how old are you?

And where are you from?

Where do you draw the line as being "too high?"

hook me up

18, from New York

Pretty sure that's an oxymoron

Getting a q for $30 tomorrow
It's shit but it's cheap and available

how did you get high? pic related; how im about to get high.

weed makes me squirt :)

I used a pipe, my good man

pic of pipe?

Not that guy but here's my shitty old pipe and my new handblown one.

wanna see my pipes?

Yep

I have one
Why did you start this dumb fucking thread

gross

thats some pretty gay glass user

To distract idiots like you so you don't spread your cancer on the other ones, fucking retarded bitchass cunt.

gettin pics off cam now h/o

What do you think of this video?

Checked
Are you 5500 guy?

youtu.be/T5ggvhYQaI0

Forgot video because I'm on weed sorry

hate when you can even afford a legit dabbuchino, let alone a big and a mini, youll never rip a salt collab. your opinion means nothing until you have some real glass, timestamp pic of your collection kid.

hahaha, you wasted that much on that piece of shit
my glass does the same shit as yours and hits just as nice, yours just takes 5 g's out of your pocket

Hahahahaha this fag. You can smoke weed from 88 cent papers. Don't matter what the fuck you smokin out of as long as your smokin. This bitch drops more money on pipes than he does his on his moms rent. Who tf cares what piece you smokin out of.

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and ignore the attrative loser people when they say the ugly guys losers is ugly and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and pathatic and try to to make the attrative loser people look bad and try to make the popular people look bad but the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit like the ugly hippo loser women and smell like shit like beyonce and is the ugliest of them all and everybody dont want to see the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce like reddit and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit
thats why the ugly guys losers is so pathatic and ugly and get ugly help and hurt the popular people the ugly way to copy the popular people cause the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and the ugly guys losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and is ugly like reddit and the ugly guys losers smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shti and has to kill off popular people off the ugly way like biggie smalls cause the ugly people losers like the ugly hippo loser women is too ugly to hurt the popular with looks and some things and thats why the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit
cause hurt the attrative loser people or the popular people that dont like the ugly people losers or the ugly guys losers
cause the ugly guys losers is so pathatic and ugly and smell like crap like beyonce and is ugly like reddit
and hurts the popular people or me or the awesome people or the attraitve loser people the ugly way by talking cause the ugly guys losers outnumber everybody in the socitey and thats why fuck the ugly guys losers that smell like shit like beyonce that is on tv or music
people who hate reddit or the ugly people losers that smell like crap like beyonce and is ugly
iam high guy
iam the nigger

booom.

seems bretty gay user

indeed. the one on the left is uv blown by a friend of mine

yours is shit, mine is art.

Do you see backpacks and bicycles and cosmos bruh?

I should have been in bed 2 hours ago. I should not have gotten high.

Neat
I really like the hexagonal one

pic of your collection or your opinion means absolute nothing

Same here

whatever, its overpriced shit
if you break that thing you're gonna have a fit
i break mine i dont really care
either way its just a bong and its worth is in the eyes of the beholder
in my eyes thats worthless and needless waste just for eye candy

You have to work tomorrow?

I'm with you, buddy.

It's today now lol

hex one is an OP 9 bowl
im not gonna break mine because im not a careless child with a 5000 dollar piece of art.
i smoke so often style is very important to me.

It isn't tomorrow until I go to sleep.
I have to be up in 5 hours to put in a 8.5 hour day at the office. Still deciding if I should just stay up or smoke a bit of ice in the morning to keep me going.

lmao, i smoke fucking all day, i want to spend money on good weed not fucking style points
you're a fucking child spending that kind of money just for flare
i will spend money on quality glass but not just so whatever fag that happens to see it says
"aww man thats some sick glass"
and then you can get off on saying
"ya cost me $5500, i sure am cool hey?"

fuck your good weed, i barely smoke weed anymore, only when friends bring it over,i smoke all day too, but i smoke oil, because it gets you way higher

you're seriously autistic
when i say good weed, im including oil as good weed
i and i dont smoke it, i only sublimate and i usually am dabbing anyway
also i notice you decided to change the subject
realizing what a child you are buying overpriced glass just for attention
and still you're trying to feel like a cool kid
"i dont smoke weed, thats for pussies i smoke oil all day because its gets you higher incase you didn't know, yep im a big boy"

I don't know about you guys but after a few years of regularly smoking chronic I can't smoke the really strong medical shit anymore. I just like the mellow buzz from mids, that strong stuff gives me panic attacks.

huur duur i subliminate it, i think im so kewl

same logic youre using on me kiddo, only you cant afford my art, and youre using a shitty machine.

How do you live with yourself?

