Where to get some good bud in Los Angeles (Hollywood Area)

Where to get some good bud in Los Angeles (Hollywood Area)

A dispensary pick one anyone faggot its California.

LA is a shit city and everyone who lives there is a fucking pathetic child

>one of the highest cost of living requirements in US
>child

I Need a delivery plug

Yeah. Child. You're all entitled, obnoxious fucking scum without a trace of perspective. I wish someone would fucking set off a nuke in the middle of that fucking cesspool of ego.

Did dad touch you in the no no spot back in LA or something? there is definitely some underlying anger

I live in LA. Ask your neighbor, they probably got a dub to sell.

everyone is asleep

Yeah. There is anger. Way to correctly identify what's being directed at you. Did your shrink tell you how to spot that? Or was it your yoga instructor? Or life coach? Or your Kardashian? Fucking worthless LA stoner

Yikes

that was a different user, i'm the user who made the point of having to be responsible enough to handle finances enough to live in such a demanding area.
but I feel bad for you bro life is to short to be filled with hate you'll find that out some day or you'll let it kill you earlier than your lifespan would have intended

That weed shit is gay, but the ass is lovely.

so close to trips

this

seriously OP wtf is wrong with you
>2016
>not having a medical card

stop being a retard and supporting mexican cartels. youre probably one of those idiots that voted no on the bill to legalize weed years ago so your drug dealer wouldnt have to get a real job

>weed on a bitches ass
>Not coke

Fucking kids these days man

Most shops are closed try a delivery sevice

do you know any drug dealers that deliver

Get a card and start buying it legally

delivery is for dumbasses that dont just buy large enough quantity to last. stop being cheap and buy a half oz or full oz. shits so cheap now

Anyone got any idea where to get some in dallas? (Bedford area)

you serious?

go to the square and hang out with the occupy people.

or fuck man just BART it out to santa monica and sign up at each of the dispensaries for a free shake J at each.