Sup Forums I fucked up. My twin sister have on again off again been having sex for 5 years...

Sup Forums I fucked up. My twin sister have on again off again been having sex for 5 years. We recently did it drunkenly without protection and she is pregnant . she used protection her bf and i am best friends with him and they been together for three years we are 19 now and I am scared and do not know what to do please help Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

mom.girlstalkinsmack.com/family/6-kinds-of-vegetable-that-increase-risk-of-miscarriage.aspx
flvoters.com/by_number/1227/09712_kayla_kathleen_schieleit.html
documentingreality.com/forum/f149/pictures-people-who-were-result-inbreeding-66816/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She should fuck him, then convince him that the baby is his.

You gotta Cuck. That's the only way out.

Leo you wish

is that Jordyn?

I dont think she should have baby what if its retarded? and I love her verymuch but I think i made a mistake

no her name starts with a k

wrong my name starts with a J

Find a abortion stick and beat the fuck out of her stomach.

Dude, abortion. It would be the best thing for everyone.

Well, should be easy for her to say that the kid belongs to the bf. Condoms/pills aren't 100% effective.

Dont worry, just send his bf boar hunting, get.him real drunk and let the boar do the rest. Then your child will inherit the kingdom, win-win situation

holy shit man, looks EXACTLY like my friends sister, and you're both 19 xD. Well anyways, just stick your hand up there slap around a bit, that should kill a developing fetus.

I think she wants to fucking keep it

yeah but I know its mine

if only

Also post nudes of her, for research.

She's not going to want a baby created from her brothers seed you fucking idiot.

There's only a 1/10 chance that would happen. Just play it safe. Cuck. If she gets an abortion, the bf will know she cheated on him and she may tell him it was his best friend of three years.

Or is it that you don't want her BF to pound that pussy?

well does you friend have a twin? that should have been the give away

she would never send nudes and doesn't to bf either kind of sucks

My sister had my dad's baby. You never know.

If she keeps it you'll have an inbred kid, hope your from the south where that's acceptable.

well, I mean, we should not have sex or be together its wrong but it feels natural to do so and I love him like a brother its confusing

florida

yes, a maternal twin sister. she's a few seconds older going by time of birth

she might she is in love with me

whoa that is weird

another pic I think she is so sexy

Dude I don't know what else to say, but best of luck to you.

She wants to keep the bastard incest baby of her twin brother, ruining her life and possibly creating a club-footed retard?

Your sister is a complete fucking moron.

You can try making her have a miscarriage, I guess. Get her to eat a lot of cilantro lol. Or push her down the stairs.

Well you should have thought of that before you had sex. Either tell him and then tell your parents that you're with your sister, or try to get the sister to convince the BF that he got her pregnant and not you.

cilantro?

RU486-colada?

my mom is ead and dad gone since we were babies. we're on our own. mom died last fall.

dead*

She shouldn't keep the baby. Abortion. She's just at the right age to do this without informing your parents.
This should teach you a lesson.

Cilantro, vitamin c (orange juice tons of it) will induce a miscarriage whole infographic on it if shes compliant enough you can shove a whole thing of cilantro up her vag and it will definitely cause one look it up

Yeah, it's like parsley.

Also,
mom.girlstalkinsmack.com/family/6-kinds-of-vegetable-that-increase-risk-of-miscarriage.aspx

Everything on that list I guess. I'm looking up random shut about how to induce miscarriage now because I feel kinda bad for you.

kek That's kayla schieleit. I went to school with her
omg Joe is that you? you're OP! fuckingkek.

you are fucked now!!!!!!!!!!

Take her hiking, then go to a sauna and kick her in the stomach after drinking a bunch of OJ.

Ah the ego of women, wanting to keep a baby and fuck the rest of the world. Except that would be a fucked up start for a baby.
But that's what people do...making babies for themselves.

