Ask a guy who likes to jack off into condoms anything

ask a guy who likes to jack off into condoms anything

What could you possibly think we want to ask you?

You also cum quicker when jacking off with a condom?

Chris?!

I'm good I don't need to ask you any questions tbh

faggot

What brand of condom do you use?

you literally just asked a question

This.

Who gives a fuck?

I don't have a favorite, I pretty much just get whatever.

yeah. it kind of feels like someone else is jacking me off.

I just like the fact that it's latex, it feels so nice on my hand.

How long haveyou been awesome?? I enjoy this too. Add lube of choice, and cleanup is a breeze. Edging is a challenge, but that's the only downside I've experienced. Going from walnut cracking stiff to half chub 7 and 8 times and the rerolling of the stupid thing is frustrating.

Got to keep the blood there or its messy shit. Also good for busting a nut while keeping shorts on sitting in public. Warming lube is a nice touch also

Oops forgot to ask if.you've tried lamb skin condoms with astro glide? It's like a warm slice of heaven in the palm of your hand. Literally.

What do you do to them later?

How can it literally be a warm slice of heaven in the palm of your hand? How can it literally be heaven?

Wank royal aye

Lol I'm a fat fucking faggot so jacking it.in public simplycan't be done as I know anyone can tell what I was doing by my breathing alone, lol.

It's a slimey bag made of lamb gut and skathered with lube, don't know how to explain it better. Similar to fucking a room temperature cow liver but without the smell. Don't knock it till you try it, just touch a cow liver and then say it doesnt feel just like pussy. Fucking a warm one is definitely an experience

Jacking off with a condom is good because its makes cleanup easy.

But I hate that latex residue and latex smell that comes with condoms so I rarely jerk off with a condom.

OP youre a weirdo

I like to jack off in a condom as well, as long as the jacking is done by a ladies vagina that is surrounding the condom!

Are You A Virgin op?

no I have a gf