How would you fuck my gf Sup Forums?

how would you fuck my gf Sup Forums?

By luring her into a trap with some cheese on it.

Legit, I would first force her to shave then eat out that pussy then force her to turn around while I plow that ass.

Nope, too thin. Looks anorexic.

i thought that was a trap..... XD

I wouldnt, you need a new girl she's ugly as fuck

In the face, with a knife

With a tinfoil condom

Jesus! Beat it with a stick and kill it with fire

Legitimate of it is, then I need more pics.

Yeah, she looks nice.

First off .... Put her,no wait it back into the zoo
Or euthanise the poor thing

I wouldn't. I'd fuck a dude before I fucked that thing.

Nope. Too skinny, looks drugged, and Malnourished.... not my type.

Id fuck her until she doesnt look like golem anymore.

After a few months of Hamburgers.

And the ugly people losers try to look powerful and attractive but is fat and ugly like the ugly Virgo women loser that get ugly help to be better then the popular people And that's why the ugly people losers are pathatic and is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly And that's why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit And is ugly as shit and pathatic and the ugly guys losers is going to ignore the attrative loser people that say ugly guys losers is ugly cause the ugly guys losers like ugly hippo loser women and that's why the ugly guys losers is funny looking and is ugly as shit and that's why the ugly guys losers group or ugly people losers is ugly as shit and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit cause lie that there ugly and the ugly guys losers lie that the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit dont smel llike dog shit like Beyonce and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and thats why i hate the ugly guys losers ugly as shit face
thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and get rejected by the popular people cause is ugly as shit
and thats why the ugly guys losers smell like shit like Beyonce fucken the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and tell people what to do but the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit

I'll fuck anything with a pussy, so yes, I would nail her.

why would I fuck Steve buscemi

Fuck that, pussy looks like Chewbacca made a home in there, she got an ugly ass face and looks like a crack addict.

I'd bend her over and pound her until she came all over my cock then nut on her back, what would you do to my old fwb?

First I'd have her sucked back into the TV she called out of

From another country, with your dick. I don't need the std's or the meth addict stick of poverty near me.

i liek em malnourished xd

with a hammer probably

I'd roleplay The Shining with her.

With the grill of my car, then with the back bumper just to make sure

First I would eat an entire 50oz can of baked beans. Then I would wait about 2 hours til I really had to fart. Then I'd wait even longer til just one really big fart starts to build up. I'd then wait even longer to build up as much pressure and volume as possible. Then I would bend her over, stick a tube in her butthole, spread my ass cheeks and sit on the other end of the tube so that it goes up my butthole, and press my ass down lodging the tube deep into both of our asses connecting my 280 lb gaping butthole to her skinny little soda straw butthole. Then I would bear down and release the fart I've been holding in as hard and with as much power as I possibly can until her skinny little ass is pumped full of my gas. I'd keep pushing it out til it slows down to a long sbd and just keep pumping fart gas out of my big ass into her until I finally ran out.

bump

nah

This is how I'd fuck your girlfriend, user:

> get to know her
> ohshe'smarried.jpeg
> who gives a fuck
> start getting closer
> finally learn her credit card pin
whenever we go to restaurants I'd make her pay
> manage to steal her card and social
> go to bank
>lol.jpg
> steal all her life savings, stocks, money etc.
> still have her social and card
> fly to Niggerland, Tennessee
> go to the most niggardly nigger and sell him her social and credit card for a blow job
> fly back wherever I came and watch as that faggot nigger who sucked my dick will blow up her debt that she cannot pay because I stole all her money

That is how I'd fuck your girlfriend, user

Since when is Tennessee full of niggers. Maybe up near Richmond

Shes not that bad looking ... if she shaved and did something with her hair she'd be fuckable.

It's just a bad picture imo. Just her posture and the way her hair is parted

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and ignore the attrative loser people when they say the ugly guys losers is ugly and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and pathatic and try to to make the attrative loser people look bad and try to make the popular people look bad but the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit like the ugly hippo loser women and smell like shit like beyonce and is the ugliest of them all and everybody dont want to see the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce like reddit and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit
thats why the ugly guys losers is so pathatic and ugly and get ugly help and hurt the popular people the ugly way to copy the popular people cause the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and the ugly guys losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and is ugly like reddit and the ugly guys losers smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly

You must live in Tennessee

I'd start things off with a romantic date at the nearest methadone clinic.

Is this a cringe thread?

In the mouth with a sandwich, in the arm with a methadone dose.
She looks like a half-starved heroine addict, is what I'm saying.
I ain't touchin' that shit.

With a baseball bat.

Lol