I wish I was smaller

I wish I was smaller

Do you just not want a benis at all??

I figure if I'm already small I'd be better of fetish small

stop being fat.

Any smaller it will be considered a vagina

Be careful with what you wish for. Or else you might dun goofed. What gets you hard in general?

how would that help?

is pic you? Get it hard for us. Satisfying my fetish. I'd love to devour the whole thing and smother the little guy with my warm, wet tongue.

awww, it's so cute

Too bad I dont think wishing for that is gunna get me anywhere

Im bi and like a wide range of things but kinda have a hard time getting it up in general. I like big tits, big dicks, sissy training, female weight gain, etc. Lots of stuff

I always imagined blow jobs would feel amazing if I had a small penis. I'd rather pound vag or butthole most the time. Most chicks don't know how to work a big wenis.

Yea all the little pics have been me so far. Something like this?

Can you wear some sissy panties for me? I love to see the little bulk on femenine clothes

I actually dont care for blowjobs. Its too awkward how easy it is to take it all and I end up going soft.

I've got some panty pics. Would fit better if I was alittle smaller like I'd like

holy shit, plz take my virgin asshole now. I would love to mount you. you can pound away at my tight hole, filling me up as shoot my hot nectar all over your naked chest.

Nice tighs op

nope, it would be a clit

Shame I'm not into that. I like getting fucked but have zero intrest in do the fucking. Don't mind with a girls butt though

Almost as mine 11cm/4.33inch

just go all the way user, you wont regret it

Yea I dont want it inverted, just smaller and softer

I wish i was over 4" at all

That or under 2" hard. That'd be hot

... I need to stop clicking on things...

Still mine is a laugable penis too so we're in the same boat anyway.

Anyway, mine is 4.33inch but very erected.

Is that photo of yours erected or flacid?

take it

The one with the measuring tape is me hard

isee

Now people have said it about me but damn, you actually have a respectable dick if you werent so fat.

Yo

ha, I'm far from that hard

Oh my god

Alittle harder here
but the measured one is about my average hard on

Well if she's going down on you it's to please you homie. I get girls off more with my hands then my 8.5'r. Chicks will like you more for you. I've been on both sides of the fence, knowing my size and when I've been on meds that don't let my shit work but I was still confident enough to please my partner. If anything they get upset because they are unable to return the favor for reasons they can't help. It isn't rocket appliances, lesbos are perfectly happy and have great sex without wiener all the time. Get over your small dicks.

R8

I'm 7.4 inches and only 20
My balls hang longer than ur clit lmao

I always feel bad for guys with micro dicks. How does it feel to know you'll never fully satisfy a woman? Pic related. It's me.

Needs a trim up but overall 7/10 a solid cock for anybody

A lot of the shaft gets buried in the fat. If you dig your fingers into the surrounding skin, you should be able to feel your dick extend back a bit.

ayyyyye

Pretty shitty. I dating a girl for 2 years and we fucked like rabbits. We calculated it all out when we were just friends after and we fucked atleast 300 times in that two year period based on condom purchases.

In all those times I'm certain I never made her cum. I know this because I had no problem doing it with my tongue. That and she'd make fun of my size, sometimes even in front of our friends

I said I wanted to be smaller... so?

How does it feel that i could've hypnotized her with my cock?

I have something like 20cm, not big but not a micro penis. Used to be 12cm but the i lost weight and now is kinda average

bro that doesnt look good in anyway. unless youre hankering for a prostate tickle

You cant, she is into niggers

Damn. Yea she loved big dick, she'd have stared at that thing for hours. She would make my dick disappear between her tits. That would make her tits look small. jeez

Loved fucking her but it was always bitter sweet knowing she wasnt getting much out of it.

We were both pretty bummed this was all she was geting

how do black bois even compete ?

Let's see yours then

I dont think she would have fucked with you 300 times, if she hadn't cummed most times. Women won't give you sex out of charity.

This is what I want.

she got off, just not from the sex. Got a tiny tongue too but its magic

ah, i see. good then.

gg

I feel big when I look at that but I'd love to shrink it down to that little clit