Can any of you tell me which kind of pills these are? Got it from a random drunk guy when i was out drinking last night

Can any of you tell me which kind of pills these are? Got it from a random drunk guy when i was out drinking last night

Other urls found in this thread:

pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=2632
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like ecstasy. Idk

Try it and post results

Those are marijuanas, retard.

definitely mdma. the specific type (herion lace, speed lace, or vanilla) since you seem to be confused will be a suprise.

Haha I don't know if your trolling or not but if not there Dianabol steroids look em up Do they have little serpent stamps on them

Those are marijuanas, you melt them and inject them in vein

I think ive had thosw be4.. took one, then two, no effect. There was Definitly no mdma in mine and it was the exactly same symbol on it. Later someone told me there were just some steroids in this pill so be careful!

vitamins, take them with a meal and you'll be good fam

check pillreports.net

what's stamped on it?

Noo
That makes nerve gas

Nice dubs OP

pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=2632

similar pill was bunk. looks like the guys saying it's a steroid are right

holy shit, I didnt know steroids look so similar to mdma. I would definitely mix them up.

I'd say ecstasy. Because who the fuck gets MDMA in pill form anymore seriously?

The answer is hippies.

Hippies get MDMA in pill form

people who know their shit

Are they orange with a sword on one side? If so they are suboxone

Well i usually buy my mdma pills straight from the darknet but this time we were in need and the price was 4 € for one. I was not able to identify the symbol on it so my google/pillreport search gave no infos. Tried them, no mdma effect-> lost money, wasnt high so i was pretty pissed

I get my MDMA in caps that I can split open and snort or put in my mouth depending on what I wanna do.

"Would you like to buy some clean, unadulterated MDMA crystal, so you can assess it visually, taste/smell it to confirm it's authenticity, and discuss things like colour?"

"No, give me the ones where an undisclosed amount of an undisclosed drug has been mixed with paracetamol, baby powder, glucose or hoover dust, so it's impossible to know what and how much I'm actually taking."

"I see you know your shit..."

tldr: you're a fucking retard, and you'll OD in your 20's from being so.