This was the best COD and one of the greatest video games of all time

This was the best COD and one of the greatest video games of all time

Prove me wrong

well the whole modern warfare serie was

Motherfucking dark souls

You are a pussy, therefore you are wrong. Proven!

Cod5

So close

kys

It was the best COD but not the best game

id pay like $100 to be able to play cod4 and mw2 on console again, it doesn't even have to be "remastered" just not hacked all to shit

Can't you play it on the xbone now?

I 100% agree best cod game.

4 was real good but MW2 added just the right amount of stuff to make it more fun and interesting with some really awesome maps. With a tiny bit of balance tweaks it could have been a perfect game.

Uhg me to man. I want to riot shield just one more time

Best cod absolutely

One of the best video games of all time?

Maybe if you only ever play COD games and sports games

black ops is better

I 1000% agree. Not only did it have a great variety of weapons but a great combination of perks.

Didn't have a bunch of made up future crap tech in it.

The killstreaks were strong but they all had a weakness/counter strategy so it was fair.

Only game that you could let you make a statement and end the game early if you were good enough (Nuke).

Probably the best maps after COD4. But the DLCs which added the maps from COD4 made it complete.

WaW just as good

>use harrier, chop gun and nuke, broken killstreaks so get nuke every single game
>noob tubes
>tac inserts lead to mad boosting
>literally 30% of killfeed is knives
>tenth prestige lobbies EVERYWHERE
>one man army to restock noob tube
MW2 was a meme bruh

at least fags weren't flying all over the maps

This game was better.

I'm playing that shit right now

I completely agree. The game was a cluster fuck. I think blackops was the overall most balanced even though bullshit could still ensue with the chopper (but it wasn't as often or as bullshit as mw2)

I agree

Black Ops was trash. Black Ops 2 was ok. Black Ops 3 is just helicopter people round 2.

I never played past black ops so i wouldn't know, but from the 4 main games at the time (Cod4 waw mw2 or blackops) blackops was definitely better then mw2 and even cod4. Cod4 always pulls on peoples nostalgia strings even though the killstreaks were unbalanced as fuck and grenade spam was almost as annoying as nube tubes from mw2.

But from my point of view, every cod is trash but the least trash at the time was Blackops, or maybe waw but the modern warfare series was pure trash (from multiplayer standpoint)

I meant blackops 2

>use harrier, chop gun and nuke, broken killstreaks so get nuke every single game
Literally git gud, 25 kc is a lot and is easy to stop
>one man army to restock noob tube
yeah that was bad, but still easily dealt with
>tac inserts lead to mad boosting
>implying booster busting wasn't the funnest thing ever

Differently the best multiplayer. I worked my ass off for red tiger stipes on my fucking guns

You haven't seen multiplayer till you play Battlefield 3

Psht, not mentioning Battlefield 2? Are you fucking serious?
Watching your sniper shot arch into your target from across that mountain. Sniping with slugs?
As awesome as it was, 3 had too short and easy a campaign.

No Modern warfare one was better.

MW2 was released at the perfect time if it had been developed now no one would play that shit. Also BO2 was literally the perfect balanced game. There wasn't that "one weapon" that was OP and the perk combinations we're endless.

Titanfall

I have also played it and yeah its a lot more immersive but also a 100% diffirent experience a lot slower paced. You've got to really strategize in it.

Eat shit and die faggot

Did you kids even elevator?
You don't know MW2 and COD4 if you never won matches by leaving the map. When you grab the sabotage bomb and keep the match going for 20 minutes.

b

aaaah memories

Maybe it's the best Call of Duty, but that's a pretty low bar. Definitely not one of the best video games.

>bad parenting

sucks to be a scrub. How hard was it to make a class with a fucking Stinger?

I agree with you about the campaign, it was bit too short for my liking. Although the multiplayer was fucking spectacular for its time.

For a good Battlefield campaign I have to mention the Battlefield Bad Company series. Amazing story with awesome characters and the frostbite 1 engine wasn't too shabby either.