I'm going to be honest guys I'm a fat fuck and I don't want to be a fat fuck anymore I'm 6'1" 320 lbs I'm starting a...

I'm going to be honest guys I'm a fat fuck and I don't want to be a fat fuck anymore I'm 6'1" 320 lbs I'm starting a gym membership Tuesday any tips to help me it would be appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/9158235/Red-meat-halves-risk-of-depression.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You might also want to stop eating like a fat fuck, no need to stop eating or missing meals, it just need to be healthy and small

Gotcha

Walk there and back home.

Ask /fit/

get on the treadmill, walk for 3-5 miles. Every day.

don't eat like a fat fuck.

problem solved

Yea maybe I should

It's going to be a long and arduous process. Don't give up. You can't lose all the weight in the short period of time. Don't follow meme diets it requires a lifestyle change to truly be successful. They're be times when it seems like you're not loosing the weight quick enough, don't give up. There'll also be times when you've lost a bit and look better in the mirror, you don't deserve a break again don't give up. Just consistently work towards your goal and you'll get there user. Best of luck!!

Thx m8

reddit[.]com/r/bodyweightfitness

Check out their beginner guide. They also have an active IRC community.

inb4 reddit hatred, this is one of the actually useful subs.

Remember the first law of thermodynamics and put out more energy than you put in. Basically, exercise more and don't eat like a fucking pig, and you'll be fine.

Eat in moderation most days, but fast one day a week. Completely water only. It helps shrink your stomach and gives your digestive system a rest. It also helps build will power to resisting the urge to eat.

And get used to feeling hungry. It'd not a feeling you should avoid or fear anymore. Just take it as the new normal for a few weeks /months.

But diet is much more important than activity. Your body required an extraordinary amount if energy just to exist (regulating your body temperature alone consumes huge amounts), so focus on your energy intake more than your energy expenditure.

Don't give up.

Cardio will be your best friend. I guess 320 lbs is a bit much to run but you should at least be walking.

Consistency is the most important thing. Go to the gym 6 days a week, even if you only hit the treadmill for 15 minutes. Make good habits. The first time you come up with an excuse not to go you've hung yourself for good.

1. Quit drinking soda
2. Find a pool, swim 45 minutes at a time (# of laps will gradually increase)
3. Cut back on sugar, bread, meat

90 days, 50 pounds.

Go vegan.

Lots of cardio! But don't forget to do all your other body groups (Arms, legs, back etc.) and never do another body group two days in a row. If you choose to drink protein shakes after (Strongly recommend) DO NOT mix with milk and only mix with water, since this adds calories you don't need. Lastly, start counting nutritional intake like calories, carbs, protein etc. Hope this helps!

This..

>any tips to help
Yes just one. Pick one single day that is your cheat day. Have a "SINGLE" meal that is not diet food. You can keep those cravings away with this. Also consider this a LIFESTYLE change. If you just think of it as a diet you WILL fail eventually.

with your weight if you want faster rates than normal go to the gym walk 5 min run 2 without stopping i recommended you jog and not sprint. do this for 30 min. then do 2 more workouts throughout the day id say the other 2 should only be about 10 min. Meals will be eaten in between and for breakfast you will eat canned mixed fruits or singles. pour ti into a cup and drink the juice as well this. questions?

OP here guys it's not like I can't run or I eat nothing but junk food I mean I move frequently around my workplace but I need guidelines to help me

People advocating for an energy expenditure orientated solution need to watch the movie fed-up on Netflix

Fat piece of shit. Stop pretending... you'll never be anything but a fat slob in life. Fuckin pig boy.

These are both true. You need to be consistent, Rest is important, too. On two days, off one; on three days, off one.

It does user thx

I would suggest Muay Thai classes. I was 300lbs back in February and now I'm 250ish. You get to have better strength and endurance unlike lifting weights, and you learn how to fight.

The most important thing for getting into shape for me was finding what sort of exercise I really enjoy. Exercise for me is the highlight of my day, not because I "feel the burn", but because I found a hobby that I love. For me it's tumbling (gymnastics)... I now do backflips for exercise.