Why are people such sticklers about weed. Some of my friends won't even let me sit our joints in the ashtray for like 10 seconds to have both my hands free. I don't do that if there's ceiling fans and air conditioning going and stuff though

i was just mentioning it because u were talking about
huuur durr i smoke oil im so kewl
and my machine makes way more sense then spending money on "art" for style points
and its hardly any reason to think "oh im so cool for having this thing"
they're fucking everywhere unlike your special snowflake glass collection you wasted thousands on just so you could feel cool

bump for debate finally

Like 30 bucks American if you do the exchange rate

please more of these they're hilarious.

and the faggot has finally given up defending his retarded glass collection

what will your mother say when she finds your corpse?

Congrats on wasting several hours 'proving' him wrong for having different taste than you

it was 1 hour and my time cant be wasted

Hi everyone.

Have you ever vaped so much herb that you talked to God?

Thought not.

And 5500 guy, price related bragging as lame as fuck. Just post glass pics if you want to share them.

Whats the meaning of life annon.
I got 2 hours before I can roll one up and find it my self

dude weed XD

Yep.

Fun fact: God kind of looks on us as we would fluffy ponies. He would love to do justice on us as justice is done in the comics, but he would prefer to see us ascend to godliness instead. We haven't.

Seriously hope that's some shitty currency because that's way overpriced. Waaaaaaay overpriced. I could probably find something nearly identical for like 2k, at 5 or 6 different shops. You must live in a trash town for glass and herb if that cost 5.5k

Also, smoking weed is like burning your dinner and then eating it. Fuck that! The herb was meant to be vaporized through careful application of heat, or extracted with fat or solvent.

There's no meaning, we're just alive. We're given a chance to improve the lives of millions, which gives us a purpose, which is great because without it we would be pure scum. And we're almost pure scum anyway because we can't resist the temptation of instant gratification.

Sounds about right, thanks annon

No prob. It's nothing to worry about, it's really on the musicians to send the message of humanity to the divine.

Man, I really have a way of killing these threads, don't I. Kids, vaporize enough herb and you'll become like me! Crazyyyyy! Right? :p

Sup Forums is awesome because you get a clear view of the scumminess of humanity.

It's not awesome because stoner threads are filled with clueless kids.

hi high guy

t-break guy here :(

I always thought the same, but i've been an insomniac for over 10 years after a surgery that I had. I tried everything and eventually the docors told me there was nothing they could do because it's a side effect of the medication that I have to take.

Now I smoke cannabis since a year and I feel better than ever.

Other than that, I still hate the whole 420 blaze it faggot stoner culture.

Hi there. T-breaks are stupid, man. Just stop consuming so much and keep your serum level in check.

Are you really falling for that retarded bait?

Hopping on this thread to ask about these nugs. Friend got tipped them at work, gave them to me since he doesn't smoke. Thoughts?

Even though it's bait, it's the way everybody thinks about stoners, a stigma that we need to get rid of I think. It's very annoying that you always have to be careful with who you discuss marijuana with and where you smoke.

Looks good, enjoy!

We're in the stone age of cannabis, is why. It's not on us to try to make everyone understand it. We should focus on securing rights for those that do.

How many highs per hour can you perform.

Enough to make you even more retarded! No one thinks you're funny.

you made him cry, not cool bro

How many stars are in the sky?

Enough to make you even more retarded! No one thinks you're funny.

wow your really trolling me there kid.

What? No, I mean it. Why even take a t-break? I haven't in years. I mean, I do vaporize pretty much exclusively though so I'm already stretching it out hardcore. But I've never, ever felt a need to quit. I think it's an illusion caused by too much smoking at once, rather than smoking or especially vaping too long.

those are some pretty small nugs man, but it looks like there is quite a lot of trichomes, then again it could be finely ground glass... people are always tryna pull shit i got gravy powder on my buds once didnt believe my mate it till i licked it ahaha

What the fuck are you talking about dude, that's not glass, that's just crystals. That's some paranoid ass stoner shit right there, faggot. Holy fuck.

I sort of agree with you people who take T-breaks that are longer than a week might as well give up smoking regularly/daily because it is indeed very different smoking it everyday as oppose to once a month

If there's no meaning then why bother? It doesn't make a difference if you help anyone. Whether you help humanity improve or not you still end up dead slaving your cucking your life away improving the lives of other meaningless organisms who don't give a fuck about you.

Yep. Some people are scared of being high, too. I think a lot of the time it has to do with being afraid of introspection. People just don't like what's on the inside. If only they would realize that that's how the herb and the shrooms are medicinal.

Why do you need them to give a fuck about you - to satisfy your weak ego? Fuck that. The truth is all these organisms have the opportunity to feel extreme pain (and we're headed that way pretty quickly mind you) or on the other end of the spectrum, pure joy. And that my friend is enough purpose for me.

yes trichomes, not crystals but look closely and you can see what appears to be shards trichomes are very small it could just be his camera though its very poor quality

I looked at that shit once. I saw herb. You saw finely ground glass. Honestly that scared the shit out of me when you said that. Don't say that anymore. Jesus.

Why aren't you eating chicken nuggets right now.

ungrateful, unrateful

If everything I say is a lie, am I telling the truth?