youtube.com/watch?v=dwz5H43ND5I
youtube.com/watch?v=eThWeIyVq6s
youtube.com/watch?v=4kPophWJKhk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpMUHUU7wks
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This gave me a boner

Bump for interest.

That's what happens when you throw actual punches, instead of flailing around like a toddler on too much sugar juice.

Kek

I hate niggers...

why do niggers always act like monkeys when there's a fight??

Noice

So that is how you break up a nigger fight. You break out the belt and whip that ass LOL. I applaud him.

Because niggers

This is how it's done properly. Dude took him down, taught him what's up, and backed off properly. No need for senseless injury.

Did they died?

more like this

this is way better with the sound version, the hits make some pretty gnarly noises

My head is ringing just watching that

Why are girls so vicious?

IGNORE THESE THREADS

GRABBIN/GRAPPLING/PULLING IS NOT FIGHTING

top kek

>Implying a virgin like you has ever been in a fight

"She said I dressed trashy"

You've got to be kidding me. Go fight any Jiu Jitsu practitioner then come back and tell us grappling isn't fighting.

MMA Fighter vs Soccer Mom

youtube.com/watch?v=dwz5H43ND5I

IGNORE THESE PEOPLE
LEARNING A MARTIAL ARTS IS A CONTRACT THAT YOU ARE A DEADLY WEAPON [seriously, you're not allowed to get involved in illegal fights] AND THAT THEY ARE STRICTLY FOR OFFICIAL FIGHTS

tl;dr you guys are fucking idiots

Lets bang, bro

Most of the fight vids online are niggers because niggers are more violent than humans. Petty monkeys.

>posts a webm with absolute no grabbing/grappling/pulling

THANK YOU

the guy who got dropped on his head hard died i think after going to the hospital for brain damage. not sure if thats true tho

There are actually guide lines to that law, you fuckwit. It isn't "oh I went to a karate seminar, now I am leathal weepoon hur hur".

Fucking idiot.

Don't know the story, but he probably got fired for a thing like that. Which is lame, since the world is so PC now.

Mega-death fight ender kick

youtube.com/watch?v=eThWeIyVq6s

Also, how does that support the argument that a martial art isn't "fighting"? god dude, you really are a fucking retard, huh?

Why would someone do this?

Fucking lost!

White girls might as well be niggers. White men should all move up to the advanced Asian women and leave these dirty jungle bunnies to the Jiggs.

Link ?

Surprised there's no blood

"Food stamps"

I don't know how its even legal.

NOT ARGUING

TITS OR GTFO GIRL

wish they'd go further...

I hope this is in Nigeria. Or Europe.

Damn. That's hot. I would pay to see that

>not knowing about daggering

zozzle

Fucking kek wtf

> America_vs_Canada.webm
I guess I'd care if I knew which was which.

>so long gay bowser

Bye bye King Bowser

How all fights should be handled

ronda rousey is the american (the one in black)

well the blond is from cali there ya go

Brutal KO. For strong stomachs only.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kPophWJKhk

Step 3.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpMUHUU7wks

Why are niggers always looking for a fight?

My god, that kid could kick the ass of most men.

America always wins.

Hello this is the national food stamp association or NFSA, if anyone would like to report a nigger without his food stamps, reply with dubs and we'll wrangle them up for you.

Higher testosterone levels
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741

Also makes them incapable of being faithful and why they're better at sports that don't require finesse or thinking.

Because they did not continuously breed and spread out like us whites have and because of our efforts we have less of the monkey dna that lingers heavier in niggers and other minorities

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In less than 4 seconds that guy went from laughing to being flat on the ground. This will always be favorite video.

▲me also
user pointed out this ▼
thanks user

Ditto on knowing when to stop.

God I was wish that were me.

LOL at the black girl chimping out in the background.

Getting rekt by a white dude like that must suck if you're black. It's pretty much your only advantage thrown out the window.

what a racist. I hope he went to jail

now THIS I can get into.

MOAR!!!

That was a good distraction shot to the face before the double leg. Kids had some training.

It appalls me that the average person doesn't know how to throw a proper punch. I leaned that shit in kindergarten.

With this evidence I think now its time to neuter the black population, I mean they already act like animals anyway

fihgting teach u dancing

That kid does MMA. He took him down and got position to pound him out pretty quick.

This should be on a ylyl thread.

if you live around the nogs you have to learn how to fight.

what is this? a webm for ants?

keked so hard

A belts the only thing niglets understand