Before I found what I really loved I tried:
- Yoga
- Basketball
- Running
- Parkour
- Weight Training
- Calisthenics
- Bicycling
- Rowing
- The list goes on

Basically, I'd try a lot of things, and see what works for you. If you aren't enjoying yourself, your willpower will eventually give out, and you will remain a fat fuck. On the other hand, if you do find something you like, you'll find yourself trying to do it as much as possible.

Lol okay faggot. Ignore physics.

'250lbs' stop eating you fat piece of crap.

Fuck the treadmill, just go for a regular walk. The air is better and it's not considered cheating.

> 250ish
Is that per leg?

do people who do this just not have jobs or what

not even a fat fuck. just can't fathom having that much freetime outside of the weekend.

Fat fuck on Sup Forums thinks he can fight 2/10

There's far more to it than physics. There's biology for a start and how people process energy. Just watch the movie

Go vegan, its not even a joke, i worked out like a damn champ for a full year and only lost about 10 pounds, it took me 4 months of eating vegan to lose 65 pounds. 230 to 165

Get a calorie tracking app. Track them, and round up.

Find your total daily energy expenditure. This is how many calories you burn every day. Eat 500-1000 calories less than this every day. Try not to go under 1500 a day (no big deal, but you end up losing a lot more muscle that way).

Find a workout routine. /fit/ has a sticky that answers most of your questions about which routine is right for you.

Get the gym to be part of your routine. Consistently go, stick to your schedule for at least a month.

Don't fucking stop. You can do this, user.

>The first time you come up with an excuse not to go you've hung yourself for good.

And people that say this then figure that fuck it, it's not worth starting up again and they never do. You must be British.

There's nothing wrong with falling off the wagon as long as you eventually get back on it.

With some bodies, they dont know what to do with meat, so they convert it into fat so it cant harm the body

I used to do that working and going to college full time. 3mi distance takes about 30-40 minutes going at approximately 6mph, which is more or less a light jog.

Genetically modified foods ooze pesticides from their pores. Most pesticides explode the gut of pest insects. Humans guts get tiny rips from pesticides. These rips become "leaky gut" food particles within your subcutaneous fat layer. You can burn off this food that is misplaced outside of your digestive track through 30 minutes of cardio and 4+ muscles of weightlifting daily for 4 out of 7 days each week, but it is important you not injest more poisons in you water or food. The poisons and food particles make allergies much more likely until your system is cleaned out. You need organic raw vegtables, well rinsed, good water "no plastic crap with bpa in it and no city lead" and you need to sweat and rest in cycles...4 days on and 3 days off, every week.

What you eat dictates your health way more than how you exercise

Meat exclusively contains anti -depressant properties that aren't found in any other food source.

So great, get skinny and get depressed. Not worth it IMO.

This.

Go to /fit/ and be committed to changing yourself even when you don't want to. Become a tripfag so that people will hold you accountable.

/fit/ is where you'll find your first boyfriend.

You're stupid but you don't even know it.

>Become a tripfag so that people will hold you accountable.
He'll be just another fatass who quit.

You mean b12 and vitamin d? Those things we use to get from water and soil naturally. The only reson we get those "antidepressants" from animals, is because animals are fed vitamin d and b12 supplements. They also have supplements for humans too. And no im not skinny, and im not depressed i assure you

Hey man I went vegan (no junk food) and lost 60lbs in 3 months effortlessly with hardly any exercise. I just chilled at home and played video games all day and shed the weight off easily. Also no soda/alchohol until you reach your goal weight. I had a lot of friends tell me alchohol seemed to put them on plateaus quite often.

are you a shill for Monsanto or what?

How am I so stupid mr.vague? Care to give any details or you just gonna be a demoralizing and holier-than-thou troll with no facts?

So much this.
As a struggling former fat fuck -- currently at 228ish from 332 -- this can't be emphasized enough.

Same

You're obviously a fat fucking neck beard that needs to provide an opinion that makes absolutely no fucking sense. Retard.

Dude lose the flab, get pussy

The truck loads of food you're going to need to eat in order to net the same amount of protein is ridiculous. That's not even to mention that the protein you get from veggies are incomplete, meaning that just to get complete proteins, you would need to eat the truck load of food and then some more.

