Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahabahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhaha fucking english cucks lgtss early

Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahabahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhaha fucking english cucks lgtss early

>englel

>>A FUCKING FLAG

Delete this

>Kicked out of Europe
>Kicked out of Eurocup
Wow, RIP Britain. This is your last game under the union jack.

England is going to win 3-2, mark my words

so BTFO can't even meme properly

>the city of englel

>a fucking flag
>English cucks in chrarge of shit posting

NOT coming home

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA

SHUT THE FUCK UP FUCKING FDAT CUNMT AHHAHAHHA U THINK WERE SSEIRTOIUSLY GOING TO LOSE THIDS GAME????? WEVE HAD ALL THE POSSESSION WE WILL HAVE EQUALISED BY HALF TIME MARK MY FUCKING WORDS YOU DAFT BURGER

HahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahHahhahahahahahhahahhhaahhaahahhahahahahahhaahhahahhahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhshahahhahaha

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

WALES CAN ELIMINATE US, I DON'T CARE.

NOTHING TOPS THIS.

God save the queen and her horde of dumb pace niggers lead by a man who balded twice and looks like a teenage mutant ninja tourtle

see portugal-iceland you salty man

They are actually crashing this country with no survivors. THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

>englel

Second brexit incoming

>englel

>england capitulates in literally everything within less than a week

we hardly knew ye

Lads lets go home cos I've got 2 weeks left to live and don't wanna miss the Eastenders omnibus

England is going to tie for 2-2 then lose in the penaties because some autist will shoot for the stars.
It happens all the time.

With the performance so far we'd be lucky to get to pens.

Nah cos Sterling will cut inside and skin 10 players pass it to Kane who will sprint at 500 miles an hour and lob it to Alli who will flick it onto the crossbar and volley it home

WHAT A GLORIOUS WEEK, WE LOST THE USA PUPPET THAT DID NOTHING BUT HINDER THE GLORIOUS EUROPEAN PROJECT AND THOSE INCREDIBLE GUYS FROM ICELAND ALSO KICKED ITS ROYAL ASS OFF THE COMPETITION. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just kidding, nice match tho

Kane