Hey Sup Forums having a bad time lately.. Might do something bad

Hey Sup Forums having a bad time lately.. Might do something bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzhVgWwS_gM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post pics fgt

might anhero.

Go do something nice for someone.

Something edgy?

Don't tell anyone if it is going to be serious. But if you do make the news and we will love you forever.

Bumping for interest

I wish to bump too. How do I do this?

sharpie in pee hole

Bumpzilla

Tell us opieeee

If you're having a tough time, you should go to a counsellor of some kind and talk about things. I've had tough times before and once I did actually go to a counsellor and it helped.

Sup Forums is so dead. This is like end times gayness right here

First name?

If you are here to make peoples lives better and the world a better one. Then find another thread please.

"user". Also for you kys.

Get a jet and crash it into that black rock the Muslims worship or maybe not they could get butthurt and make things worse

OP here. idk im just upset all the time lately.

Were famous for interesting shit and all I see in this post so far is shitty bait and a bunch of cucks trying to defame the Sup Forums

Rolling for this!

This is not OP.

Stop bitching and crash a plane into that fucking rock.

I roll for this too. Maybe trips for history?

where do you live

Is this going to be reversed terrorism? Fuck yeah.

It's op

White fucks be like

Your the reason we can't have nice things

OP here. Idk my parents told me I was a mistake

Become a martyr, then you will make the news.

Why are you depressed user?

Then stop listening to them and make something of yourself. Preferably go an hero. Like Omar ?

Avenge 911, bro. Rock smashing all the way.

The REAL OP here... family found out I was gay and basically abandoned me. Kicked me out of the house. Joined the military. Regret doing it. Found out bf has HIV (I haven't been tested)...

go fucking die in a ditch faggot, and quickly

Stupid stuff like love and shit, i just idk i seem to have no passion or interest anymore in anything, its like i cut or something stupid like that but idk im young and have so much that i should look forward to but i just dont anymore.

Picture yourself on CNN. Looks good yes?

youtube.com/watch?v=zzhVgWwS_gM

75% of first Born are mistakes, who gives a shit?

not sure who's who but being gay is hip these days mang

and where might you live

Then stay the fuck out of the military fagg.

Are we going to have another Orlando on our hands?

White fucks charge

Please go away. The world need good people. But Sup Forums does not.

tits or gtfo

The REAL OP is here. I found out my real mother threw me out the window when I was a fetus

oh stephen....... we have been down this road before........ if you are going to do it then do it...... let me run over a few things your family and friends think about you........
You are a useless cunt. Nobody really liked you in school and nobody likes you now. The few friends you think you have just feel bad for you and when you are hanging out with them all they can think about is how awkward youve become. Must secretly hope you kill yourself, not because of their own selfishness but just so you put yourself out of your own misery

Forgot to stamp. Sorry

This guys doesnt like homos, lets turn him gay!

I don't think this one is OP. Faggy time stamp a sharpie in your ass please.

make me a sandwich

Where are you stationed op?

No but seeing OP on CNN fly a plane into a mosque would be pretty awesome.

Op again. my name is actually steven.

send him this. i dont have kik

Kill yourself, don't forget to livestream it.

Please remain user. I don't want to become accessory. I just want an hero

OP says bump

mfw kids think he is in the air force because an alhpa gave a beta a sticky note.

lmfao

kys kid

Please screenshot if live. My bandwidth is smaller than OP's dick

i know it is...... just do it buddy..... its okay to let go

I'd ask for source but you'd have to show me your arse and I don't want to see it

He should make the news instead of boring kys.....

Go back to your basement and play with your friends.

dont self bump you attention seeking faggot. Nobody cares until you kill yourself. either do it or gtfo. or start research for the Sup Forums space program

The REAL OP here. I am actually part of Isis so alluah allbar konichiwa and no happy thanksgivings to you.

If your going to kys then tell us where you live or who you are so I can google it tmr. ?

Op again. wasn't me.

He should cut his finger off and send it up. BUY BALLOONS FIRST OP NO FINGERS NO SERVICE

go in the kitchen and make me a sandwich

THIS

This is a waste of time OP is no an hero.....

so what do you want here op? attention? people to talk you out of killing yourself or people to talk you into killing yourself?

Op again. your probably right user

eh. idk

alright....... we lets start small........ whats wrong? whats the reason for making this thread? something happen or have you been struggling with depression?

OP... you don't happen to live in Colorado do you???

You can do it. It only takes a sec. You just have to muster it up inside of you! Think of something else. Like 72 virgins. Seems to work for alot of guys these days.

Op here...Yeah why...

I wholeheartedly believe OP is baiting us super bad. But we must persuade him to become the an hero holiday of june. Ok everyone?

this is the Real, real OP here and you ppl are really really unhelpful in giving me quality attention

You in? AF that is...

Connectins Cali Terraque?

See how he is trying to sound depressed. Nobody who is depressed tries to sound depressed online. Thats bs. kys op

We'll dude there's like 6 ops in here and they all give mixed signals. Maybe if you talked over them a little we wouldn't be asking all 6 ops to become an heros?

Op here. No im not in the air force. I was thinking about joining up once though.

Kill yourself u r a waste of oxygen

No I am the REAL OP. And I am going to find you and turn you into my bacon because you all are pigs and I want a sandwich.

I am also OP. I was in the Navy because I am a fag. but now I want to join the airforce so I can kamakaze the mulsims black box. Thoughts?

this is the real, real, real, really truly real OP here. Can somebody give me attention please? I cant handle my problems like every other adult in the world does so I bitch and complain on the internet.

oh... saw the stationary... saw space... thought CO...

Don't join the AF... that will make you hang yourself faster. Go to school... wait... no...

GO BUY A FUCKING HOOKER!!

People actually do that for a hobbie... and some girls out there love to do it. Make it happen, get laid, and trust me, a hooker is cheaper than a GF by a LONG SHOT.

Amirite Sup Forumsros?

I don't even.. what are you trying to say to me???

Real OP here yeah im in the air force. Naw I dont know a Cali

OH Fuck no! I am the real, realist OP here. Go make me a sandwich!

mmmm bacon.if you can turn me into bacon i will eat myself with some eggs on toast

FUCK you op im op. And what all do you want on it?

Stupid set up. Go bait another website marvin.

go make me a sandwich