How much muscle can an 18 year old in decent shape put on by working out for 2 hours a day 5 days a week over the next...

How much muscle can an 18 year old in decent shape put on by working out for 2 hours a day 5 days a week over the next 3 months?

Not as much as if you do it right, which requires off/rest days combined with proper nutrition. Look it up.

Depends. How much do you weigh?

175 lbs

if you're a beginner do push pull legs/deadlift or 5 x 5 its good for strength. none of that curling and supersets bullshit

When I was around 17 I was really into lifting. I was a fat kid though (and am pretty fat again now). At the time, I measured my % body fat before and after the summer leading up to my senior year of high school, and found that though my weight remained constant, I had lost a huge % of body fat, and had essentially gained 22 lbs of muscle. this was over about 3-4 months if I remember correctly.

100% accurate.

You can still work out frequently if you want to make sure you're burning fat constantly too, but make sure to split up your work outs if you do that. Leg day, chest day, back day, etc...

I used to do my whole body every day because I enjoyed lifting for its own sake. It was sort of like a form of therapy for me I guess. But I never made the same kind of progress as the people who took the time to do it right, even though I was working way harder than them.

work smarter, not harder, nigger. nigger nigger nigger.
>you dumb nigger.

you need to eat more than purple drank to get swole.

You shouldnt even worry about it since you want it done in 3 months.

Your like every other faggot who wants to try and look good in the summer but forgets you get girls with confidence.

I can teach you how to get big faggot but if you need it in 3 months your a bitch thats trying to prove hes worth a shit in the wrong way

All in all your girl left you huh

Drink alot of bull or horse cum OP. Mix it into a shake with bananas and peanut butter. It contains the highest quality protein and amino acides, the building blocks of life but also muscle.

shut up faggot

do martial arts

By practicing martial arts, you get all the benefits of going to a gym and exercising, and then some.

>martial arts is a lot more fun than that gum bunny bullshit
>martial arts provides skills and knowledge to be developed, you actually learn something and develop skill
>on the slim chance you get mugged or some shit, you can actually fucking kick some ass because people on the streets suck at fighting

P90x is actually a really solid workout program. Lots of compound core exercises, they split up the muscle groups into different days like this user recommended , good balance of cardio, etc. If you have the money I'd get a good set of dumbbells and a pull up bar and get p90x. It's also within the exact timeframe you want to get it done in. Only drawback (or advantage, depending on how you look at it) is that it's HARD. It's the real deal and not for pussies.

Depends on:

1. Genetics
2. The amount of work you put in (if you go easy, or if you go balls to the wall until you hurt yourself, possibly irreversibly so)
3. Steroids

Good luck, user.

This is bullshit advice oly movements suck ass for gaining muscle if you want to look shredded you should be doing individual exscersices for that muscle group. If you want to gain actual muscle you need to eat right body building is 90% eating right

Bertholt is that you?

Steroids is for pussies..I've had the same amount of progress over 9 months then people doing steroids for almost the same duration.

Also Steroid gain looks like dog shit it's not even nice looking you get abnormal growth that looks like tumors and just generally isn't appealing. Nothing beats natural gain evenly over your body.

Not to mention risk factors, what's the point in looking decent if your sacrificing health for it? It's idiotic.

Abdominal growth is from heavy insulin and high use confirmed for not knowing what your talking about

Insulin and hgh*
Your gut is not gonna grow from test Alone

You're going to want to have a good diet to see real results past the first few weeks.

There isn't any universal result for Steroids so the fact your making that claim proves that it's you that doesn't know. There is many factors that decide outside of this.

Regardless, the point is it ain't worth the risk and your still a pussy if you use it.

Sup OP, i started lifting 2 months ago

>3-5 days a week,
>60-80 minute sessions
>run 2 miles to warm up
>chest, shoulders, arms for the rest
>bmx for legs

I havent changed my diet at all (which is terrible, lots of fast food) and ive seen a huge change. dont take suppliments, i just started eating eggs and drinking chocolate milk after working out and ive dropped from 189Lbs to 178 and lean in only 2 months. just be determined and make it happen dude

I think if you train 2hrs a day 5days per week you are overtraining. you should probably train 3 days per week: lower body day, upper body day, and core day. this coming from a skinny person who doesnt work out but is 33 and has a brain.

maybe you could do aerobic training on off days. just dont go running the day after leg day. that would be stupid. muscle is being broken down the day after you work it and you need to rest it and feed it for it to grow back bigger.

>Steroid gain looks like dog shit it's not even nice looking
Hence why the most famous muscle man in the history of the world, Arnold Schwarzenegger, admits he and everyone else in the industry were big into steroids

This. I put 30lbs on my bench and 50lbs on my squat in the first month. The diet is expensive, but I highly recommend following it as close as possible.

Running and jogging is cancer anyway it has a load of potential side effects and is very inefficient for effectiveness/time ratio. Stuff like rowing, and hill climbing switching between walk and short bursts is vastly more effective without the risks.

Those diets are bullshit and almost always over priced. Eat simple shit like rice, potatoes, chicken, eggs, milk and you will grow like a weed.

You truly have to understand caloric intake and macros if you want it to work. Myfitnesspal is a great app to help you with this

agreed - i guess my point was more general: dont do aerobic exercise the next day on the parts of the bodies you just worked out anaerobically the previous day

but did you get jacked? i put more than 30lbs on my bench in 3 months just by benchpressing a couple days a week. of course, i was starting from nothing...

Depends on body structure. Eat protein and you're chances go up.

I mean the shit diet works rn because you just started but when you become more advanced you'll have to start cleaning up what you eat. I know this because I've lost about 70 pounds while having a shit diet and my weight loss has started to plateau. My only option at this point is to improve what I eat.

> bmx for legs

So you're one of those swagged out fuckboys that has a comically small lower half cause you don't want to work hard (squat)
Lol.

If you are physically able to to work out for 2 hours a day then you are a fucking retard who doesnt know how to work out properly. Let alone 5 days a week.
Fuck me.
45 mins every second day is more than enough.

Hell, when im tired after work and cant really be fucked working out, ill only spend 20 mins in the gym and still be fucking sore the next day.

Long workout are retarded and proven to build muscle slower than short burst workout.

Spend 5 mins stretching and warming up, 10 min run to get your blood pumping then lift as heavy as you can for 6-10 reps,
2 sets.
You'll be more tired/sore after 30 mins of that than if you did a 2 hiur workout.

28 here.
In 3 months I went from 12 stone to 14, I was accused of steroids constantly.

The key is to get proper nutrition and supplements as well as training strict not trying to go as heavy as you can, strict.

This nigga is right about that other nigga being wrong.

This nigga doesn't do shit and doesn't know shit.

killin vibes

Muscles grow when theyre resting. 5 days a week isnt the correct way to go, you gotta be smart about training.

you'll probably get huge

can I drink it directly from the horse's penis?