Today it's my birthday Sup Forums 24 years of being a wizard i think i have unlocked the endless virginity power by now

Today it's my birthday Sup Forums 24 years of being a wizard i think i have unlocked the endless virginity power by now

only 24? you fuckin novice
come back at ages 25 and 30, respectively.

so your 64?

Happy Birthday faggot

>says is 24
>cake says 20

I didn't notice that when i downloaded the photo from all mighty google

Cause no one gives a shit how old he really is

Yoy underestimate my wizards powers

thats not him retard, have you ever seen this image before newfag?

Being this newfag gtfo of my chan summerfag

have to be a 40yo virgin to be a wizard

Is that Hila from H3H3!?

Wait really? I just turned 24 today too.

Lel We're b days bros now

happy anonday

happy anonday to you too mate.

happy bday retard

go rent a cunt m8. Problem solved?

Happy birthday user. Tits are always relevant.

happy birthday bro, try to get a hooker, is possible, believe me

Hey it's my birthday too! Hope you have a great birthday!

The things is, birthday-user, even if you are a turbovirgin, if you have money (and I'm not even talking about big money, just enough for an apartment and a non-run down car) you can get pussy easily, neverminding your rampant autism. If not, then there's always the easy way out: a hooker.

I'd rather have a million dollars than a million women.

Sex is overrated anyway, it's just the most fun hobby in the world.

Thanks Sup Forumsros
Thanks and happy birthday to you too mate
I have a non to shitty car but i still live with my parents and I have tried trust me but when a girl come close to me i get to hyped start imagining our lifes together and that makes me treat her like a betafag i look desperate and they run away from my weirdness
I'll get a hooker if i don't get pussy this year

>if you have money (and I'm not even talking about big money, just enough for an apartment and a non-run down car) you can get pussy easily

31 year old virgin here. How?

Waiting for user to tell us how

Be funny, and get attractive. Go to a barbershop and cut your hair. If you're not in a metal band you shouldn't have long flowing locks. Also shave. And wear nice clothes. Don't spend a lot on clothes, just go to a Salvation army and find good clohtes (and if you're wearing button up shirts tucked in [which you fucking should] use some goddamn shirt stays so your shirt doesn't bunch up and look like the muffin top of the fat girl you're trying to bang)

I look fine and I dress fine (except for the shirt stays, will get some of these). Nevertheless have never been able to score. Probably because I am not funny.

Definitely get funny. Also wear some good cologne. Black from Rue 21 is cheap and good. One spray on your bare chest near your neck is good enough. Also get super confident. The trick to good confidence is faking being confident, tell yourself "I can fucking do this. If Mad Max can fury a fucking road I can charm this girl." Also don't be clingy. Also just go for it. If you want to kiss the girl and it's pretty obvious she's into you, just go for it. Chicks don't actually dig that feminist "Ask for permission for everything" bullshit.

It's EASY to get pussy.

I'm not even talking about lying, being rich, having a big dick, or having game.

You just have to understand, not manipulate, not pedastalize, not be a chauvinist or bitter hater, but UNDERSTAND female nature.

Do you ever watch the Dog Whisperer? Ever notice how every dumbass dog owner can't control their dogs? They always treat them like misbehaving retarded children and anthropomorph human characteristics into them to no avail.

Then Ceaser Milan show up, metaphorically bitch slaps them and make them realize, "ITS A FUCKING DOG!" He treats them like thirsty ass Beta wolves, and basically reveals their nature and behavior to get a positive response and gets them to eat out of his hand, literally.

The sad part is when he shows up for the recap and all the owners look suicidslly depressed, because their "kids" that they hold almost as equals are just programmable beta organic robots that they were to stupid to Alpha. Like someone told them theres no Santa Clause, and burst their bubble.

Women are like this and once you go down that rabbit hole, you may wonder why you ever stressed them.

Like women give 2 fucks about this shit, it matters, but your attitude is key.

>If you want to kiss the girl and it's pretty obvious she's into you, just go for it.

There were a few occasion were I though she was into me. When I went in for the kiss, she moved her head away.

That was a test. Do it again like two more times. If she moves her head anymore after that then she's either not into you, or she is too much of a shit-tester, therefore will make your life a living hell and totally not worth it

Attitude is a for sure thing, but you also don't want to look like an autist with MLP t-shirts and shit.

Party on dude.

Nearly all of the time, the women tried to split after I tried kissing them. None of them stuck around afterwards.

Cronic loneliness KEK

Oh then they weren't into you. Don't hold it against them. Move onto new bitches.

