Ok so i just fucking heard someone knock at my door at around 2:30am just now. (Living in Colorado)

Ok so i just fucking heard someone knock at my door at around 2:30am just now. (Living in Colorado)

I looked at the doors peephole and saw two men standing by a few feet away and i began freaking out.

I was taught to NEVER open the door to someone after midnight so i called 911 and 10 minutes after they left 2 police cruisers began roaming my street / block and briefly questioned me on this incident.

Does this mean I should buy a home - defense weapon?

if so, whats the best bet? a shotgun or something like an AR - 15 ?

bump

Come over to my place. I have lots of guns and live in Colorado.

Inb4 murderer.

Hey Bruce1 wana burgle this house? Yeah bruce2 lets just knock first so see if anyone's in at 2am. Great idea Bruce 1. Oh no ones in! Happy robbing!!

But why don't you already have a pistol ar and a shotgun???? That's the real question....

Buy a giant black dildo and shove it in and out of your ass for an hour, because you are a wimpy faggot and wimpy faggots feel more secure when they have a big black dingus bouncing around in their asshole.

But seriously, either don't answer the door or stop being a pussy and open it. It was probably 2 dipshits that went to the wrong apartment while looking for their friend's place.

>Unless they were black
>If the guys were black then they were there to murder/rape/rob you

Well how much are they ? Im willing to spend x < $900 where x is the amount of money im willing to spend on a weapon , especially after this incident

shameless bump

But in all honesty a handgun or shotgun will do you better for home defense.

True.

It was probably some religious nuts like Jahova's Witnesses or Scientologists.

Adidas won't sign a contract/sponsor any athlete that's part of the CoS.

I live in CO too and i can confirm anyone trying to get you to answer the door at 2 am is trying to harm you. Shit happened to me when i lived in foco and i didn't get robbed because i had a pistol in hand when i answered the door. Ended up being a jailrat neighbor next door trying to enter the house to steal "our drugs"

>x < $900
what

Yup thats what i primarily expected, foco is nice tho, have had a few friends that went to CSU

im willing to spend less than $900 on a home defense weapon

as in, he wants to buy a gun less than $900 nggr did you pass high school

depends on where you live there. I lived by the old stadium and it tended to get ghetto as shit sometimes. Did these two men do anything irregular or wear anything weird?

Check out the Ruger AR556 or a Mossburg 500

I'm thinking about doing the same thing, still learning though.

If you had a shotgun you could've racked it near the door and sent the baddies running

Glock 17
$600 plus u have 17 punds in the mag to put into them