So since none of you would lie to me and I know that some the people of Sup Forums are apparently superior beings so I'...

So since none of you would lie to me and I know that some the people of Sup Forums are apparently superior beings so I' ll ask you.

What is this on my foot

crabs, you nutted on your foot and you got crabs.
Defiantly crabs

Similar

Mosquito or chigger.. Get out of nature faggot.

This, they look like bug bites

Bit by vampire with foot fetish

Im pretty sure its not a bug bite though

Must be a vampire. Definitely a vampire.

Cute;gives me hope

Kek

Some blood sucking bugs use an antiseptic to prevent you from feeling the initial bite.

Thats who i meant to kawai/kek aswell

MRSA, go to the ER now. Once you have it long enough, it's permenant.

What gives you that assumption?

I get those some times as well and usually around the inside of my foot. assuming they're the same thing. No idea what they are but they go away quickly.

looks like lung cancer better saw off your arm before it spreads

This is a never before occurence thats why Im unsettled.

Affirmative.

Bed bugs muthafucka. Burn ur house down. Good luck getting rid of that shit

Bed bugs or fleas. Better check your bedroom.

Ty

If you think you have bed bugs you need to come at that shit hard, RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I got rid of them myself. It wasn't easy but I did it and they never came back. I can help you if you're interested.

After a google search definitely not bed bugs. I was worried after reading these comments because like I said, I've had these things on my feet before.

They're probably just a specific kind of blister.

All the help i can get would be nice q:'

Experience, got it from a roomate. Now I have to be super careful. Seriously, google it.

It can be even just a stupid spider. So Youll become now a spiderkid! CONGRATS!

Ok but you have to go hard against these things and you need to act fast.

You'll have to spend a few bucks and work hard for a couple of days, but it will be far cheaper and better than hiring an exterminator.

1. Get a hand held steamer. They're cheap.
2. Get some wood glue that dries clear.
3. Get some diatomaceous earth (this is what the exterminator will use.)
4. Get some heavy duty, draw string black garbage bags.
5. Get some heavy duty, strong packing tape
6. Get child proofing plug covers
7. Get a bug proof mattress cover for both your mattress and box spring.
8. Make sure your vacuum is ready and have lots of new bags.
9. Get some bed bug and flea spray combo.

Now here's how you start.

1. Take all your clothes and bedding and put them into the black garbage bags. They must be black! Leave them in the driveway or in another hot sunny place for at least 3 hours.

2. Now to get to work on your bedroom. Pull your bed away from the wall. Take your hand held steam and steam into any joints and cracks along the floor. Especially under the baseboard trim. If you see anything come out, kill it immediately!

3. Wipe down the floor with paper towels. Throw them immediately into the trash. Now vacuum the area thoroughly. Take out the vacuum bag, seal it in a trash back and throw it the fuck out.

4. Spray the seams and cracks of your room with the bug and flea spray. Now take all the faceplates off your plug sockets and switches and try to see if there are any bugs hiding under them. Spray into the wall. Now let the spray dry for at least an hour.

5. Now that the floor is dry it's time to seal the cracks. Take the invisible wood glue seal up every single crack you can find. Go all the way around the entire room if you have to. Make sure you let it dry thoroughly.

CONT...

6. It's time to use the powder. The Diatomaceous earth is non toxic to humans and you can even eat it. just don go breathing it in. Use a paint brush to spread the powder all around the baseboards of your room. Also brush some onto the frame that holds up your bed.

7. Once all this is done make sure you seal your matress in the bug free casing.

8. Brush powder on the inside of your light switches and plug sockets. Put the light switch and plug socket covers back on your wall. Once you've done this, plug in the child safety plug covers. Once that is done use tape to seal the edges around all plug switches and plug sockets.

Now you need to deal with your clothing and bedding. You're not going to like this part.

1. Go somewhere to wash your clothes. Wash them long and hard in hot water. Dry them for a long time on high heat.

2. Now take the clothes you were wearing during your cleaning process and THROW THEM THE FUCK OUT. Take no chances. Seal that shit in a back and throw it the fuck out.

Now there's one last thing you need. You're going to have to install climb up protectors on your bed. You can actually make them yourself. Just do a Google search online. It's also good to wrap the legs of your bed with tape, with the sticky side facing out.

Best of luck user. May victory be yours against these evil little fuckers!

PS: If you do everything I tell you and it still doesn't work, then you need to call in a pro.

PPS: Forgot to mention that during your cleaning process you need to throw out any papers, magazines, etc that were in your bedroom. Even books.

No prob. Glad to help. Free from the scourge for over a year.