Do you think I could kick this guy's ass? He's always acting like a badass. He used to try to bully me back in school...

Do you think I could kick this guy's ass? He's always acting like a badass. He used to try to bully me back in school. I'm the guy with long hair: 5'9" 170lbs. He's the short hair: 5'11" 180lbs. Just curious if he started shit, could I take him.

Looks like he transformed from a person into a douchebag.

Probably have him on brute strength, but with his arm size all it would take is one solid blow to the face and you're out, which he could probably manage, assuming he's more nimble.
On the other hand he looks like a fucking idiot who would just brawl so feel free to bludgeon him, OP.

Yes, just whip him with your magnificent hair faggot

Seriously. Think of what the fuck you're asking. No one but you and him knows what level of pussy each of you are. Provided that alpha even is aware your vagina is all tweaked cuz he makes you move out his way and drop all eye contact to re-examine what shoes you're wearing. Asking alone makes you a fucking woman. Kill yourself and never ever post here again. Faggot.

He'd probably kick your ass stupid hippy

My trips cannot be denied. Check em and get yourself a kleenex from your moms bra

I could beat both your asses at the same time

>checking your own trips.

Just invalidating everything you said, faggot.

Nah bruh, your mom totally giggled and she's sucking my cock as I post. Umad?

Do you have that Humma Kavula disease?

Calm yourself and your weak soft balls...

How come?

>being this edgy unironically
Born in a lab, you're cockless, not OP.
Try harder.

You replied. Suck it

You replied to OP and I can't suck what doesn't exist.
It's impossible.

I'd totally fuck you OP if that makes you feel any better

Sup Forums is not the place where you come to gain self-confidence, faggot. I feel you with this bullying shit, however what you need to do is stop fagging around on the internet and train your moves.

Buy a sand, harden them knuckles up. Then do what you must.

But remember: bullies are the weakest ass emotional fags you'll ever find in this world and the next. Make sure you can go at his level and come back intact, i.e. not as a narcissistic piece of shit like him. Not saying this in a moral tone, that's just how it is.

No. I TOLD op wtf was up. YOU replied and got corrected as well and here we are right now with my dick in your mouth. Rage harder faggot. Marklar Marklar Marklar Marklar Marklar Marklar Marklar Marklar Marklar Marklar Marklar Marklar. Faggot.

Thanks. Not looking for confidence here. Just wondering what people thought of my chances realistically based on the pics. But appreciate it.

Oh dear he's actually continuing because his alpha-mentality renders him too incompetent to realize that being brash and obnoxious doesn't substantiate his position at all.
You're the type of guy that will just yell I'M BETTER THAN YOUUUUUUUUUU even though nobody's impressed by his bravado, huh?

>thread: derailed. Didn't even use a single spiderman either.

>weak assed faggots, the lot of you

He is always posting on Facebook like a badass. Talking about I King dude's asses and shit. But I never seen him fight. Might be all talk.

You'll never have the balls to find out. All you're doing is whining in hopes that one of these other beta faggots will shit you a glimmer of support. Go right now and kick his ass or shut the fuck up. Seriously.

Usually proper to think things through before you instigate a fight, otherwise you're just walking into a deathtrap. With a hothead like this, I'm surprised you're not dead yet, but I'm sure you will be soon.
Either way your chances seem fair, OP. Go do your thing.

Not true. I am skeptical he is as tough as he talks. I would fight him any day. Just curious of opinions.

That's what's why I'm asking opinions. Not going to instigate anything. Just curious, if it came down to it.... Could I take him.

On physique alone, sure.
I don't know either of your experience or styles.

Except I didn't instigate any fight. Read my original post. I was honest to a fault. No one here knows op. No one but op knows this alpha bully. Based upon the stupidity of this thread, I honestly told op the truth. My logic is infallible, being upset and attempting to imply I go around starting fights without thinking only shows your frailty. As will your weak reply to this little factoid.

Show us his fb :^)

Is this faggot for real?

user I'd kick this guy's ass for you for a chance to suck your dick

Ask your mom. I'll wait.

Yes. He is.

You confuse honesty with accuracy, a lot, don't you?
>My logic is infallible
3/10

You're my favorite, timestamp?

>butthurt response #1

This is his post after a fight

I gave you a three.
Be happy that that's the best you can do.
Nobody's expecting any more.
Don't try so hard.

OP: 2x4
Faggot: toothpick

Where do you live that allows trash like this to flourish?

Guy posts and laughs off a suspected broken cheekbone. Youre on Sup Forums trying to..... ? Yeah. You can totes take him, lol.

I say the somewhere in the South...

Are you the guy calling blatant white trash an alpha male?