I gotta go to bed now. I hope you get laid user. When you shoot your first load into a woman (with a condom on, don't be a retard and get some bitch pregnant) I'll be there in spirit, and I'll turn to your direction a throw a fist bump. Go forth my brother

Women unconsciously find it "good manners" to be nice or flirtatious, if a girl is friendly with you, she doesn't see you as a sexual person, she sees you like a harmless neutered dog, there is NO sexual tension. Most guys make it overly obvious that they like s gitl because most guys project the type of behavior or personality they would want a woman to have or would want a woman to do to them, male and female attraction is so opposite of each other.

If a woman likes you, I mean really likes you, you will feel as if she doesn't like you. In fact she will act overly submissive and slightly defensive around you, that's because she pedastalize a YOU and that sexual tension is making her anxious, does she hold eye contact? Does she fiddle with her hair, does she tease or lighly hit you? Goes she toss her hair to get your attention? Does she drop hints like,"I want to see (insert movie) but no one wants to go", or, "I've never gone there, eaten there, seen that, I always wanted to" which is an indirect way to get YOU to ask her, only thirsty ass virgin beta males mske it overly obvious that they like a girl, women are far more subtle.

24 yo who hasn't had sex in years reporting

I used to be bad, really bad. I was cool in high school and had friends and eventually a gf but things went downhill in college, by the time I was 20 I had no friends, no contact with girls, just smoked weed everyday and played vidya and went on Sup Forums. I stopped failing quite so hard like 3 years ago, and a little over a year ago I finally started getting my shit straight, dealing with my problems, making friends and a social life, etc. I've been pretty awesome for the last year, tbh, but I fell in love with this girl right when I was starting to get my shit together and have been entirely focused on her, I still love her but she has me blocked and has a piece of shit loser bf atm so nothing I can do right now.

anyway, I pretty much never used to go to clubs, when I go to bars I just hang out with friends and don't meet people. A couple weeks ago I decided, fuck this shit, I need to be able to get laid on my own, I'm doing this. So I went out to a club with a homie on Friday, went by myself and met up with people Saturday, and went to a concert Sunday. By the end of Saturday night I literally had girls throwing themselves at me, Sunday was madness but I was getting tons of bitches but then I ran into her there and just lost all motivation to be with anyone but her.

Anyway I'm incredibly sexy, not at all autistic or anything anymore and also I have a masters degree and am finding a good job. So I'm not a normal case and also I'm not a virgin, but my point is even if you havent ever tried to pick up girls if you just get out there and do it you will get with one sooner or later.

Good job for you bro. Just don't let some girl tie you down and take your money in a lucrative divorce

>When you shoot your first load into a woman I'll be there in spirit

Op here i almost cried

HOLY SHIT!!!!

DONT LISTEN TO THIS FUCK!!!

DONT LISTEN TO THIS FRIEND ZONE FUCK!!!!!

This fuck gets laid regularly by these tactics. He also doesn't use caps lock

EXACTLY!!!

Dude you described my life the cool in highschool and downhill im college and the 3-4 years of wasted life playing vidya i am at that point now I'm trying to get my shit together and improve myself like you did i also had a girlfriend that i loved more than anything and shes now pregnant of another guy and she has me blocked

>If a woman likes you, I mean really likes you, you will feel as if she doesn't like you. In fact she will act overly submissive and slightly defensive around you, that's because she pedastalize a YOU and that sexual tension is making her anxious, does she hold eye contact? Does she fiddle with her hair, does she tease or lighly hit you? Goes she toss her hair to get your attention? Does she drop hints like,"I want to see (insert movie) but no one wants to go", or, "I've never gone there, eaten there, seen that, I always wanted to" which is an indirect way to get YOU to ask her, only thirsty ass virgin beta males mske it overly obvious that they like a girl, women are far more subtle.

Okay. Never happened.

Move on, brother. I know it's cliche but there are plenty of women out there. Don't put all of your hopes and dreams into a woman either. She's just a human being, she's not going to be your saviour like some cutesy harem moe anime. Rise above and improve yourself and find satisfaction and completeness in becoming a better person yourself. Evntually the bitches will come, but then you won't relaly care for them anymore

You've never been laid, cheap cologne will just remind a woman of relatives or beta males she knows, you cannot "Fake Confidence" women can sense desperation, you stupid fuck, and women unlike men and especially your fake thirsty ass, DO NOT make it obvious that they like you.

Then she don't like you.

I'm 21 and have had 7 sexual partners. Of course you have no reason to believe me, but these are the ways I have risen above being a fat autist and tehy worked for me. I hope they work for OP too.

Not she. They. I've hit on quite a few women in my life.

Cologne and shirt stays guy here again. You'll find plenty of differing opinons on this matter, and plenty of different tactics work, but just keep this in mind. Experiment. Find your groove. Keep trying different things until something clicks and you get everything right. I've got nothing but love for you, friend. Now be the pussy slayer I know you can be.

Don't trial and error, there are guys out there that got it figured out, find one and get tips. You will NOT find them on Sup Forums