If OP has Plan B available from the pharmacy he can just use that. Little known fact: Plan B and RU-486 (abortion pill for 1st/2nd trimester) are both mifepristone, the only difference is dose. So get plan b from pharmacies, use higher dose.

note: Don't actually do this if you care about her life.

uhhh wtf. I'm out delete

Please tell me this isn't bait.

That'd work too. He might have to grind up the pill into a powder and spike a drink with it though, if she's going to be a stupid cut and try to keep it.

Well you're in the clear. The only person affected is the best friend. Tell him and move on with your new family.

Is this op's Facebook?

I know these people. Her bf is Jeremy and I also went to school with him too. Armwood high. This is just too much. It kind of makes sense, because they were really handsy with each other.

I am making a screenshot and sending this to friends though. This is hilarious!

YES!!!!!!! His sister doesn't have an fb anymore, but the bf is Jeremy Jennings.

Blackmail OP for nudes?

Evidence or gtfo

Holy FUCK. Have fun with the splooge twins

I kind of want too, but how?

like how would I do that? that's a dumb request

HOLY SHIT THIS IS REAL

Like this, retard

fuck yes lmao, this is hilarious. Best thread of the day

nicely done yeah that is her and BF

I found this for you as well

HAHAHAHAHAAHH

Nah, he's already fucked. Incest baby and people he knows know. Might as well let him be.

hahaha wonder what buddy will do once he finds out his gf is banging the bro

nice worknice

run a train?

Should I message him?

Looks like OP is pretending to be the brother of the girl. Probably some beta you got dumped by the girl. it does not make sense that an user posted his fb with almost no personal informatin. faggot OP.

Just messaged the boyfriend "ever heard of a guy named Jaime lannister?"

Fuck yeah I got the popcorn started

UH YES
what are you talking about?

OP didn't give any info someone saw his post here and we figured the rest. Not that difficult.

well at 03:22:50 the fb ss was posted, then the next post was very quick 03:23:34... listing a highschool the just happened to be in hillsborough county fl, the same county as tampa, the location listed on the fb

start posting in one of the thousand Sup Forums cuck threads everyday

AND NOW WE PLAY THE WAITING GAME

This is bullshit, OP was trying to direct the attention to the pictures he was posting. We were baited into fucking these people over.

Done

OP just fucked up. I feel kind of bad for him, but what did he expect in here?

flvoters.com/by_number/1227/09712_kayla_kathleen_schieleit.html

exatly faggot. there was no personal information neither a pic of OP. so how is it possible to catch him in fb? it was the guy who is pretending to be him who dropped the link here.

1. be mad at person A
2. create Sup Forums thread pretending to be person A
3. invent some incest story
4. wait for the attention from virgin anons
5. post his fb name
6. see how you have your own personal army without asking directly for it.

So what? Still better than nothing.

TOP KEK

tl;dr, op probably pretending to be the brother for trulz

MODS MODS MODS

what pictures. wtf are you talking about homo?

schieleit

joe

use your brain bro

pay attention user

for what?

I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it.

This one, for example.

sure is samefag in here

Posting dox, I assume

how is it that you dumb shits do this every thread?

we use to enjoy these things and not fuck with OP.

BUT!

this was years ago all this site guarantees you will be fucked with if you post you info.

hell i know that if i want to mess with someone all i need is one facebook picture and some bullshit.

then a few min later...

BOOM!

you fukcers jump on it like a bitch in heat

can we stop doing this personal army things now?

They would have to actually post the information. Like the fb or something for that. Or idk

bitch

Did I miss out on this copypasta?

That's the brother you dipshit message the boyfriend

well..

They did.

>fb

>sister's address

Every single reply should say this. Abortion. Now. Today.

It's definitely going to be at least a little fucked up. Maybe it'll just have your severe depression or her insane anxiety or maybe it will be something much, much worse.

If she doesn't want to do it, show her this...

documentingreality.com/forum/f149/pictures-people-who-were-result-inbreeding-66816/

kek