My gf and I are going to try anal for the first time sooo... Any tips?

My gf and I are going to try anal for the first time sooo... Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2024937-which-one-of-these-girls-would-you-rather-have-sex-with
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More

Dont use too much lube. Will take away from the experience.

there is no such thing as too much lube

You see the hole a few centimetres in front of her asshole? Stick your dick there.

Hmm yee but do you think we should use a condom?

>No lube
>Don't start slow
>WHO CARES IF SHE CRIES
>DON'TPULLOUT

lots and lots of lube
start with fingers

Already did that
Wanna try something new

Use lube!!! And doggie style hurts girls so find another position to do that shit in

Should we use a condom?

Enema

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2024937-which-one-of-these-girls-would-you-rather-have-sex-with

VOTE

No condom, it erases the good feelings.

No don't need it

anal 101:

1: WASH THAT ASSHOLE!
2: Warm up!
3: lube lube lube lube! (use a condom and use a lube that works with the condom!)
4: find a position she is comfortable with, riding is alot of the time best for starters, as she have more control,
5: she have to push a bit to make that ass looser.. (kinda like when taking a dump)

Scissor her asshole with your asshole first and fart as hard as you can into it. Stick a tube up there if you need to, and I would hold the fart in first to build up as much pressure and volume as possible. That will loosen it up a bit and make things easier

she needs to wash her butthole out first. that way you went have the smell of shit wafting around as you thrust. Also purchase anal bead and a butt plug to help get her ready. if you want this to be a normal thing i would suggest you head my advice. If she is extremely into pain you wont have to worry about much prep but

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and ignore when teh attrative loser people say that the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and the ugly guys losers ignore the attrative loser people and still try to hurt the attrative loser people with looks but the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and pathatic and smell like dog poop like beyonce and try to be better then the popular people or the attrative loser people even tho the ugly people losers or ugly guys losers smell like dog shit and is ugly
and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then everybody but the ugly guys losers and the ugly loser people that can hurt the popular people or attrative loser people the ugly way that smell like dog poop like beyonce is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce like reddit and the ugly people losers
iam high guy :)
and the ugly guys losers that got rejected by the popular people smel like poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to hurt the attrative loser people the ugly way so no one knows the ugly guys losers is ugly and is on tv ugly
and thats why the ugly people losers or the ugly guys losers is not worth it and is ugly

I just dont want my dick smelling like shit

Missionary is best, or girl on her side.

Put dick on hole, wait a bit. Have her push out (as if pooping) a bit while you gently go in.

This, use a lot

No worries, that rarely happens and it washes off

Well thats cool