A pound of bricks is not the same as a pound of feathers.

only drink tap water
only eat three times a day

Dont give me the protein spiel, literally all living material is made of proteins, eating the product of rna from an animal is just as useless as eating the rna product from a plant. Everyonw is confused on what protein actually is. What your body REALLY needs are amino acids, which your dna and rna turn into proteins. Eating the proteins of a cow wont convert into human proteins when you eat it, it will turn into fat. Plus plants have way more amino acids than meat

I have. It's pseudoscience horseshit.

help anons,
skinnyfag here.

no matter how much i eat i am unable to gain weight. what do

This.

Sugar is immediately turned into fat. But i dont know if you want muscle mass weight, or fat weight

You don't seem to have understood what I wrote. Yes, plants may contain more protein per 100 calorie serving, but 100 calories of leaves isn't the same as 100 calories of meat. 100kcals of meat is like, one bite. 100kcals of veggies is a lot more.

Furthermore plants give incomplete amino acids, meaning that you're not getting the full benefit from eating them, hence you would have to eat a variety of shit just to make complete proteins. Meat supplies complete proteins from the get-go.

Whatever meals/workout you decide user, you gotta do it every day. That's the hard part.

eat less, cardio more.

Cut your calories and move more
Do some cardio
Most importantly replace your sugared drinks with water, this is what hinders you the most bro. Gym will only help if you're committed so if you fail at least go for a walk. Also, muscle burns more than fat so don't avoid resistance training.

Fit is just a Fucking meme! Only helpful thing there is the sticky

You mean legumes and carbs? Theres little to no variety in that, its 2 things to make human proteins. Calories dont mean jack shit, and you clearly cant understand what i wrote. PROTEIN DOESNT MATTER AMINO ACIDS DO. And theres no such thing as an incomplete amino acid, you are clearly making this up as you go along

There lots of free apps that teaches you proper workout instructions if you don't wanna get a trainer, Jefit is a good one. Also you said you're 320lbs, don't lose weight too fast or you'll end up with your skin hanging off your abdomen.

Also the amount of chemical addetives and harmful bacteria that cant be cooked out in meat are much worse than having to eat beans AND lettuce

myfitnesspal is a pretty good calorie counting app. Brings what you eat into perspective. Already lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks with it.

This is correct, don't ask /fit/ because they don't care about beginners like you

My doctor told me about the relationship between anti -depressant and meat, but I have you user telling me different...

I wonder who I believe...

Nice dubs btw

Go to a weight loss doctor and get phentermine.

How effective is this and, any sources explaining it in more detail?
>fellow fat fuck repoting jn

forgot to say that this is with exercise 3 times a week

Im not the same user you were talking to. But I gotta say, I dont believe most of the protein shit I heard from health related sources. I have been vegan for almost 2yrs and I dont get nearly as much protein as a meat eater does and I have actually lost 70lbs of fat and gain a bunch of muscle.

>320 pounds

post dick pic op

Did you even read what i wrote? Livestock are being fed b12 and vitamin d. THOSE ARE THE ANTI DEPRESSANTS, muscle tissue doesnt cure depression

Nigger I was using kcals as a unit of measurement to illustrate the serving size necessary to obtain a certain amount of proteins, and by extension amino acids, in comparison between the two sources.

It's like you don't even understand that protein is made of amino acids, and that regardless of what you'd like to believe, beans and leaves don't supply the nine total amino acids necessary to make progress in regards to muscularity, unless you're going to overload on a variety of shit just to make up the difference that meat can provide.

You can be a vegan all you want, but you can't deny that it takes a lot more shit to pull of than eating meat does. That shit's science.

Did you read what I wrote? I got my advice from someone who has been practising medicine for a lifetime, not reading some leftist, progressive vegan website for an afternoon

>I have been vegan

haha what a pussy

Follow the good advice here, get your weight way down. Once you lose 100 or so pounds join a kickboxing gym. Makes everything about exercise way more fun

Food source and preparation are separate topics entirely, as both sides suck and both sides have too many variables to consider.

