Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/171957152
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I squirted, too

spilt coffee and kicked my kangarooney

which time?

vimeo.com/171957152

Me on the left.

I'm sorry, but did England already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? England are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the Euros for how many weeks now? They're playing one of the worst teams in FIFA who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. England are one of the best fucking teams in FIFA, they went 2 - 3 against Germany the other month and would of won the World Cup if the keeper didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when England wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Iceland just lost possesioon right inside their own box and Rooney is on form, just like with Germany. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these ABE topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Too tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

We can't blame this one on just Woy. No one's performing.

literally me