Cali

You also gave me two replies. You put thought into your butthurt reply ad hoped it was biting enough to out me in my place I assume. It didn't and your replies are more and more buttthurt. And you know it. Shame. Rule 31 and here you are.

What's that town called with all the hicks? I forgot. It's in SoCal. Is this where he's from?

You look like a chick. Tread carefully

But looks like he got the worst of the fight. Didn't necessarily win.

Sorry your posts are just different variations of lololitrolldu so mad suck my dick ur mom and they've lost all meaning.
You're giving me replies too but I'm actually trolling you beyond a mere reply so don't feel the urge to count.

This

I bet he just wants the gay beaten out of him

Here's another tough guy post he made: "tweaker at habibs said I was stairing got out his car wanted too scrap I tied my dog up said swing for the fences fucker! got back in jeep and left lol! I aint afraid of getting hit! but he is LOL!"

>implying this hard

mehhh 1v1 on a street fight
when in doubt do a take down and you instantly win

Hey I made him self-conscious enough to change up his routine.
He submitted to my will. What a little faggot.

>Butthurt reply #2

>you're totally winning

This is the guy who fucked up his cheek

Femanon here, damn you are hot!! Love long haired guys.

But to the point fighting is not always about who is the strongest or the most buff. It's about technique and being able to handle the pain. If he's a jerk he will most likely have more experience in fighting and is most likely hit often so you'll need to come up with something he wont cope with. Don't fuck up his face, because that can be very dangerous and you don't want to get into more trouble by accidentally killing him. Observe his movements, try to find his weak spot and his center of gravity so you know how you can trow him of balance. Don't get angry try to stay as chill as fuck during the fight because of adrenaline it's difficult to focus. Also take into account this fucker will not fight fair, so you don't have to do that either...and if you can't win you grab something to win... I learned all this stuff from my mom and I've never lost a fight. I fucked up some dudes pretty bad with these techniques.

>Chad
What a fucking douche

And he predictably regressed as soon as he was called out. :(
Bummer.

That guy is bigger than you and his response to THAT confrontation was a nonchalant social media post. Yeah. You can totally take him. Post pics, lol

Holy shit kick his ass OP

>butthurt reply with attempt to cover with false bravado.

You go boi

Jesus.
Fucking.
Christ.

Scum.

Rise above, OP. The best this will accomplish is mating rights to a harem of landwhales with six kids already.

He's just a jumble of buzzwords, ain't he?

Depends on whether or not you/he can fight.

>butthurt reply with feeble attempt at breaking 4th wall
Deadpool is a comic book and a movie and his dialogue is written by people that aren't butthurt.

> inb4 predictably regressing

Yeah I'm curious if he can really fight or is just all talk.

>feeble

lol, I've only heard this word on the internet.
I don't know what it's supposed to do.
Either way I'm sure he's feeling pretty vulnerable about now, since that's how insults work.
You use what hurts you against other people to compensate.

Sorry you took that as an insult. It was an observation

Put your hair in a man-bun during the fight. It makes it more humiliating for him.

And pee on him after you knock him out, but squat when you do with your man bun

OP?

kek

>opinion
ftfy

Quick! Someone with a throwaway account send this to Chad....you dun goofed OP

OP clarified that he's from California.

That FB is from Arkansas.

I just wanted you to realize how hollow your laughter was.

Nice try Douglass

>lives in california

It's the motherfucking ponytail guy, triple H!

Seriously user, harden the fuck up.

Can you repeat that in english?

>seen 1:46 am

I hate dipshits like you OP, just cuz you're a guy doesn't mean you can kick anyones ass. Idk, how about you learn martial arts? Someone who knows boxing could take you at any time.

>Chad Douglass
Fucking kek

Grappler Here. People think your hit strength comes from your arms. That's bullshit. He got no shoulder muscles. But don't get un grappling with him because he pumped some iron bars. Get the first hit against his nose or his chin. Chin gets him ko maybe and when you hit him on the nose his eyes start crying and when he never fight before he's scared

Is OP kill?

Exactly. In your womanly opinion I insulted you. For that I apologized. You, being a lush fertile young thing, couldnt just take the apology. Nooooooo. You have to keep on and keep on like I pulled your string or something.

Most of THAT was my opinion. Based in observation. Understand?

No sorry. Go in the other room and ask a grown up to help you.

You guys are savage as fuck yo

guess you have to fight him now OP

more fb pics user

>you guys are summer as fuck

Fixed, you're welcome

Nah

rip

Use this OP

Rofl, I stand corrected user. Please accept tits as an apology.

the truth is simple. You just have to be prepared to hurt him more, and before, he hurts you.
Be relentless and and then a gentleman and you'll be fine

Bamp