Ive been telling you this whole time that all living things are made of proteins and all proteins are made of amino acids. Cows dont give you amino acids because theyve already been turned into proteins, and cow proteins wont turn into people proteins just because you burnt it and ate it. Go ahead play the superiority game, because i actually know what im talking about, and i dont need to google everything im saying before i post it

Then ask them about being vegan. Btw i dont go on vegan websites because theyre all pretentious and full of buzzfeed level bullshit, i talk to my doctor and do my own research

>Treadmill 30 minutes a day
Most have incline programs you can just do a swift walk at various inclines. Excellent workout for losing weight.

>Weights 30 minutes a day
Your don't have to be a crazy meat head doing leg days and shit. Just go through the circuit machines at the gym hitting each one for a few sets each.

>Stop eating Cheetos

That's it.

Resorting to strawmen already.

There is no such thing as "cow protein" and "people protein." You should probably Google everything before you post it.

Search for a calorie counter and figure out how many calories you need to maintain your body weight. I'd guess it's over 3000. Whatever it is, just limit your calories to 500 less.

Don't fast or try some crazy diet. Don't kill yourself with program you aren't going to keep up with. The only way you are going to lose weight is if you are consistent with a small reduction in your calories for a long time.

you can work while you workout mr secretary spread

I'll quote him:

"the vegetarian diet is the worst for depression because meat contains anti-depressant qualities [or properties, not sure what word he used exactly ], it releases a bunch of chemicals in your brain that makes you feel good."

So no. I don't need to ask him about veganism because he's already given me my fucking answer.

Also, you do make complete proteins with legumes and carbs, look it up.
Lettuce (carb) and bean (legume)

good on ya OP
im fat too just haven't had motivation to work out like I used to.
when i would work out and was at my healthiest id eat sandwiches try em with different sauces or ingredients makes such a difference in taste and they dont get boring! also drink lots and lots of water
and dont give up the gym. and remember its okay to have cheat days but don't over do it. good luck man
btw what motivated you to finally work out?

Not OP but what if I eat both veggies and meat?
Im only eating turkey and chicken for meats
What are some of the best veggies as in low in calories and high in protein? I have alot of trouble feeling full so maybe eating more veggies low in calories would help im trying to reduce body fat and build muscle here tired of being a sad kunt here

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and ignore the attrative loser people when they say the ugly guys losers is ugly and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and pathatic and try to to make the attrative loser people look bad and try to make the popular people look bad but the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit like the ugly hippo loser women and smell like shit like beyonce and is the ugliest of them all and everybody dont want to see the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce like reddit and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit
thats why the ugly guys losers is so pathatic and ugly and get ugly help and hurt the popular people the ugly way to copy the popular people cause the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and the ugly guys losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and is ugly like reddit and the ugly guys losers smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shti and has to kill off popular people off the ugly way like biggie smalls cause the ugly people losers like the ugly hippo loser women is too ugly to hurt the popular with looks and some things and thats why the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit
cause hurt the attrative loser people or the popular people that dont like the ugly people losers or the ugly guys losers
cause the ugly guys losers is so pathatic and ugly and smell like crap like beyonce and is ugly like reddit
and hurts the popular people or me or the awesome people or the attraitve loser people the ugly way by talking cause the ugly guys losers outnumber everybody in the socitey and thats why fuck the ugly guys losers that smell like shit like beyonce that is on tv or music
people who hate reddit or the ugly people losers that smell like crap like beyonce and is ugly
iam high guy
iam the nigger

>Disregarding that lettuce is probably the shittiest food you can possibly eat.

Yea, sure, or you can eat a single serving of meat.

So you talked to one guy (who probably eats meat and wont change his mind anytime soon) nad now you have decided thats how you wanna live your life. I didnt choose to be vegan because i watched one video, or read one article. Put some actual effort into your health. Also im gonna say b12 and vitamin d again because you keep glossing over that part

Holy fuck as a microbiologist and physiologist I can't believe there are people as stupid as you in the world

telegraph.co.uk/news/9158235/Red-meat-halves-risk-of-depression.html

Not that guy, but it's not even worth arguing with you.

Enjoy being retarded

Beans. You'll want shit like lentils and broccoli. Peanut butter s good too. Qinoa is also a good option if you're looking to get some carbs in, but it gets expensive.

Layered son.

You need to do more research. That took me a whopping 30 seconds.

Just reinforcing the point that vegans are idiots