shine, she was good to go. Unfortunately, I forgot about her over the winter, forgot to keep in touch, she rusted. Now I gotta cook my burgers on my stove top. I feel you op. I'm thinking about ending it all.

There is actually some logic there..when was the last time you saw a buff guy with a kid?