Don't ban guns, making them illegal won't stop anyone from getting them

>don't ban guns, making them illegal won't stop anyone from getting them
>illegal drugs are bad and need to remain illegal to keep their influence away from society

They should make it so guns don't get in the hands of a terrorist with the power to shoot a building up in one night

Are you implying that politics are supposed to make sense?

This is why the only rational people on the political spectrum are libertarians.

lololol

yeah maybe if you're 12

not an argument

>Not realizing this is a pro-gun argument

You have no right to take illegal drugs
You have a right to firearms

Trips of truth. Weed won't overthrow tyranny.

I don't remember hearing about those times someone's house was almost robbed until the owner came and threw LSD at the perpetrators.

My favorite example of republicuck hypocrisy is when they try to take the moral high ground on certain issues like abortion, but on the topic of economics they suddenly become amoral cutthroat social darwinists who are completely comfortable with people starving to death in the gutter.

>every life matters so we need to protect those little babies
>KILL THE POOR

But I guess if conservatards were capable of understanding hypocrisy, there would be far fewer conservitards.

So its better to be dead then poor?

In some situations, yeah.

According to right wingers, yes.

At least there are those who are Republicans who believe in a 'Benedict option'/Burkean society. Meaning, that all affairs of the political society are a local issue. If one area wants to ban something but permit it, that's understandable to Republicans. With the Dems, there is top down 100% compliance. There is no wiggle room or areas to self govern when it's a 'one size fits all ' mentality. This is why Federalism is so important to the American system

this is a pro gun argument, what are you retarded?

at least they are consistent

The south had that during the civil war.

The south lost.

Not a lot of this generations Republicans want to ban drugs. Old people Republicans do, but so do all the old Democrats I know also. Hippies excluded.

Please take your strawman back to tumblr or Reddit or wherever your kind comes from.

The south also didn't have too many railroads set up and didn't utilize Morse code like the union did.

>not knowing what a strawman is

Federalism is still applicable. The right to self govern didn't die once Lee and Johnston surrendered. It can be argued that, along with many other rights were lost, but that's not the point. Federalism is the escape hatch to failed political experiments in states. New York becoming too authoritarian? Move to Texas where they are more free in most regards.

one of the nice things about being in the US: loosely connected but also there is still a lot of state sovereignty

Yeah and that's one thing that does make the US less violent as a political state than Europe. Europe always had to use force to get compliance from others. At least with American federalism, it allowed people to peacefully run their lives with minimal interference on how they live it.