I woke up today, and things are diferent. I cant explain it, but i have a difrent set of sheets on my bed...

I woke up today, and things are diferent. I cant explain it, but i have a difrent set of sheets on my bed, i dont reconize most of earths history, for exsample im sure the WW2 ended on april 1949, but this dont seam to be the case anymore? my computer have other programs and games. and alot of other small things.

And whay are the a fucking dog in my garden, in a dog pen? i never owned a dog.

i usaly come to this site and post pictures and having fun, but now i dont reconize most of the sites humor, or settup.

im i going mad? it the univers glithed? anyone else have these experiences? Help me out /x/..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3M4mSGax7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you have schizophrenia AND cancer

i am afraid this might be true.. fuck im freaking out..

Here OP, have a dick

Lay off the drugs

Never used drugs, i do have a cupe of drink now then, but now i dont even have a fucking liqour cabinet. and fuck knows i need a drink.

Take some speed

did hitler win?

ive only used meth once. i don't even think it was good meth..

my friend sells meth, i only had it once though

i did meth once, my friend is a dealer, he gave me it for free

one of my friends gave me meth, even though he sells it he didnt make me pay, only did it once though..

It's nice to pretend to be special, isn't it?

ITT: OP gets some friends to trick Sup Forums into thinking he's been split into several timelines where history is slightly different. This is why all the "OPs" are replying with slightly different answers about drugs.

I'm sure the retarded way you spell things is also because your world is "different".

You went through a wormhole. The bright side is, even though you're still a faggot, at least you're not a nigger.

i didnt even fucking make those posts. really thinking that there is someone just fucknig around right now

im not english speaking, in from scaninavia, atlest i used to..

nope

No He was assasinated by a guy named Hubert wigenstien or somthing.

i dont give a fuck about history. what the fuck is happening..

I just don't know

dude did you just glitch from your (paralel)universe into ours??? what the fuck

>parallel universe
>different countries
>different ww2 end date
>still finds Sup Forums
seems legit

i have no idea.. i start to think i may just be going mad.but i dont recognize so many things. should i call someone? tryed calling my mother but no answer. maby its just one of these ultra deja vijus or somthing.

>infinite possibilities
or maybe Sup Forums is the only constant in time and space that holds everything together ?

i used this site for 4 years, im also posting on other forums. i dont know what the fuck im supose to do, im afraid to go out.

try to google yourself. if you really glitched here, there must be a second you!

I feel the same way
This song explains my disassociation with reality

youtube.com/watch?v=s3M4mSGax7w

>implying he knows what google is
I bet in his timeline Yahoo is the godly searcher
lmao

Facebook holds the answers you seek

We can go home, guys. This thread was just a ruse to advertise OP's shitty youtube channel.

then its no wonder he left that shithole

I honestly dont think i glitched over from another univers or somthing, but this is realy fucking freaking me out.

google was the first page on my computer when i opend it, its a search engine. but i start page use to be a sosialmedia site i cant find any more.

>the internet is the same
>pc's are the same
>languages are the same
pic related

im not op but thought it was a good opportunity for some cross promotion.

op, go read up on derealization and depersonalisation. watch inception maybe you stuck in a dream ;)

PC and language are the same, apart from a few programs i never seen and games. internett is a bit confusing. found the picture for the post on google.

I did not post that,

Could you please greentext you version of history .

I beg of you.

I dont know how to green text.

you sure?

i do feel like dream, everything is unreal for me.im realy fucked..

do you own a gun OP? if so please flush it down the toilet

atleest i can recal posting it..

seriously its derealisation, theres forums etc with people who can help

Then just type it all

i have some good reply on another forum, gonna go focus on that now. somthing about a mental disorder i might suffer from.